Part 29🥀

*A month later me and and vallyk were in his room putting the crib together and talking.

Vallyk:damn i'm excited. Y/N:same, i'm like the mom and the auntie. Vallyk:No, mom don't sound right, cause that sounds like we dating. Y/N:😂. Vallyk:you will be the best auntie, probably her favorite. Y/N:true, if i'm not then that's just sad. Vallyk:fax, ight can you wash the clothes. Y/N:yea, i'll wash the clothes and the blankets. Vallyk:ight.

*i grabbed the bag of clothes and the blankets then ran to the landry room, i put the clothes in the washer, i put the stuff in to wash it then started it, i sat on the washer and waited, then vallyk came in.

Vallyk:her water broke..... Y/N:umm, go i'll finish the stuff. Vallyk:ok, i'ma get the key to my door so i can lock my room door. Y/N:kk.

*he walked out and i waited, he brought the key and my phone and airpods.

Vallyk:you gonna be in here for a while. Y/N:yea ik...

*he laughed then gave me the stuff and left, when he left i went on my phone and called derek.

Derek:wassup. Y/N:heyy bestie! Derek:heyyyy., what you doing. Y/N:washing clothes. Derek:why are you in the laundry room, watching them you normally go back in ya room and forget about them. Y/N:well i wanna sit in here. Derek:anyway can i come over? Y/N:uhhh, hold on i have to ask my mom i'll call you right back. Derek:ight.

*i hung up and called vallyk.

Vallyk:yea? Y/N:she gave birth? Vallyk:no it's mad awkward in here... Y/N:😂, anyway can derek know. Vallyk:y/n. Y/N:he wants to come over and if i say yes he gonna see the baby stuff. Vallyk:y/n i really just wanna keep it between us two... Y/N:k, i'll tell him. Vallyk:well now i feel bad... Y/N:you can trust him, he never told any of my secrets. Vallyk:k fine but if he tells someone i'm gonna be freakin mad. Y/N:ok. Vallyk:stay on the phone with me. Y/N:i have to call him back. Vallyk:k.

*i hung up and called derek

. Y/N:you can come over but when you come over i have to tell you something. Derek:k, secret? Y/N:yes please don't yell anyone, if you do vallyk will be mad at me.... Derek:i cross my heart, I won't tell a single sol. Y/N;ok. Derek:ight i'm coming. Y/M:k bye. Derek:bye.

*i hung up and called vallyk back.

Y/N:are you ok? Vallyk:i'm scared. Y/N:why. Vallyk:what if i not a good dad?

Layla:be quiet. Y/N:layla shut up, anyway you will be an amazing dad, ok. Vallyk:i have to take her to school and stuff that gonna be hard.... i don't have mom and dad to help cause i'm to scared to tell them.... Derek:tell em what. Y/N:nigga you scared me. Derek:my bad.

*he shut the door and sat next to me on the washer.

Y/N:ok, vallyk is a dad. Derek:what? Y/N:😭, vallyk is having a baby, today Derek:you dead serious? so layla was pregnant? Y/N:mhm. Vallyk:please don't tell anyone. Derek:i won't, but congratulations. Vallyk:thanks... Layla:*screams* Vallyk:tf you screaming for. Layla:please call a doctor. Vallyk:*groans* i'm comfy, fine..... Y/N:boy ya daughter is about to be born. Vallyk:oh shi forgot about that, umm.

*me and derek started laughing and listened, i gave Derek and airpod and we both put them in our ear and listened.

Vallyk:she about to give birth. Y/N:eeeee. Derek:calm down you child. Y/N:boy shut up.

*the washer dinged and i took the clothes out. Derek:its a girl? Y/N:Oh yea. Vallyk:name is hazel. Derek:thats cute. Vallyk: right, damn i'm nervous asf now. Doctor:calm down we don't need you passing out, is she your girlfriend? Vallyk:nope she broke up with me. Doctor:boy what you do to her. Vallyk:nun she said she lost interest. Layla:no, i said we don't belong together. Vallyk:you thought that i didn't i still loved you, but shi you broke up with me so. Layla:can we get this baby out me. Vallyk:so i can take her home. Layla:not the time. Vallyk:oh i could tell this whole story. Layla:vallyk! Vallyk:ok damn, i didn't know you was my mom. Doctor: anywho, mom your not getting skin to skin? Layla:no...just give the baby to him. Vallyk:y/n build the crib bruh. Y/N:ight i'm waiting for the clothes to dry. Vallyk:k, i'll be home later. Layla:um no. Vallyk:or not... Derek:where the crib at? Y/N:his room, heres the key, when you go in there lock the door. Derek:ight.

*he took the key and the airpod.

Y/N:can you still hear derek. Vallyk:yea. Y/N:i'mma make a group chat. Vallyk:k.

*i hung up and made a group chat then called it and set my phone up. Derek:yo.

Vallyk:i'm nervous- do i have to watch? Doctor:if you want to, some guys rather not watch. Vallyk:ion wanan watch.

Doctor:you have to cut the cord. Vallyk: I thought that was an option. Doctor:it is but you would probably cut the cord for your other kids. Vallyk:ok i'll do it. Derek:is it weird to say i wanna watch? Y/N:eh. Vallyk:no she not my girlfriend so ion care.

*i heard layla scream and vallyk was making faces and i started dying.

Vallyk:why you laughing. Derek:your face bruh😭. Vallyk:ouch that seems painful. Layla:tf is you gripping ya crouch for. Vallyk:seems painful and i can feel pain. Layla:😂.

*a few minutes later i heard a baby crying and saw vallyk smile.

Doctor:cord time. Vallyk:k.

*he got up and flipped the camera.

Derek:EW A COOCHIE! Vallyk:shut up.

*we watched him cut the cord then he flipped the camera back.

Y/N:ok big bro, look at you. Vallyk:*smiles* Derek:ight bro. Ballo:Y/N! Y/N:yea! Ballo:come here. Y/N:k.

*i went downstairs.

Ballo:We will be back, watch bri. Y/N:where you going? Kira: remember we told you we will be gone for a few days? Y/N: for work? Kira:no. Y/N:who you on the phone with? Y/N:vallyk. Kira:oh, then yea for work. Y/N:ok, is bri staying? Kira:yes, please take her to daycare before school. Y/N:k.

*they kissed my cheek.

Kira:bye val. Vallyk:bye mom bye dad. Ballo:where is he? Y/N: hospital, he's fine layla was in there and he wanted to see if she was ok. Ballo:oh that's nice of him. Vallyk: something i would never do but ok. Y/N:😂.