Part 44🔥

*After we were done my legs were shaking alot, he put his hand on them and they wouldn't stopped shaking, he started laughing.

Y/N:n-ot funny, i can't stop shaking. Kobe:well i did good, you half asleep and ya legs shaking. Y/N:stoppp.

*he laughed then pulled me on top of him.

Kobe:they hurt? Y/N:y-ea. Kobe:ight.

*he layed me next to him then he got up, i looked at him and he walked into his bathroom, i heard the water start then he came out in a towel.

Kobe:wanna take a bath? or a shower? Y/N:b-ath. kobe:😂ok.

*he went back in the bathroom and i put the covers over me, after a few minutes kobe came back and helped me stand.

Kobe:damn girl why you shaking so much. Y/N:hmm mabey cause you went all the way in my stomach and made cum 3 times.

*he laughed then kissed my cheek, he helped me get in then he dropped his towel and got in.

Kobe:come here.

*i went over to him and layed on him.

Kobe:a lil better? Y/N:yea. Kobe:k, what we doing tomorrow. Y/N:idk i think it's gonna rain. Kobe: Netflix and chill? Y/N:yea.

*he smiled and so did i, we chilled in the tub then we both fell asleep, after an hour we both got cold, we woke up and looked at eachother.

Kobe:we still in here. Y/N:😂.

*we got out and i completely forgot about my legs and almost fell but kobe caught me.

Kobe:oops i forgot. Y/N:same.

*he laughed then he got me a towel i put it around me and he put one around him, we went into his room and got dressed then he quickly changed the sheets, i layed down then he did, we both went to sleep.

*In the morning we woke up to kobe's mom waking us up.

Kobe:*deep voice* mom stopp i'n tired. K/M:you guys have school. Y/N:nooo. Kobe:mommmm i'm tired.

*i hid my self in his side and he turned side ways then his mom riped the covers off, i only had a bra and underwear on and kobe had his boxers on.

Kobe:mommmm. K/M:get up.

*we both groaned then she left and Kobe stretched then looked at me.

Y/N:baby i'm tired. Kobe:same, i can't move. Y/N:me ethir.

*we both just layed there then fell asleep, his mom came back and woke us up again.

K/M:come on guys you guys have school. Kobe:mom my body is tired i don't have strength to get up. K/M:*sigh* fine go back to sleep.

*she put the covers on us and left the room, me and kobe went back to sleep, a few hours later i woke up, kobe was still sleep, i got my phone and looked at the time it was 4:00 in the afternoon.

Y/N:baby, babe come on. Kobe:no

.*he turned on his back, i took the covers off and poked him.

Y/N:come on. Kobe:m m. Y/N:bae its 4:00. Kobe:mhm.

*i looked at him then i put my hand on his ykw.

Kobe:stop i'm tired. Y/N:please. Kobe:you want more?! Y/N:no, i want you to wake up. Kobe:about to say bruh my body dead, no leave me alone.

*he put the covers on him and i sat there and fake cried in my knees.

Kobe:mamas i'm up, don't cry i'm sorry.

*he shook me then he pulled me to him and hugged me, i smiled then looked at him and laughed. Kobe:wha- you suck move.

*he pushed me off him and i laughed and he tried not to. Kobe:shut up😂. Y/N:i got you awake.

*he looked at me and flipped me off, i bit his finger.

Kobe:ow! yo-

*he got up and sat on me and held my hands.

Kobe:did you just bite me. Y/N:yes and i'll do it again.

*he laughed then started tickling me.

Y/N:kobe! 😂. Kobe:next time don't bite me.

*i started wheezing which made him laugh, he stopped and we just sat there laughing.