Part 31🖤

*VALLYK'S POV*
*When i got home i went upstairs and went to my room and saw everything together, i smiled then i layed hazel on the bed, she started wining and i put the binky in her mouth.

Vallyk: it's ok calm down.

*She calmed down then i changed my clothes.

Vallyk:ight what you wanna do.

*she looked at me and i smiled and gave her a kiss.

Vallyk:your beautiful mama.

*she made baby noises and i smiled, i picked her up and went to y/n's room, i laid down and put hazel near here, hazel grabbed her nose and tried to bite it.

Vallyk:😭, mama no don't bite her.

*i woke y/n up and hazel was in her face and she got scared.

Y/N:scared the shit out of me, hey mama.

*she sat up and picked her up and hazel just looked at her.

Y/N: she's so cute. Vallyk:she get it from meh. Y/N:nah layla. Vallyk:uh- Y/N:i'm joking she looks like me. Vally:me. Y/N:fine you.

*i laughed and she smiled at hazel.

Y/N:your adorable mama. Vallyk:what time we gotta get bri? Y/N:3. Vallyk: ight. Y/N:so vallyk is a dad now. Vallyk:and your an aunt now. Y/N:boy this about you. Vallyk:still, can you watch her so i can get rest? Y/N:sure, does she have formula here? Vallyk:i forgot to stop at the store... Y/N:i'll get it where's her car seat. Vallyk:in my room. Y/N:k. Vallyk:thankyou. Y/N:your welcome i guess. Vallyk:meanie. Y/N:uh- how. Vallyk: ion know.

*i got up and she started crying.

Vallyk:hazel. Hazel:*cries*

Y/N:um i think she want you. Vallyk:😐.

*i took hazel and she stopped crying.

Vallyk:not you already being attached. Y/N:i'll go get formula thou. Vallyk:k.

*i went back to my room and layed down with her on my chest, she fell asleep so i quietly put her in her crib and put a blanket on her then i went to sleep.

*Y/N'S POV*
*Vallyk left my room so i went and took a shower and got dressed, i wore something casual, anyway when I was done i was about to call derek but i remembered he's probably at school, i put my shoes on grabbed my mini book bag and the car keys and got in the car, when i arrived at the store i went to the baby section and got formula then someone hugged me from behind so i elbowed them.

Kobe:damn girl. Y/an:you scared me bitch- Kobe:i am not a bitch, anyway why you getting baby formula bri don't drink that.

Y/N:umm don't worry about it. Kobe:why not? i bett derek knows. Y/N:he does. Kobe:tell me- Y/N: twin code. Kobe:😐. Y/N:now can i go finish my shopping in peace? Kobe:nah i'm coming with you. Y/N:great.

*i said sarcastically.

Kobe:your mean. Y/N:what the fuck i do? Kobe:what didn't you do. Y/N:idk i just asked you. Kobe:your not dating me. Y/N:bye. Kobe: damn that hurt. Y/N:we are friends kobe. Kobe:whyyyy, why can't i be your boyfriend. Y/N:😂. Kobe:.... Y/N:oh your serious... Kobe:mhm. Y/N:umm i just got out of a relationship and your gonna have to prove to me that you will be the one for me. Kobe:ok, i'll take you to do your nail. Y/N:kobe- fine i'm pay- Kobe:no all on me. Y/N:kobe. Kobe:what. Y/N:i'm paying. Kobe:no the fuck you not. Y/M:ye- Kobe:no. Y/N:y- Kobe:shh. Y/N:k- Kobe:shh. Y/N:why do you an vallyk do this🤦🏽‍♀️. Kobe:cause we can.

*i rolled my eyes then i got more formula and some snacks for me.

Kobe:i want this.

*he opened the bag and started eating some.

Y/N:boy- Kobe:what? Y/N:nothin. Kobe:ok then. Y/N:wait why you not at school. Kobe:cause you weren't there so i left. Y/N:🤦🏽‍♀️. Kobe:what? Y/N:nothing. Kobe:ethan was ask- y/N:i don't care he cheated so i don't want him. Kobe:yes. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:ok. Y/N:no talk to meeee. Kobe:..... Y/N:kobeeeeee.

Kobe:... Y/N:😐, daddy. Kobe:yes. Y/N: fuck you. Kobe:back seat or bed? Y/N:how about nether. Kobe: fine we can be boring🙄. Y/N:boy shut up. Kobe:ok. Y/N:stop it. Kobe:... Y/N:daddy stop. Kobe:shii you now called me daddy twice, what you tryna do? Y/N:you only answer when i call you that. Kobe:i know. Y/N:boy move. Kobe:fine.

*he moved and we walked to a different ile(idk of that's how you spell it), when i was done shopping i payed then went to my car and put the stuff in.

Kobe:where you going? Y/N:somewhere. Kobe:bro come on. Y/N: fine i'm going back to my house. Kobe:ight.

*he got in his car and i drove home, when i got home kobe was at the door just sitting on the step. Kobe: finally. Y/N:shut up.

*i unlocked the door and vallyk was on the couch with hazel he saw kobe and went upstairs.

Kobe:whats wrong with him? y/N:nun.

*he came back down without hazel.

Vallyk:wassup. Kobe:sup. Hazel:*cries* Vallyk:shit wrong timing. Kobe:you gotta baby? Vallyk: don't tell anyone i'm dead serious. Kobe:i won't if you let me hold her. Vallyk:nigga- fine.

*Kobe and washed his hands then vallyk went and got hazel and gave her to kobe.

Kobe:wassup i'm ya uncle- i'ma spoil you, one rule you can't date. Y/N:boy she can date. Vallyk:no the fuck she can't. Y/N:yall boring. Kobe: like you.

*kobe sat down with hazel.

Vallyk:bruh you could of told me you were bringing him. Y/N:i didn't know you was on the couch. Vallyk:ight i'm not telling anyone else. Y/N:k, tell me when your downstairs dumb dumb. Vallyk:ight damn.

*Someone knocked on the door and i went and cracked it open and say aunt amirah. Y/N:hey. Amirah:hey girl, what you doing? Y/N:nun, hold on. Amirah:ok.

*i shut the door.

Y/N:go upstairs. Vallyk: ugh.

*he took hazel from kobe and went in his room then i opened the door and she walked in.

Amirah:you know it 3:12 right. Y/N:huh- oh shit Brianna. Kobe:😭. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:i wanna come. Y/N:k, VALLYK! vallyk:WHAT?

  *i went to his room.

Y/N:i'm going to get bri. Vallyk:i wanna go. Y/N:then come on amirah downstairs thou. Vallyk:ight.

*i went downstairs then vallyk came downstairs.

Amirah:what is in your shirt. Vallyk:nun.

*he walked out the house and got in the car.

Amirah:yall weird, anyway i will be back later. Y/N:ok.

*She left then me, vallyk and kobe left, when we got to the day care me and kobe went inside

Brianna:you late. Y/N:i'm sorry😂. Brianna:menaie they all left. Tecaher:😂, she did great today. Y/N:ok, did she take a nap? Teacher:no. Y/N:great. Kobe:😂. Brianna:what funny Kobe:😐, and i bought you candy but i'ma eat it. Brianna:nooo, koko. Kobe:nah bro.

*i laughed and signed her out then we went back in the car, i put her in the back seat and looked at vallyk and he was sleep with hazel in his arms.

Y/N:vallyk. Vallyk:hm. Y/N:wake up i'm about to start driving. vallyk:i'm tireddd. Y/N:why didn't you stay home😂. Kobe:duhh. Vallyk:shut up. Brianna:what dat. Vallyk:😂, a baby. Brianna:aww i'm not favorite no more? Vallyk:yall both are. Brianna:no me. Vallyk:bri- ok fine you.