Part 23🥀

Jordan:*whispers* get ya ass in here. Elijah:*whispers*nah let me fuck my girl. Y/N:boy- Tecaher:back table do yall need to be separated. Us:no. Teacher: ok then, y/n close the door.

*i got up and pulled elijah in and he pushed my and i smacked his head and laughed a lil.

Teacher: elijah pull ya pants up, i don't wanna see your underwear and your butt hanging out. Elijah:i'm thick right. Teacher: aren't you new? Ethan:nah i got expelled then they let me come back but changed my classes. Jordan:bad ass lil boy. Ethan:nigga you got expelled to. Teacher: language. Ethan:my bad. Teacher: pants up. Ethan not a girl- you know what.

*he pulled his pants up all the way but instantly regretted it.

Ethan:ow my balls. Ahiella:thats what ya get. Ethan:shut up.

*he sat down then we payed attention, after class we went to the next then lunch.

Elijah:where the girls? Y/N:ion know.

Elijah:ight, where you sit. Y/N:come on.

*he nodded and followed me when i got to the table he dabbed vallyk amd derek up.

Derek:nigga you back? Vallyk:right you got expelled. Elijah:i know it was because of this nigga. Kobe:you slept with my girl. Elijah:the bitch said she was single, wassup cutie. Layla:hi, i have a boyfriend. Elijah:i know, ya man val. Layla:how you know. Elijah:i know a lot. Vallyk:bro stop hitting on my girl. Elijah:nigga you know i'm joking, YO JORDAN! Kobe:not this nigga. Jordan:oh shi is that kobe? Kobe:sup. Jordan:yall should fight again, nah i'm playin, anyway can yall drop the beef. Elijah:what beef? i dropped that shi. Y/N:....tf. Vallyk:you weren't here when it happened. Y/N: where was i? Vallyk:you were sick. Y/N:oh. Aya:heyyy. Jordan:wassup. Ahiella:hey peoples. Kobe&Derek:shut up. Ahiella:tf i do. Deeek:nothing. Ahiella:fuck both of yall- wait pause. Kobe:she want this 8 inch.

*Derek laughed and ahiella rolled her eyes and sat down, ethan came behind me and hughed me.

Y/N:wha- oh hey. Ethan:wassup.

*he kissed my lips then we made out for a lil.

Elijah:ew. Ethan:😂.

*he sat next to me, then i randomly looked down and he was rock hard.

Y/N:*whispers* why are you hard? Ethan:cause i'm in the mood. Y/N:and? Ethan:not telling you. Y/N:you saw a girl you liked. Ethan:no, you know how i said if anything or anyone touches it i get hard? Y/N: yea. Ethan: someone touched it. Y/N:who!. Ethan:bae this is why i didn't wanan tell yo- Y/N:Nah who?

*i put my hair up and ran out the lunch room and he chased me.

Y/N:who was it? Ethan:are you gonna fight her? Y/N:no. Ethan:k come on.

*he grabbed my hand and brought me to a classroom then he shut the door and pinned me on the wall.

Ethan:you touched it. Y/N:oh you freaky mother Fucker. Ethan:😂.

Y/N:so we doing it or nah? Ethan:want to? i mean💋 we got the💋 whole💋classrom to💋 our selfs 💋. Y/N:is this an old one? Ethan:nah we can sneak sum in. Y/N:ok make it quick. Ethan:ight.

*he started kissing my neck and giving me wet kisses and lost of hickeys then he took his shirt off and started kissing my neck again then the 9th graders walked in and he stopped and kept his head on my neck.

Ethan:ight thats how it is.

*i laughed and we walked out and ethan pulled his pants up.

Ethan:bae. Y/N:hm? Ethan:come on. Y/N:where we going? Ethan: basement. Y/N:boy. Ethan:bae i can't walk around all day like this.

*i looked down and it was poking threw.

Y/N:awww my baby hard. Ethan:stopppp don't tease me. Y/N:can we go after school. Ethan:babyyy. Y/N: daddy after school ok. Ethan:Mamas. Y/N:what you wanna kiss? Ethan:yes.

*i gave him a peck then ran away and he chased me, i ran back in the lunch room and went to the table then he came and to catch him self from pushing me down he held my waist then he put his head on the side of my neck.

Mia:hold up when did he get buff. Ethan:.... Mia:you got buff. Ethan:um.

*he looked at me and i looked at her and vallyk whispered to her and she nodded.

Layla:vallyk. Vallyk:yea? Layla:wtf you whispering to her for. Vallyk:i told her sum.

*ethan streached and mia started lokking at his abs then he put his shirt back on and sat down down.

Ethan:can i wear ya sweat shirt? Y/N:dude it's to small. Ethan:idc.

*i laughed and gave it to him and he put it over his head and put the hood on then put his arms threw and put his head down.

Y/N:uh not it fitting. Ethan: it's not, i mean my arms fit but if i putt it down it's gonna look like a crop top. Y/n:😂.

*i sat next to him and he turned his face towards me and went to sleep, i put my arm around him and lay my head down on his back and went on my phone while they talked.

*VALLYK'S POV*
Vallyk:whats wrong with yall? Mia:nun. Aya:nothing why. Vallyk:yall seem off. Aya:i'm not. Jaiden:is he sleep? Jordan:mhm. Ahiella:who? Derek:ya bf. Ahiella:he's not my boyfriend. Kobe:y/n. Y/N:leave me alone. Kobe:shut up, anyway. Jaiden:does ethan even really like her? Vallyk:ion know, he seems like he does. Ethan:*lil snore* DEREK:damn he out. Jordan:ight yall know who Andre is? Kobe:mhm. Jaiden:andre who? Jordan:forgot his last name, i'ma call em.

*he called him and i looked at his phone.

Andre:yo? Jordan:where you at. Andre:wit zuri em. Mia:zuri? oooo lemme go see me bestieee.

*she got up and walked away and brooke was about to go but-

Derek:no stay. Brooke:i will be right back ok. Derek: fine.

*she laughed and got up and left then andre came to the table.

Andre:they both out, wassup. Jordan:yo. Andre:wassup kobe and jai, and vallyk, and angel. Jordan:you don't know derek? Andre:nope. Derek:no. Jordan:oh, thats derek, is his name ethan? Kobe: mhm. Jordan:ight so derek ethan layla, aya, kiya, ahiella and you know mia and brooke. Andre:yurp, ight what yall doin later. Kobe:nun i'm tired asl. Jaiden:same. Jordan:oops and thats y/n. Y/N:hm? Jordan: nun. Vallyk:i wanna smoke sum. Kobe:same my hands shaking. Elijah:*deep voice* shut up. Jordan:nigga no. Elijah:*groans* Ahiella:*whispers*goddam. Y/N:😂. Ahiella:you heard me? Y/N:mhm😂 Vallyk:yea you not a good whisper. Ahiella:shut up.