Part 91

*two days later we were able to take dior home, kobe was still sleep but the nurse was helping me get ready, after i was ready she gave the baby a check up, i went over to kobe and woke him up.

Y/N:come on. Kobe:where we going. Y/N:home. Kobe:k..

*he got up and got ready, an hour later the nurse helped us bring our stuff down, they brought our car then kobe put everything inside then helped me get in, he shut my door then got in the driver seat, we drove off and went home, when we got home we went inside, kiya came and hugged me then took the car seat from kobe.

Kobe:well damn, she took my son.

*i laughed.

Y/N:i'm already going back to normal. Kobe:your fine, whats wrong with it. Y/N: it's just there. Kobe: really, come work out with me then, sence you don't like it.

*he rolled his eyes.

Y/N:boy. Kobe:just saying. Y/N:shut up, can we go lay down. Kobe:you can i'm not tired. Y/N:bubba you going to lay rown, you haven't slept much, you have bags under your eyes. Kobe: mamas i'm fine. Y/N:if you say so.

*i took dior out the carseat and went upstairs, i walked in the room, me and Kobe still had to put the crib together, i layed dior on the bed, i changed his diaper and took his onesie off, i took my shirt and pants off and put on shorts, i layed down, dior layed in my arms, i fed him, while i was feeding him i fell asleep, a few hours later i woke up with my nipple still in dior's mouth, I laughed then fixed my shirt, i picked him up and burped him, he burped then i changed his diaper, i wrapped him in a blanket, he was still sleep, i put a shirt on then went downstairs with him, when i got downstairs i saw kobe sleep on the couch and kiya and andre watching tv.

Y/N:see i knew he was tired.

*kiya laughed.

Kiya:can i hold him. Y/N:yea.

*I gave dior to kiya, he starred crying.

Kiya:shh, it's ok, i'm your aunt.

*he cried more, i got his binky and gave it to him, he stopped and went back to sleep, i went and sat on kobe, he was laying on his stomach so i sat on his butt.

Kobe:get off me. Y/N:no.

*he lifted his head and looked at me, he smiled then layed back down, he pushed me up and sat up, i laughed then i sat on the couch, he layed his head on my lap and went on his phone.

Kobe:where Dior. Y/N:kiya got him. Kobe:oh, ma wanna get an apartment? Y/N:you sure? Kone:yea, we need our own space. Y/N:yea. Kobe:oh, in summer i have to go to vegas for a few months. Y/N:wait why, can i come? Kobe: no duh your coming, i'm not leaving you here with a baby, anyway, me mike derek and vallyk gotta move, something for this management thing. Y/N:oh... Kobe:aye you get to come, if he says no then i'm not going, i'm not leaving you alone with a baby.

*i smiled, i grabbed his hand and held it, he messed with my ring and smiled.

Kobe: best choice of my life. Y/N:same, ok get up. Kobe:noooo. Y/N:yesss. Kobe:noooo. Y/N:yes go build the crib. Kobe: mamas i'm tired. Y/N:your what?

*he laughed.

Kobe: nothin. Y/N:oh ok go build the crib. Kobe:ok ok i'm tired, i should've went and layed down with you guys. Y/N:oh now you agree? Kobe:yes so thats why we should sit here and cuddle. Y/N:No, wanna start making more YouTube videos? Kobe:sure, after you give me head. Y/N:oh well guess what, you not getting that. Kobe:mtch. Kiya:you know we are right here? Kobe:i do, i don't care, now i am talking to my wife, baby please. Y/N:no. Kobe:*groans*

*he rolled off the couch and layed on the floor, I looked at him.

Y/N:really. Kobe: I want headd!! Y/N:oh my god.

*I looked at Kiya.

Kira:he is your fiance, he yours now i'm not in this.

*i leaned back and put my head back then dior started crying, he looked at me and cried, i took him from kiya then sat back down, he instantly stopped crying, i laughed then looked at him.

Y/N:aww this is the first time i'm seeing your eyes, you have kobe's hazel eyes.  Kobe:haha. Y/N: boy i wanted him to have your eyes. Kobe:oh, well now it's not fun.

*i laughed, kobe got up and layed back down, he layed his head in my lap, i sat dior on his face.

Kobe: bro, get him off my face, your the only one supposed to sit on ny face. Y/N:uh- he ya son. Kobe: exactly my son, not my fiance. Y/N:mtch, dada being mean. Kobe:dada, momma. Y/N:aww that would be so damn cute, him running around saying dada and momma in his little baby voice, eeee. Kobe:yo he got ears. Y/N:and you got a bed. Kobe:meanie. Y/N:oh whatever.

*i took dior off his face, kobe took a selfie of him self, then he started talking a video, he showed me, i smiled then he showwd Dior.

Kobe:diorrrr, yo look. Y/N:baby tell dada leave you alone. Kobe:no, dior look.

*he started winning.

Kobe:really.

*he started crying, kobe looked at him then i laughed, Kobe sat up and took him.

Kobe:bro why you cryin?

*dior cried more, kobe stopped the video then rocked him.

Y/N:aww look at you. Kobe:stop it.

*he smiled and laughed, i kissed his cheek then got up, I went in the kitchen and got a snack, i got some cookies then went and sat down.

Kobe:can i have one. Y/N:no. Kobe:please mama.

*i smiled and gave him one, dior tried to grab the cookie out his mouth.

Kobe:no mine.

*he started crying.

Kobe:dior, what i do? Y/N:nothing he is hungry. Kobe:oh.

*he gave me dior.

Kobe:you going upstairs. Y/N:no, why can't i feed him down here. Kobe:because he is down here. Andre:well damn. Kobe:no offense, but no. Y/N:bae, i wasn't gonna expose my self, i have a blanket. Kobe:oh. Y/N:duh. Kobe:oh hush.

*i laughed, i put the cookies down, i asked kobe to cover me, he did then I adjusted my shirt, i put my nipple in dior's mouth then put his baby blanket on my chest, kobe moved out the way then went live.

Kobe:yo. Kiya:ew. Koeb:shut up. Kiya:make me. Kobe:bruh, ion feel getting up. Kiya:ok then. Kobe:yo shut up. Kiya:you shut up. Kobe:yo kiya head is a perfect circle.

*kobe and kiya started dying.