Part 40🖤

*After school i went home and so did vallyk, when we got home vallyk pushed me out the way and unlocked the door, he walked in then threw his bag on the floor and washed his hands then he pushed passed dad and took his shirt off and took hazel from mom.

Y/N:damn vallyk nearly killed me. Vallyk:hey mama. Y/N:uh- ok bett, where bri. Mom:in her room, and hello. Vallyk:huh? oh hey.

*she shook her head then i went to bri's room.

Y/N:bri. Brianna:yea? Y/N:can you beat vallyk up he pushed me and made me fall. Brianna:*sigh* lets go.

*i laughed and went downstairs.

Brianna:VALLYK! Vallyk:what damn. Brianna:you push her. Vallyk:oh you snitch- actually what is a four year old gonna. Brianna:boy- hold my barbie.

*i took her barbie and she sat next to vallyk.

Brianna:i am so sorry he your dad, cause he mean. Vallyk:uh- dang... Y/N:oop. Brianna:anway i'm not four i five so get it right. Vallyk:nah you four. Brianna:mommy. Vallyk:she started it. Brianna:you started it, you push y/n, you butt. Vallyk:nigga you not grown. Brianna:but i am bi- but i am. Vallyk:ooo she was about to cuss at me. Brianna:you cuss in every sentence you say so lemme lone. Vallyk:no tf I don't. Y/N:you just cursed. Vallyk:shut the fu- shut up. Y/N:bri he crazy. Brianna:ik. Vallyk:yall suck. Y/N:and you don't?  Vallyk:nah.

*Brianna laughed then took her doll and laughed on the way up the steps.

Y/N: damn-. Vallyk:yall are mean, hazel your aunts- wait she's five years old and she's an aunt- Y/N:oop- Vallyk:well.

*i laughed then i got a snack and went upstairs, When i got to my room i called kobe.

Kobe:yo? Y/N:i miss you. Kobe:simp. Y/N: fine i'll go call my side nigga.

*i hung up before he could say anything and i started laughing, he called me back and i didn't answer, i kept laughing then he started spam texting me, then like 20 mins later he walked threw the door and slammed it.

Kobe:who the fuck ya side nigga? Y/N: don't worry about it, hold on, ok bye bubs.

*i acted like i hung up and kobe looked at me.

Kobe:nigga so we cheating now? we just got together and i planned all this shit fa you and you just gonna cheat on me. Y/N:bae i was joking.. Kobe:no you weren't. Y/N:yes i was look go threw my phone.

*i gave him my phone and he looked at my recent call and saw his contact.

Kobe:i'm daddy*smirks*  Y/N:boy yes, you contact is daddy. Kobe: shii you love me. Y/N:bitch-. Kobe:the bitch here is you. Y/N:ok bett bye. Kobe:bae you said it first.  Y/N:Meanie. Kobe:i'm sorry, your not a bitch it was a joke, i would never call you out of your name.

*he hugged me and i smiled and hugged him back.

Kobe:you forgive me. Y/N:only if we can cuddle. Kobe:Bett

*i smiled then took my shirt off and layed on the bed and he took his shirt and pants off, he had shorts under, he then opened my leg and and layed in between them with his head on my chest looking up at me. Kobe:am i hurting you? Y/N:no. Kobe:k, i love you

*he kissed me and i smiled.

Kobe: Wouldn't  it be cool if we had a baby and he or she looked just like me and their name was dior. Y/N:boy we just got together. Kobe:sooooo, i love you, and you probably love me idk, but still wouldn't it be cool! Y/N:😂, yes baby it would. Kobe:good. Y/N:When are we telling social media? Kobe:i really don't wanna tell them right now.... relationships do better off the internet. Y/N:yea i guess. Kobe:i posted you thou, i just blured your face. Y/N:oh wow. Kobe:😂, what atleast i posted you. Y/N: boy please.

*we laughed then he poked his lips out and i kissed them,we did a few small pecks then we started making out, it wasn't getting heated we were just kissing then Derek walked in and kobe pulled away and hid his face in the crock of my neck and laughed.

Derek: damn you now took my spot- Kobe:shut up. Derek:She still mine, wassup bestie.

*he came to me and we did our handshake.

Y/N:what you doin? Derek:i came to chill with you. Kobe:to bad. Derek:shut up.

*derek took his shoes off and layed on my bed then i got a call from the girls group chat i answered and they were talking.

Aya:BITCH- Kiya: ANDRE ASKED ME OUTTTTTT!!!  Kobe:.... Y/N:you DEAD SERIOUS?!! Aya:yes and JORDAN ASKED ME OUT BRUH! Ahiella:simps. Y/N:did Elijah ask you out. Ahiella:derek near you? Y/N:no. Ahiella:yea he asked me out. Derek:i'ma beat ya ass. Ahiella:uh- y/n- Y/N:well. Mia:😂. Derek:watch when i get home. Kobe:go get ready. Derek:yall going out? Kobe:yea. Derek:shi then you better hide cause i'm coming now. Ahiella:nooo. Derek:bye bruh.

*we did our handshake then he tagged kobe and ran.

Kobe:NIGGA WATCH AT SCHOOL!

*i heard derek laugh then he came back and kobe got up.

Derek:bro chill i need my shoes bruh. Kobe:nah come here.

*kobe tagged him back and Derek got him back and got his shoes and ran

. Kobe:bruh- ight bett. Y/N:well. Kobe:go get ready ma. Y/N:ok ok.

*he smiled and i got up and went and took a quick shower then got ready and did light make up.

Y/N:ok i'm done. Kobe:k same. Y/N:aww look at you, you look handsome.

 Y/N:aww look at you, you look handsome

y/n^^

Kobe^^ *he smiled then we went downstairs

Kobe^^
*he smiled then we went downstairs.

Vallyk:where yall going. Y/n:nun ya Kobe:😂, we going out. Kira:have fun. Ballo:not to much. Y/N:dad! Kobe:shii no promises. Kira:boy- pull ya pants up. Kobe:whyyy. Kira:cause aint nobody wanna see ya under wear brand.

*he sucked his teeth and pulled his pant then sagged them.

Kobe: it's uncomfortable. Kira: y'all different. Vallyk:what i do. Kira:you sag to. Vallyk no i just show my brand. Ballo:she don't get it.

*vallyk and kobe laughed the hazel started crying and vallyk went upstairs, then me and kobe left.