Part 68

*i ended it then i went to kobe, he sat on the bed, i tried to move his foot around, he grabbed my hand and wined.

Kobe: stop please. Y/N:ok i'm sorry.

*i got up and got him some clothes, i got him boxers, sweat pants, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt sence it was really cold out, he got dressed then he looked at me and smacked my butt.

Kobe:where ya pants. Y/N:i don't wear pants at night, you like to sleep and grip my butt so i wore underwear.

*he laughed, i smiled then put pants on, after that I grabbed his car keys then we went downstairs.

K/M:you ok? Kobe:no my ankle hurts. KM:oh, ok be careful call me if anything ok? Kobe:k.

*i grabbed kobe's hand, we went ro the car, when we got to the hospital he went and sat down, i went to the front.

???:hello, whats the problem today? Y/N:umm, my boyfriend hurt his ankle, he's limping and can barley walk, we wanted to get it checked out. ???:ok, what is his full name? Y/N:kobe hall morris. ???:ok date of birth? Y/N: January 10 2002. ???:ok, a doctor should come out shortly. Y/N:ok thankyou. ???:your welcome, and can you sign this and get him to sign this. Y/N:ok.

*she gave me the clip board, i went and sat next to Kobe, he put his head on my shoulder.

Y/N:you ok?

*he nodded, he slid down his chair a little then put his head down

. Y/N:you tired.

*he nodded, i rubbed his arm, i signed my part then i tapped him.

Kobe:hm? Y/N:sign this.

*he looked at it, he read it then signed it and gave it back to me, i got up and gave it to the front desk lady, she took it, i sat back down and went on my phone, 2 hours layer, kobe fell asleep, they finally called his name, i shook Kobe.

Kobe:hm? Y/N:cone on they called for you. Kobe:k.

*Kobe got up we followed the doctor to the room, when we got to the room kobe sat down.

Doctor:ok so what happened? Kobe:ight so basically i was playing basketball like a week ago, anyway i feel and twisted it or sum then i fell again then i fell in the shower earlier.  Doctor:clumsy behind.

*kobe laughed a little.

Doctor:ok anyway, i am gonna get an x-ray of your foot but before we do that can you take you shoes and socks off.

*kobe looked at me, i laughed.

Y/N:the dogs about to be lose. Koeb:shut up.

*he laughed, he took his shoe off and his sock.

Doctor:ok it is swallon, and kinda purple, can you move it up and down?

*Kobe moved his whole leg up and down, i looked at him.

Doctor:your foot not your leg. Y/N:you stay tryna be smart, I could be in my bed right now sleep. Kobe:ight.

*he moved his foot, he clenched his teeth.

Doctor:any pain?

*he nodded.

Doctor:ok what about side to side.

*he moved it side to side then made a sound.

Kobe:shit- my bad. Doctor: it's cool, i am going to go and get you a wheel chair. Kobe:nah i can walk. Doctor:ok, come on.

*he got up and limped, i waited in the room, when they came back, then doctor kept smiling at him and kobe lowkey looked uncomfortable.

Doctor:on the x-ray it shows that there is nothing broken, just look bruised and sprained, no big injurys, i can give you a brace, you have to keep this on untill you are able to wlak without limping, and no sports for atleast 2-3 weeks. Kobe:mtch, oh my god. Doctor:2-3 weeks will go by fast. Kobe:no it won't. Doctor:it will.

*she put her hand on his thigh, he moved it the awkwardly smiled.

Kobe:bae can we leave now? Y/N:mhm. Kobe:are you mad at me? Y/N:no why? Kobe:cause you look pissed. Y/N:she kept smiling and touching you. Kobe:i know, i moved her hand. Doctor:yi guys are free to go. Y/N:not gonna apologize? Doctor:for what? Kobe: she's m up girl and you kept touching all kver me. Y/N:what you mena all over? Kobe:nothing. Y/N:fine, don't talk to me. Kobe:bae.... ok fine.

*I looked at him.

Kobe:she touched my neck and my face Y/N:k, still don't talk to me.

*I walked away, kobe came behind me, when we got back home, i went upstairs, i took the pants off, my laid down and cuddled my bear, kobe walked in like 6 mins later, he took everything off except for his underwear, then he got shorts and put them on he laid down and tried to hug me, i moved away, he sighed, he got up, he turned lights off then laid down, i looked at him, he was on his phone facing me, he looked at me then i looked away.

Kobe:bae i'm sorry, please can you talk to me, i want cuddles and kisses. Y/N:were you going to hide it from me? Kobe:yea..... i didn't want you to try and fight her, your pregnant. Y/N:oh. Kobe:thats the only reason, if you Weren't pregnant i would of told you right away. Y/N:oh. Kobe:now can i get cuddles and kisses? Y/N:yes you big baby. Kobe:i know damn well you not talking.

*i laughed, i turned my phone off and plugged it in, i tunred to kobe, he plugged his phone in then got comfy, when he was comfy i laid very close to him, i put leg over him and hugged him, he gripped my butt, then we fell asleep.