Part 33🖤

*The mext morning i woke up and got ready, after i got ready I woke kobe up.

Kobe:i don't wanna go. Y/N:boy get the hell up. Kobe: fine damn.

*he got up then pushed me and i smacked his butt.

Kobe:bruh don't smack my ass. Y/N:just did. Kobe:come here. Y/N:no. Kobe:gimme a hug. Y/N:No. Kobe:fine.

*he went in the bathroom and i put my shoes on and went to vallyk's room, i knocked first and he said come in, i walked in and he was changing hazel.

Y/N:so how you gonna get her to school. Vallyk:this thing. Y/N:boy why can't you just ca- nvm. Vallyk: exactly. Y/N:shut up. Vallyk:😂, can you put stuff in my bag. Y/N: mhm.

*i went and got diapers and wipes, i put it in his bag then i went downstairs and made four bottles, i put them in his bag and made sure the lids were closed tight, then i put a change of clothes in it.

Y/N:ok done. Vallyk:ight help me. Y/N:k.

*i picked hazel up and vallyk put the carrier half way on then i put hazel on his chest, then i buckled the rest in.

Vallyk:ok so i have basketball practice, so can you watch her? Y/N:yea when is it? Vallyk:3 period. Y/N:i have stem. Vallyk:ight can you watch her or bad class? Y/N:i'll watch her. Vallyk:ight if it's a bad class tell me and i'll ask derek. Y/N:kk.

*he put his sweat shirt on and it didn't even look like he had a baby under it.

Vallyk:ight now she will be warm and quite for a lil. Y/N:until you gotta feed her. Vallyk:yea then i would have to go in the bathroom. Y/N: eww. Vallyk:ik but how else am i supposed to do it. Y/N:girls bathroom smells better. Vallyk:yea ik. Y/N:how? Vallyk: cause i do. Y/N:thats not weird at all. Vallyk:😂.

*he got his bag and put it on his back then he made a face.

Vallyk:tf is you licking me for. Y/N:😂. Vallyk:girl- i swear if you bite my nipple. Y/N: did layla breast feed her before? Vallyk:yea... Y/N:good luck. Vallyk:bruh. Y/N:😭.

*we went downstairs and saw kobe eating my snacks.

Y/N:uh uh gimme my shit- shit bri. Vallyk:😭.

*i went upstairs and woke her up and got her ready, a few minutes later she was done and i gave her something to eat.

Brianna:y/n forgot about me.... Kobe:good. Brianna:your mean. Kobe:thats you. Brianna:*sigh* just take me to school. Vallyk:😭. Kobe:bett come on get rid of you. Brianna:shut up. Kobe:make me.

*they started arguing and walking to the door.

Vallyk:ik he is not arguing with a 5 year old. Y/N:😭. Kobe:lil girl your the size of a two year old. Brianna:atweast i not old. Kobe:atleast i can say sentences correctly. Brianna:I'M 5! Kobe:I'M 17! Brianna:get him. Kobe:get her. Vallyk:y/n you got this.

*he put his bag down and took his sweat shirt off.

Y/N:what you doin. Vallyk:taking her out it's not comfy Y/N:she is gonna cry, look how comfy she is. Vallyk:ok fine.

*he put his sweat shirt back on and got his bag then we left, we dropped brianna off then we went to school, when we got to school we went to class.

Kobe:what the hell are yall looking at. Y/N:move. Kobe:no.

*i pushed him and sat down.

Kobe:damn girl.

*i rolled my eyes and sat down and so did he, we payed attention to the teacher, well i did kobe was on his phone taking pictures like a weirdo, after class we went to the next then 3rd period came and me and vallyk met at a empty class room when i walked in he was there changing hazel.

Y/N:ok time to switch. Vallyk:wanna wear my sweat shirt? Y/N:yea. Vallyk:ight.

*he gave me the carrier and i put it half way on then when he was done changing and feeding her he gave me her and helped me strap her in then she started crying and vallyk took her back then i took my shirt off.

Vallyk:bro- Y/N: what she wants to feel skin.

*vallyk put her back and she stopped crying.

Y/N:told you. Vallyk:shut up.

*i laughed ,he strapped her in then i put his sweatshirt on and he put on a t-shirt, i got my shirt then we left the classroom.

Vallyk:thanks. Y/N:yw.

*we did our handshake then we went to class, when i got to class derek looked at me and i went and sat down next to him.

Derek:what the hell. Y/N:hazel. Derek:ohhh, why you got her. Y/N:vallyk got basketball. Derek:oh, ion wanna go today. Y/N:why not? Derek:I'm tired. Tecaher:back table tell the class whats so important during my lesson. Y/N: personal. Teacher:whats so personally? Derek: something that is private. ???:they probably had a baby. Y/N:no. Derek:no.

*the teacher went back to the lesson, after class it was lunch, when we got to lunch me and Derek sat at the table and i put my hands in the sweatshirt and un clipped the carrier so she could move then vallyk came and sat next to me.

Y/N:you smell good. Vallyk:when do i never. Mia:after a game. Kobe:damn made us run like 8 laps. Vallyk:right. Mike:derek why you aint come to practice. Derek:i aint feel like it. Y/N:mhm. Derek:i didn't so i went to class.

*they laughed then the rest of the group came and me and vallyk switched spots so he was in between me and derek, i gave him hazel and he fed her.

Aya:yall good, yall look like yall hiding something. Elijah:right. Vallyk:yea i'm fine. Kobe:😂. Angel:bro you know you can tell us right? Elijah:right i wouldn't tell anyone. Andre:me ethir, ion tell my bro's secrets. Aya:i'm your cousin.

*he looked at me then he layed hazel on his chest and burped her.

Aya:omg- Kiya:OMG! Ahiella: she is so fucking cute. Vallyk: don't tell my parents they don't know. Aya:does my mom know. Angel:my mom but ok. Aya: shut up. Vallyk:no, the only people who knew, were me,bri derek and kobe. Mike:so you tell kobe but not me. Kobe:he aint tell me, i was with y/n and we walked in and i saw them on the couch. Mike:oh. Aya:vallyk ik you may be scared but you have to tell your parents you can't bring her to school you don't know whats gonna happen. Vallyk:i don't wanna leave her thou.... she's gonan cry if she isn't with me or near me, or has something that has my scent on it. Aya:fr? Vallyk:yes. Layla:hey val. Vallyk:no go away. Layla: she's mine to. Vallyk:yet you aint want her. Mia:how could you not want this adorable ass baby. Brooke:right look at her. Layla:what ever, can i get her this weekend? Vallyk:no, she's mine ion care what you say. Layla:fine.

*she got up and walked away.

Vallyk:see that would of been ya mom but she didn't wnat you, but daddy got you. Kobe:ew. Elijah:😂. Broke:boy shut up Kiya:right, watch when you and y/n have kids ya- Y/N:excuse me what you say? Kobe:😂. Kiya:when yall have kids- Y/N:no no no no, lemme make it clear No. Elijah:bruh everyone ships you guys. Jordan:right.