Part 16💔

*we went downstairs and i let lion out his crate and gave him food, while i was doing that i totally forgot layla was here, she scared of lion.

Layla:*screams* Valkyk:y/n the dog. Y/N:oh my bad.

*i staryed dieing then i held lions collar while she went outside when she was outside i let him got and kept laughing.

Ballo:are yall ok? Vallyk:yea that was layla. Ballo:the dog? Vallyk:yea. Ballo:why you laughing so hard? Y/N:cause it was funny. Vallyk:shut up and come on. Y/N:no fun. Vallyk:i am fun. Y/n:yea in the bed we know that. Vallyk:oh wow. Y/N:other then that yo ass is boring. Vallyk:so what was last night. Y/N:..... Vallyk:oh ok then. Y/N:shut up. Vallyk:"shut up" you shut up. Ballo:get out. Vallyk&Y/N:WOOOOOOW.

*he laughed then went back in his room, i looked at vallyk then smacked him and ran out the door, vallyk locked the door then ran after me. Vallyk:nah come here. Y/N:nooo i'm sorry. Vallyk:stop running then.

*i stopped running and he came up to me and i got scared then he started laughing.

Vallyk:scary ass.

*i rolled my eyes then we turned around and saw ethan and layla laughing and smiling at eachother.

Vallyk:the fuck. Y/N:get her before i do. Vallyk:get him before i do. Y/N:ugh.

*i went over to ethan and tried to kiss him. Ethan:what? Y/N:i want a kiss.

*he bent down and kissed me.

Vallyk:what were yall talking about.

Layla:nothin. Ethan:right.

*me and vallyk looked at each other then walked away.

Vallyk:you and him only been together for a few days and he already tryna fuck it up. Y/N:mabey i should of picked kobe. Vallyk:if he messes it up give kobe a chance. Y/N:k. Layla:baby.

*vallyk didn't answer he just kept talking to me.

Ethan:yo, tf you mad for. Y/N:who said i was mad. Ethan:me. Y/N:well i'm not. Vallyk:we chillin, let go of her so i can talk to my sister.

*ethan let go of me then vallyk put his arm around me and we walked and talked, with them following behind us.

*when we got to school i went over to mike and derek and gave them both a hug.

Mike:wassup lil sis. Y/N:hey. Derek:hey mamas. Y/N:hi derek. *i laughed. Derek:so why layla and ethan so close? Y/N:i have no idea. Mike:you think he like her. Y/N:i hope not......i really like him. Mike:if he break ya heart i break him. Derek:now mike. Mike:what. Derek:mike.

*i started laughing.

Derek:now mike the gremlin. Mike:shut up. Y/N: someone's mad. Mike:😐. Derek:anyway, if he break ya heart i break him. Mike:derek. Derek:what nigga. Mike:who tf you talking to. Derek:you gremlin. Mike:shut up. Derek:make me.

*mike punched derek then they started play fighting.

Derek:damn daddy. Mike:aww hell nah. Vallyk:tf- Y/N:i don't know. Vallyk:why the fuck are they so close. Kobe:they finna cheat.

*i got sad just thinking about then derek hugged me and i hugged him.

Derek:its ok.

*he kissed my forehead then ethan came over.

Ethan:why you so close with her. Vallyk;why you so close wit layla? Ethan:we are just friends, bae come here. Y/n:no you like her. Ethan:but i don't i like you. Y/N:stop lying to me.

*layla came over and tried to hug vallyk.

Vallyk:no move. Ethan:ma come on i like you, no i love you. Vallyk:move layla! damn. Y/N:you don't love me you love layla. Ethan:bro i can't have friends now? you got so many guy friends and the minute i get a girl as a friend your mad. Y/N:no no I don't care if you have a girls as your friend, its the fact that you are close as hell, you got ya hand on her thigh and laughing and shit, ion do that with them i give them hugs and thats it. Vallyk:hold the fuck up, why you letting him touch you. Layla:vallyk it's not that deep. Vallyk:ight, ight bett. Jaiden: what's happening.

Vallyk:him he getting to close wit my girl, and you fuckin letting him. Layla:you can have girls as friends. Vallyk:what girl am i friends with? Layla:kiya and ahiella. Vallyk:they closer with y/n, and they my bro's sisters, and i am not all touchy towards them. Kiya: what now. Vallyk:nun. Kiya:k.

*the bell rung and we went to class, when i got to class i sat down and waited, then ethan,jaiden and kobe walked in and sat down, i put my head down then someone tapped my desk i looked and it was kobe.

Kobe:you good? Y/N:yea... Kobe:ight dummy. Y/N:😐.

*he laughed then i looked at ethan and he was texting someone, then he put his phone down and i got a notification, i looked at it and read the message, it was him saying he's sorry i texted him it's ok then I moved closer to him and kissed him, he smiled and kissed me back.

*After school me and vallyk met in the front then aya and angel came up to us.

Angel:bruh ethan and layla are getting really close, they was holding hands. Y/N:he just apologized... Vallyk:bruh...

*we saw them walk up to us and they were laughing, vallyk went up to ethan and pushed him.

Vallyk: stop, your with my sister stick wit her and leave my girl alone. Layla: calm down it's not that deep. Vallyk: it's not that deep? it's not that deep? ight bett.

*vallyk walked away and i went woth him and aya and angel followed.

*while we were walking home i broke down and stopped walking.

Aya:aww babes it's ok. Y/N;nooo i really like him and we just got together...

*Ethan called me and vallyk answered.

Vallyk:what you made her cry. Ethan:mamas i'm sorry... please forgive me. Y/N:... Vallyk:no. Ethan:bro please lemme see her. Vallyk:nah bye.

*he hung up then we walked home, when we got home we walked inside.

Ballo:hey- whats wrong? Vallyk:idk, i think layla likes ethan and ethan likes layla. Amirah:aww. Aya:oh hey mom. Amirah:hey. Ballo:come here.

*me and vallyk went to him and he hugged us.

Ballo: it's ok, better peoole will come into yall life ok? Vallyk:dad i love her. Y/N:me and ethan just got together.... Ballo:ik and it sucks.

*i sighed then went upstairs and so did vallyk, he went to his room and i went to mine, a few minutes later aya walked in and sat on my bed.

Aya:you ok?