Part 9🖤

Y/N: it's ok calm down. Ethan:are you sure? Y/N:yes, do you have anxiety? Ethan:yea... Y/N:ok calm down before you start freaking out.

*i held his hands and told him to take deep breaths, he took deep breaths then when he calmed down i hugged him.

Y/N:wanna go for a walk? Ethan: yea. Y/N:k come on.

*he put his shoes on and i put mine on then we went downstairs amd went outside, we started walking down the side walk and talked. Y/N: ok so tell me some things about you. Ethan:ok well, i like to play football, um my favorite thing to do is play the game, hang withth you or listen to music and just think. Y/N:same. Ethan:umm idk my life kinda boring. Y/N:no it's not sounds interesting to me. Ethan:why are you so nice? Y/N: cause i will feel bad if i am mean to people. Ethan:i used to be really nice like you. Y/N:what happened? Ethan:well i got heartbroken, then i people started using me and hurting me and because i was so nice i kept forgiving them until my ex completely broke me. Y/N:aww i'm sorry, i'm not gonan ask what she did cause it seems personal.

Ethan:i trust you, so she basically got someone to drug me cause we got in an argument, so i kinda got raped by that person, then she cheated on me and when i found out she got mad and abused me then got her friends to jump me and because i'm a guy i didn't wanna hit them, but yea.... Y/N:awww i'm sorry.

*i stopped walking and so did he and i hugged him, he hugged me back then we walked again.

Ethan:anyway, have you ever had a boy friend? Y/N:nope. Ethan:are you a virgin? Y/N:no, are y- nvm. Ethan:you was about to ask me if i was a virgin weren't you. Y/N:no. Ethan:yes.

*he started laughing.

Y/N:Ok mabey.

*he laughed and so did i, we kept walking and talking for a little until we stopped and didn't know where we were. Ethan:uh where are we. Y/N:i have no idea.

*i kept looking around then i realized where we were.

Y/N:oh i know where we are, you hungry? Ethan:yea. Y/N:k come on.

*he smiled then we walked over to canes, we got our food then sat down.

Ethan:never had canes before, what is all the hype. Y/N:bro- this food is fire. Ethan:i'mma have to see for my self. Y/N:k, the sauce ain't all that but bread and the chicken is fire.

*he laughed then tried it.

Ethan: it's ight. Y/N:bro- you different. Ethan:i'm different? you don't put syrup kn your pancakes.

*he laughed and so did i.