Part 65

When we were done i layed down, he sat at the edge of the bed trying to catch his breath. Y/N:b-a-e. Kobe:hm? Y/N:c-uddle me. Kobe:ight hold on, he put his clothes on the floor, he picked his phone up, he got the camera and put it on the nightstand, he laid down and cuddled me.

Kobe:i love you. Y/N:i love you to.

*my legs were shaking really bad, he put my leg on him and rubbed it.

Kobe:you have a good birthday? Y/N:ye-a, thankyou. Kobe:your welcome.

*i laid my head on his chest and went to sleep.

*KOBE'S POV*
*y/n fell alseep, i smiled then got the camera to do the outro. Kobe:this is the end, y/n said she had a great time, she is passed out.

*i laughed.

Kobe: Anyway, make sure yall like comment share and subscribe, we will be making more videos together, i will post her on Instagram after this video gets posted so if i post and the caption says happy birthday but it's not her birthday just know that's when the video came out, anyway bye.

*i turned the camera off then went to sleep, the next morning i woke up to y/n's alarm, i looked at her she was still sleeping, I shook her.

Kobe:babe come on wake up.

*she woke up and looked at me.

Y/N:hm? Kobe:your alarm. Y/N:oh, can we skip school? Kobe:ion care, want to? Y/N:yea.

*i nodded, she turned her alarm off we both went back to sleep, a few hours later i woke up, y/n was still sleep, i left her alone and let her sleep, i got clothes then went and took a shower, after i showered i put boxers and shorts on, then i got my laptop and sat on her chair, i started editing the video, like 2 hours later when the vudeo was done i published it then i posted on my ig story saying i posted then i posted a picture of y/n, i went on my phone for an hour then i went live.

Caption:happy birthday babe, I love you so much, I'm glad you had a great birthday, and I hope to have many more with you, love you!❤️

Liked by: Derektrendz, Gloryboyjai, babyfacemaya and 20k more.

Comments:

Derektrendz: surprise shawty!
Kbreeezo:really😂

Brookiecookie:I swear Derek is weird.
Derektrendz:hater!

Vallyk:damn what about me🥲.
Kbreeezo:bro- happy birthday 🙄.
Vallyk:thankyou🙄.

Gloryboyjai: finally you posted her.
Kbreeezo:shut up, when you gonna post ya girl.
Gloryboyjai:.....

Nggaits._Andre:ugla ass.
Kbreeezo:stfu😭.

Fboy_elijah:boy put ya damn shirt down.
Kbreeezo:fine "dad"
Load 3,000 more comments...