Part 72

*he hung up then we went to class, when me and Kobe got to class, he opened the door then everyone stared.

Kobe:i must be attractive if yall staring so damn hard. Y/N:nigga move aint nobody want you. Kobe:you did. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:bully. Teacher:come in and sit down.

*i walked in and kobe slapped my butt then he shut the door, i looked at at him, he laughed then sat down, i nodded then sat next to him, i put my head on him and hugged his arm, we payed attention, after class i had fell asleep, Kobe woke me up.

Koeb:come on. Y/N:k, babe. Kobe:yea? Y/N:can we go home early? Kobe:what time? Y/N:um 12 or 1? Kobe:ight, you don't feel well?

*i shook my head no.

Kobe:ight come on.

*i got up, he grabed my hand we left, on the way to the next class, derek,jaiden and Elijah randomly circled kobe.

Kobe:yoooo, what yall doin. Jaiden:nah you said you wanted to fight right? Kobe:i did? Jaiden:yup.

*Kobe smacked jaiden and tried to run, jaiden pulled him back then they all tackled him.

Kobe:AH SHIT! Derek:yeaaa, what was all that shit you was sayin? Kobe: BRUH I'M GETTING JUMPED. Elijah:nah cause you said you could take my girl? Kobe: I could if i wanted to th-

*they started play punching, then ethan randomly jumped in, derek pushed him off.

Derek:the fuck you doing. Ethan:helping yall beat his ass the fuck, ion like him ethir.Elijah:we playin dumbass, damn.

*Elijah helped kobe up, kobe looked at me, he signaled me to walk i nodded, a few minutes later i heard a loud ass smack and running foot steps.

Jaiden:get yo ass over here! Kobe:nah nigga

*he hugged me, jaiden came

. Kobe:yo i'n near my girl. Jaiden:and she can get beat up t-

*he looked down then looked at kobe.

Jaiden:wait- Koeb:what? Jaiden:she prego???  Y/N:no. Kobe:yea, it's fine bae we can tell him. Y/N:but- Kobe:only him? Y/N:k, i just don't want you to get mad or annoyed. Kobe: I won't, jai just don't tell anyone in the group. Derek:tell what? Elijah:right? jaiden:nun. Derek:that y/n prego? Kobe:huh? Derek:nigga you think i can't tell? i know what a baby bump look like, if she was gaining weight her stomach would not be hard. Kobe:damn- shut up.

*derek laughed.

Elijah: congrats. Kobe:does anyone else know? Derek:nah, you not telling them? Kobe:no, we wanted to keep it to our self. Derek:how is that gonna work? her stomach is gonna get bigger, actually you have know idea how big her stomach could get. Kobe:true. Y/N:wanna tell them before they find out their self then the whole school knows? Kobe:baeee. Y/N:i know you don't want to, i'm sorry but he's right my stomach is gonna harder and harder to hide. Kobe:k... can we do other things that deal with the baby only for us? Y/N:yes, his or her birthday can just be for us. Kobe:k, your mom coming for the birthday? Y/N:ion know, i'll ask her. Kobe:k my mom is. Y/N:k. Kobe:is that fine? Y/N:yea why. Kobe:just making sure you will be comfortable with my mom there. Y/N:yea i'm fine, she has helped me alot, i would only be uncomfortable if a guy was there. Kobe:dang you don't want me there. Y/N:boy you know what the fuck i ment.

*he laughed.

Elijah:ew. Derek:right, disgusting. Kobe+Y/N:shut up.

  *they laughed, the bell rung then we went to class, when me and Elijah got to class we saw jordan twerking.

Elijah:what the fuck- Andre:bro.

*I started laughing.

Aya: my boyfriend broken. Ahiella:he sure is. Jordan:bae, come here. Aya: nope. Jordan: Aya. Aya: fine.

*she rolled her eyes and went to him, then i felt arms around me.

Y/N:eli- wait.

*i looked at the hands.

Y/N:hey babe. Kobe:wassup. Y/N:why you here. Kobe:cause i miss you. Y/N:awww, my baby miss me. Kobe:yes, i miss you.

*i smiled, i kissed him he smiled then he bit his lip and pulled me out the classroom, he pinned me in the corner near the door and started kissing me.

Elijah:woah! bruh. Kobe:what? Elijah:take that somewhere else. Koeb:no, ight i'll see you later.

*he kissed me then grabbed my hand and turned me around, he smacked my butt, i laughed then i went in the class, i sat down and payed attention, after class i went to my locker and put my stuff away, then i felt a smack on my butt, it didn't feel like kobe's hand, i turned around and saw ethan.

Y/N:what the fuck, move. Ethan:you know you liked it. Y/N:if kobe did it i would, now move. Ethan:who you talking to. Y/N:you move.

*he acted like he was about to punch me, i covered my stomach and flinched.

Ethan:scary ass. Y/N: ethan move! Ethan: don't yell at me, i will put you in your place. Y/N:leave me alone.

*he laughed then got in my face and kissed me I smacked him, people started staring, i got scared and backed up, i closed my locker and backed up more, he came to me, he slapped me, i kicked him then ran away, i started crying, my stomach started cramping, i heard footsteps behind me, then he grabbed me, i tried to get away, i started crying even more.

???:YO GET THE FUCK OFF HER! Ethan:shut up and mind your business.

*ethan pulled me away then that guy came and pulled ethan away from me, he pushed ethan away, i went behind the guy and cried.

???: it's ok.

*he tried to hug me i backed up cause i was scared.

???:i won't hurt you, come on.

*he opened his arms, i went to him and he hugged me, i wanted kobe, i cried more he rubbed my back, then i heard kobe's voice.

Kobe:so you cheating on me?