Part 6🖤

Y/N:kobe it was an accident. Kobe:save that sorry shit, cause you said it loud as fuck. Y/N:i said i'm sor- Kobe:god damnit y/n, i said save the sorry crap i don't wanna hear it. Kiya: what happened? Kobe:go ahead y/n tell her. Y/N:i'm gonna lose a friend.....but i accidentally told the whole class his test score and they laughed at him. kiya:y/n. Y/N:ik he's your brother you have to be on his side, and i'm sorry.

*i got my stuff and limped away then i heard someone behind and i walked faster.

Vallyk:y/n it's me.

*i turned around and went to him and cried on his chest.

Y/N:i didn't mean to i feel bad. Vallyk:i know calm down, it's ok. Y/N:no it's not he hates me. Vallyk:bro i got ya back, if he do some slick shit i got you ight? Y/N:but he's your friend. Vallyk:ion give a fuck if he my friend, your my sister i got you.

*i smiled a lil and he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Y/N:best brother ever. Vallyk:i'm ya only brother but. Y/N:shush you still the best.

*he laughed a lil then we went to class, skip to after school, i was in the front waiting for vallyk, a few minutes alter him, mia and layla came to the front.

Layla: do yall have to be partners. Vallyk:i mean i could of switched but i didn't wanna be mean. Mia:if your girl friend is not cool with me working with you i will work alone. Vallyk:no your always by yourself in class and i feel bad, we can be friends if you want.

*she looked at him and smiled and vallyk smiled back.

Layla:vallyk. Valkyk:layla trust me, i wouldn't cheat on you, and it's just a project. Layla:fine. Vallyk:thankyou.

*vallyk kissed her then me, vallyk and mia started walking to our house, when we got to the house i went upstairs amd locked my door and let out my feelings.

*i played "love is gone" and cried, a few minutes later there was a knock at the door and i wiped my face and turned my music off.

Ballo: princess you ok?

*i unlocked the door and he saw my face and hugged me.

Ballo:what happened? Y/N:i hurt kobe.... Ballo:how? Y/N:i was handing out test and he asked me what he got and i told him but the class heard and started laughing at him... i didn't mean to i feel bad...

*he hugged me tighter and i cried more.

Ballo:shhh calm down it's ok, did you apologize? Y/N:he said he didn't wanna hear it. Ballo:did he do anything to you? Y/N:no... Ballo:are you sure? y/N:yea. Ballo:k, go wipe your face. Y/N:k.

*he let go of me and i went in my bathroom and washed my face, then i went and layed on my bed and scrolled threw Instagram, then i texted kobe.

*after that i cried more cause i was scared on what he was gonna do, then vallyk walked in.

Vallyk:y/n can i use you compu- what's wrong? Y/N:nothing. Mia:aww what happened? Y/N:nothing i'm fine i swear. Vallyk:*sigh* fine but can i use your computer? Y/N:i don't care. Vallyk:k.

*he got it then hugged me and left, i calmed down a few minutes later then i watched tv, after a while i fell asleep, 3 hours later i was woken up by dad.

Ballo:come eat. Y/N:i'm not hungry... Ballo:you gotta eat. Y/N:dad....i'm not- Ballo:just a lil bit. Y/N:k...

*i went downstairs and saw my plate next to vallyk.

Y/N:whats wrong with you. Kira:he has a head ache. Brianna:*cries* Ballo:now whats wrong with you. Brianna:i sleepy. Ballo:ok lets go get a bath. Briann:k.

*dad and bri went upstairs.

Kira:now vallyk whats really wrong? Vallyk:i caught feelings for mia. Kira:oh god. Y/N:oop. Vallyk:i'm not gonna cheat on layla, i would hate my self if i did that. Kira:so what you gonan do? Vallyk:stay loyal to layla.

*mom smiled, i picked at my food and started tearing up again.

Kira:y/n you ok?

*i nodded then grabbed my phone and went upstairs, i went in my room and locked my door, then i got in the shower and cried, after my hour and a half shower i got out and got dressed, when i walked out my room vallyk was on my bed.

Y/N:can you leave. Vallyk:no talk to me. Y/N:i'm scared. Vallyk:why. Y/N:cause kobe is really mad at me and idk what he is gonna do. Vallyk:come here.

*i cried more and went and layed in his arms, he hugged me then we sat there in silence for a lil bit before he spoke.

Vallyk:y/n i got ya back, if that menas losing a friend then i'm fine with that, i can lose a friend i can't lose you so what he does to you just know i'mma handle it ight? Y/N:k.

*he smiled then i layed next to him and we talked then fell asleep, the next morning i woke up, then woke vallyk up, when he got up he went back to his room and i went and showered and got dressed, after i was done getting ready i went downstairs and sat on the couch, a few minutes later vallyk came downstairs.

Vallyk:come on. Y/N:why school don't start till an hour. Vallyk:i wanna get food. Y/N:of course you do. Vallyk:shut up and come on

*i laughed then got my bag and my keys and he did the same then we left, we walked to target then went to the Starbucks that was inside of it, we got our food then sat down at a table and ate and talked.

Y/N:so you really like layla. Vallyk:yea, please can you give her a chance. Y/N:only because your my brother and my bsf. Vallyk:if she does something when i'm not around just tell me. Y/N:she already did something. Vallyk:what? Y/N:she was touching all of derek. Vallyk:why. Y/N:i have no idea, Derek moved away from her. Vallyk:is that it? Y/N:yea. Vallyk:k. Y/N:why? Vallyk:i wanna see if she will change. Y/N:k, i mean yall did just get together like i don't know 3 months ago? Vallyk:yea, i wanna take her on a date. Y/N:where? Vallyk:beach date, and watch the sunset. Y/N: doesn't she vape? Vallyk:yea, don't you. YN:we not talking about me. Vallyk:😂, vaping is bad for you thou. Y/N:i know but it relives stress and sadness. Vallyk:😂. Y/N:what it does. Vallyk:so you must be sad almost every day, cause your high almost every day. Y/N:boy shut up, i don't get high off of vaping. Vallyk: so you be smoking weed? Y/N:ok can we go? Vallyk:ooooo, damn without me. Y/N:what now. Vallyk:nun come on. Y/N:uh uh you smoke? Vallyk:only did it once when i had that break up and got jumped. Y/N: yea you was depressed that whole year. Vallyk:i mean wouldn't you, ya man cheated on you and abused you after, then got a whole bunch of girls to jump you. Y/N:yea i would, i wouldn't come out my room. Vallyk:nah cause if that happened dad is taking ya door off the hinges. Y/N:why. Vallyk: cause you have suicidal thoughts. Y/N:not all the time.

Vallyk:so you do. Y/N:boy hush. Vallyk:😂.

*we got up and left and started walking to school, when we got to school we walked in and vallyk went to layla, i went and sat on the couches then derek and aya sat next to me.

Aya:heyyy. Y/N:hey. Derek:wassup. Y/N:sup.  Aya:why you all alone? Y/N:cause i'm scared. Derek:kobe aint gonan do nun to you. Y/N:you sure about that. Aya:yes, it was just a test score, what is he gonna do ruin your life and bully you because you accidentally told the class his score, it's just a test it aint gonna stick with him forever watch him forget.