Part 81

*kobe let go of my hand then layed down and put his head on my lap.

Y/N:you ok? Kobe:yea, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you, i won't do it again, but right now cuddle me. Y/N: nope. Kobe:*groans* please babe. Y/N: nope, anyway what we doing? Vanessa:um, party starts at 6, me, kira and mabey ballo are gonna start cooking, you guys can do whatever. Koeb:great more sex.

*he smirked at me.

Y/N: Little boy- Ballo:he uses you. Kobe:it was a joke, i had enough for today, can we cuddle. Y/N:nope. Kobe:please i want cuddles and kisses. Y/N:you want cuddles and kisses?

*he pouted and nodded, i smiled.

Y/N:ok fine you can get cuddles. Kobe:and kisses? Y/N:yes.

*he smiled, he sat up and kissed me then went upstairs, i went upstairs with him and the others followed.

Andre: ew, he naked. Kohe:i have boxers on, chill out, you saw worse.

*i laugehd then took the sweatshirt off and put kobe's t-shirt on, i took the pants off and put kobe's boxers on.

Kobe:you serious. Y/N:yup, what ever is yours, is also mine. Kobe:...... does yall gurl do this as well. Andre: yup, did you not see her outfit. Vallyk:right, my sweat shirt, my chain, and my socks. Kobe:ok so i'm not the only one, ok. Y/N: don't get smacked, i'm still mad at you. Kobe:noooo, don't be mad, i'm sorry i really am, please.... forgive me. Y/N:stop it.

*he pouted and looked at me.

Y/N:why me, why he gotta be this cute. Kiya:i'm the better looking one . Andre:eh, kobe's hot. Kobe:i'm done, good bye. Andre:and he thick. Us: AYO! Vallyk: actually, you right, he low-key sexy. Kobe:nope, bye-

*vallyk got up and pinned kobe, then andre got up, Kobe screamed, we all started dying because of his scream.

Vallyk:i'm done. Kiya:why you scream like that😭. Kobe:shut up. Y/N:babe.

*i laughed, he looked at me and nodded.

Kobe:bett, i just wanted to cudlde but i guess we fighting, come on. Y/N:nooo.

*i got up and went to vallyk, kobe grabbed me and started tickling me, i laughed then vallyk jumped in, he tackled kobe, and i layed on the floor and laughed.

Kobe:wow.

*vallyk put Kobe in a head lock, andre started ticking him, he laughed and tried to get out.

Kobe:BRUH! BRO CHILL, you gonna make me pee, wait- i'll make you wet. Valkyk:do it. Koeb:no i'll rather get a girl wet. Y/N:what girl? Kobe:ava. Y/N:bett.

*i threw the ring at him.

Kobe:it was a joke, put that shit back on. Y/N: nope. Kobe:let go.

*they got off him, kobe got the ring then went over to me.

Kobe:give me your hand. Y/N:no.

*he looked at me, he pouted.

Y/N:no no, don't cry, here.

*i gave him my hand, he put it on and smiled, he layed down and got under the covers.

Y/N:what yall wanna do? Andre:movies, cuddle and chill? Mia:yes ma'am. Andre:I'm a guy.... Mia: don't care. Kobe:no no no, now everyone is gonna cuddle around me. Mia:yup.

*kobe groaned then Kiya and me layed down then everyone else layed around us.

Kobe:why me.

*i laughed, kobe moved closer to me, kiya and mia got under the covers then the boys layed next to them, i put a movie in then we watched it.