Part 18💔

*i sat on the side of the pool next to aya.

Y/N:hold up where tf is Kiya and ahiella. Derek:i forgot about her hold up. Kobe:kiya was sleep i'll call her thou. Y/N:k.

*derek called ahiella

. Derek:yo ahiella:yea?. Derek:come to y/n house. Ahiella:k. Derek:put a swimsuit on we in the pool. ahiella:kk.

*derek hung up. Kobe:she coming. Y/N:k.

*we waited for the girls to come then when they came they sat on the side of the pool.

Kiya:ok can we play truth or dare? Jaiden:yea, who first? Y/N:me, derekk truth or dare. Derek:dare. Y/N:ok i dare you to call ya crush and tell her you like her. Deeek:bro- ight fine i aint no pussy.

*he got his phone then called brooke.

Brooke:hey. Derek:yo, wyd? Brooke:about to go hang with mia. Derek:oh ight, can i tell you sum. Brooke:yea wassup? Derek: ight, i like you. Brooke:who is you? derek:nigga don't play with me.

*i heard her laugh and derek smiled.

Derek:so wassup? Brooke:i like you too Derek:lets go. Brooke:boy calm down, butttt, i'm not ready for a relationship. Derek:ight i'm cool with that. Brooke:ok, i'll call you later i have to go. Derek:ight bye ma. Brooke:boy bye.

*he hung then put his phone down and smiled at me.

Derek:you knew she liked me. y/N:mabey. Derek:meanie, ight uh kobe truth or dare. Kobe: Truth. Derek:ight is it true you had a wet dream about y/n. Kobe:bro how you know?!!.

*jaiden started dying and i laughed a lil till ethan looked at me.

Ethan:why you dreaming about her. Vallyk:why you so close with layla? Layla:vallyk. Vallyk:🙄. Kobe:i can't control what i dream about. Y/N:yea you can, don't think about me. Kobe:shut the fuck up. Kobe:anyway, uhhh ethan truth or dare. Ethan:truth. Kobe:is it true you fucked layla. Ethan:n-o. Kobe:why you studder. Kiya:oop. Vallyk:layla. Layla:what, we didn't. Ethan:right. Vallyk:i swear if i find out yall did, ethan aint seein another day and layla i'mm play yo ass. Layla:vallyk calm down. Vallyk:ight next. Ethan:y/n truth or dare. Y/N:dare.

Ethan:uh i dare you to do a front flip into the pool. Y/N:ok.

*i got out then front flipped into the poll then i swam back to ethan and held onto his arm.

Y/N:easy. Ethan:you can't stand? Y/N:no.

*i got on his back.

Y/N:ok who aint go ye- oh kiya truth or dare. Kita:dare. Y/N:get kobe back for what he did to you. Kobe: bruh. Kiys:bett you shoved me in the dryer right?

*kobe started dying then kiya jumped on him and started tickling him.

Kobe:stop it.

*he started dying.

Kobe:bro chill! Kiya:nope. Derek:drown em, nah I'm joking don't do that 😭. Kiya:mabey i should. Kobe:no. Kiya:i won't you me bestie. Kobe:ew. Kiya:fine never mind bitch. Kobe:who the fuck is you talking to. Y/N:she talking to yo dumbass. Kobe:bitch- bett come here.

*i started laughing and went behind ethan.

Ethan:nah you did that to ya self. Y/N:bae help. kobe came and grabbed then picked me and threw me in. Y/N:fuck you. Kobe:aww you want dick? Y/N:uh- Ethan:.... Kobe:ight then. Mike: you dirty mother fucker. Derek:i want it. Vallyk:aww hell nah. Kobe:nigga what? Derek:it was a joke. Jaiden:no it wasn't. Derek:it was. Y/N+Angel:not. Angle:i mean who wouldn't want Kobe inside them. Mike:me. Kiya:me. Ahiella:eh. Derek: ahiella. Ahiella:i was joking.

*she looked at me and we busted out laughing.

Derek:whats so funny. Ahiella:nothing.

*we looked at Kiya and aya and they knew and started laughing.

Angel:what the fuck is so funny. Mike:facts bruh. Kobe:the fuck is so funny. Ethan:.... Layla:umm. Y/N: don't worry about it. Kobe:why not ma? Ethan:can you still hitting on my girlfriend.

Kobe:stop hitting on vallyk's. Ethan:bro we are friends thats it. Y/N:mhm. Ethan:we are bruh. Vallyk:why did yall come here together? Ethan:when i got here she was at the door so i just waited there . Vallyk:yea ok. Ethan: it's the truth bruh. Vallyk:ok the fuck you getting scared for. Ethan:ion know. Vallyk:mhm. Kiya:ok anyway who turn is it? Kobe: yours dummy. Kiya:uh- rude. Kobe:rude my ass. Derek: huh? Jaiden:right what the fuck does that mean. Kobe:ion know continue... Kiya:😂, ok um Derek truth or dare? Derek:dare. Kiya: i dare you to kiss the prettiest girl. Derek:nah she taken. Kiya:just do it. Derek:fine.

*he went over to me and kissed me and i kissed back quickly then he pulled away.

Ethan:bro. Derek:what? what you gonna do? Ethan:yall are annoying. Jaiden: not him getting mad over a game. Ethan:so you wouldn't get mad if you girlfriends "best friend" kissed her? Jaiden:i mean if it was for a game no, if it was just him doing because he liked her then yes. Ethan:ion want you hanging with him no more. Y/N:baeeee please. Ethan:no. Y/N:fine you can't hang with layla no more. Ethan:ok. Derek:bro- fucking annoying. Vallyk:how you just gonna sperate them like that, they have been friends even sence they were 8 or 7.

Derek:right, nigga she my everything, i would do anything in the damn world to protect her. Ethan:fine damn, if i let you hang with him i get to hang with layla. Y/N:Ethan- Ethan:which one your choice.

Y/N:i'm going inside. Kobe:bro come on, stay. Ethan:i'm going to the bathroom. Y/N:k.

*layla's phone started ringing and she answered it and walked away.

Vallyk:am i the only one that thinks they fucked? Kobe:ion know. Vallyk:does layla look pregnant? Y/N:i was about to ask you if she was pregnant. Vallyk:right her stomach keep getting bigger and i'm not saying she getting fat or nun but it looks like a baby bump.

*layla came back and sat down and put her feet in.

Vallyk:baby. Layla:yes? Vallyk:i want you to be honest with me. Layla:ok... Vallyk:are you pregnant? Layla:no, are you calling me fat? Vallyk:no- nvm. Layla:your calling me fat. Vallyk:bae i'm not i wouldn't call you fat tf. Layla:k, gimme kiss.

*they kissed then ethan came back.

Kobe:ok what the fuck are we doing? Derek:ion kn- movie? no drive in movie. Kobe:bett. Y/N:k lets go get snacks.

*they said ok then i got out and ethan smacked and gripped my butt. Y/N:babe. Ethan:what? i can't touch you.

*he bent down and kissed me and i kissed him back. Ethan:ight lets go change. Y/N:k.

*we went upstairs and went to my room, i got undressed then kobe walked. Kobe:oh shii.

*ethan stepped in front of me.

Ethan:you could have knocked. Kobe:my bad, you got an extra towel? Y/N:um hold on.

*i wrapped my towel around me then went and got him a towel and he followed me.

Kobe:*whispers* goddam she thick. Y/N: boy. Kobe:my bad.

*i gave him a towel and he walked out the bathroom and so did i.

Kobe:ya girl got a nice body. Ethan:bro.

*He winked then left the room and ethan looked at me.

Y/N:aye don't look at me i aint do nun i just got undressed. Ethan:oh hush. Y/N:make me.

*he came up to me and started kissing me then dad walked in and he pulled away and laughed then turned around.

Ballo:ew. Y/N:dad really. *he laughed. Ballo:anyway, where are yall going? Y/N:drive in movie. Ballo:k. Aya:y/n can i shower with you. Ethan:the fuck- Aya: it's not weird. Y/N:sure ahiella ik your at the door. Ahiella:not my fault. Y/N:yes yall can shower with me. Ethan:aw hell nah. Ballo: yea bye you deal with them.

*he shut the door.

Ethan:damn i wanted to shower with my girl. Aya:join us- i'm playin. Y/N:i'm about to say, you is not about to see what i got.