Part 12💔

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
*When we made it to car an he kissed me again then unlocked the door and opened the back door, he lightly pushed me into the car, when i got in the car i moved over so he could get in, he got in and shut the door then kissed me, he slowly moved from my lips to my jawline to my neck, he softly sucked on my neck trying to find my sweet spot, when he found it i moaned and he smirked, he then moved from my my neck back up to my lip, i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, then i started taking his shirt off, he pulled away and took it off then i took mine off, after that he went back to kissing me then he moved down to my chest and placed wet kisses all over then he un clipped my bra and and massaged one of my boobs why he sucked on the other, i let out lil moans and played in his hair, after a while he stopped and went back up to my lips, he started kissing me then he pushed his tongue in, while he was kissing me he unbuckled my pants and i un buckled his, he pulled away and took his pants off and i took off mine, then it got even more heated and he went back to kissing me, and slowly moving down from my lips to my jawline then from my jawline to my neck and from my neck to my chest then lower stomach he looked at me for permission and i nodded while bitting my lip, he slowly took my underwear off and threw them in the front, then he spreaded my legs and ate me out.

*i let out lil moans and bit my lip, he started going faster and moving his tongue in a figure 8 motion.

Y/N:shit ethannn.

*he started sucking, i gripped his hair and moaned loudly.

Y/N:f-uck i'm c-lose.

*he stopped and pushed two fingers in me.

Ethan:make a mess ma.

*i came on his fingers and he took them out and licked them clean, he looked at me then took his boxers off and when i saw his you know what my eyes widened. Y/N's💭: GAWD DAMN HE'S BIG!.

Y/N:what the hell- Ethan:he's not even big. Y/N:Nigga what? he not what now?

*he started laughing then kissed me and lined up with my entrance.

Ethan:you ready? Y/N:y-ea. Ethan:you sure? Y/N:mhm. Ethan:bae. Y/N:i'm ready. Ethan:ok.

*he got off me then reached in the front and got a condom, he opened it with his teeth then put it on, after that he went back to kissing me then pushed himself in,my eyes rolled back and i bit my lip and scratched at his back, he did slow strokes and when i got used to his size it started to feel really good.

Y/N:mmm faster baby.

*he smirked and quickened his pace, i opened my eyes and looked at him and his chain was dangling in my face and his mouth was hung open and he was breathing heavy, we did that for a WHILE, when we were done we cleaned up.

Ethan:damn. Y/N:right, that was amazing. Ethan:best one for me. Y/N:same. Ethan:who was your first body? Y/N:derek. Ethan:so yall are close close. Y/N:yea, but if he gives me a kiss on the cheek don't freak out he's like a brother and same for mike. Ethan:k, as long as they not making out with you i'm cool.

*i smiled then kissed his cheek and checked my phone.

Y/N:i have to get home. Ethan:what time is it. Y/N:one am. Ethan:damn bruh, we was doing it for 8 hours??? Y/N:it did not feel like no 8 hours. Ethan:right.

*we laughed then he put his boxers on then got out the car and put his pants on, i put my bra and underwear on then i put my shirt on then i got out and ethan covered me while i put my pants on.

(Time for church😃)