Part 89

Y/N:oh, so how long till birth? Nurse: um i'll give it a day, no contractions? Y/N:no not right now. Nurse:do you want epidural? Y/N: what's that? Nurse:helps with pain during pregnancy, i recommend you take it, i'm a mother of 4 i did one pregnancy without and i was in terrible pain. Y/N:ok i'll take it. Nurse:ok, i'll go get it, then i have to sit you up and put it in your lower back. Y/N:ok. Nurse:and is he ok. Kobe:i'm fine. Nurse:ok.

*she walked out the room, kobe looked at me, i laughed, he got up and fixed his pants, i laughed.

Koeb:oooo, you lucky as hell your in labor.

*i laughed then he kissed me, then aya, kiya and ahiella had to walk in.

Aya:heyyyy. Kobe: whyyyy. Kiya: interrupted their kissing. Ahiella:to bad, heres the baby bag, and here yall bag, do not open the baby bag. Y/N:i won't. Kobe:me ethir, i want it to be a surprise. Y/N:same. Aya:ok, well there's a lock on it anyway, your mom has the key. Koeb:damn.

*we all laughed, kobe went an sat his phone up, then he did a tiktok, he started messing with me then he messed with aya, aya kicked him then stole his spotlight.

Kobe:owww, i hate you. Kiya:aww kobe hurt. Kobe:ooo if you had balls i would kick you. Kiya:guess what I don't.

*i laughed then the nurse came back in. Nurse:are you ok? kobe:i don't know she just kicked me in my balls, depends. Nurse:um... y/n i have the epidural. Y/N:ok, don't mind him, he's a little coco. Nurse:.... good luck.

*we both laughed.

Kobe:bully. Nurse: aye come here. Kobe:i have a name. Nurse:what's his name? Y/N:kobe. Nurse:kobe come.

*kobe got up and went over to the bed, he helped the nurse sit me up.

Y/N: shit- ow. Kobe:sorry. Y/N: it's fine, hurry contractions are coming back.

*she nodded then poked the needle into my back and pushed then epidural in my back, after that she layed me back down then the contractions came back worse.

Y/N:*groans*

*kobe put his hand on my face and rubbed my cheek.

Kobe: it's ok, calm down breath. Y/N:i c-an't! Nurse: epidural makes contractions stronger, i will get you some water.

*i nodded she left then the girls hugged me then left.

Y/N:bubba please help me they hurt. Kobe:i know, shhh it's ok.

*he rubbed my stomach, they started to calm down, he sat next to me and held my hand, i layed my head on him and cried.

Y/N:bubba it hurts. Kobe:i know, i'm sorry.

*he kissed my head and hugged me, i cried then the nurse came back she gave kobe the water then left, kobe opened the water and gave me some.

Y/N:i'm tired. Kobe:go to sleep.

*i nodded and slowly started falling asleep so did kobe.

*KOBE'S POV*
*its been a few hours, i woke up to y/n screaming in pain.

Kobe:whats wrong. Y/N:my stomach, make it stop!

*i quickly got up and called for a doctor, they came in and i started freaking out.

Doctor:sir calm down, she is ready to give birth we need you to calm down. Kobe:k.

*i sat down and tried to calm down i took breaths then called my mom.

Vanessa:whats wrong? Kobe: she's about to give birth. Vanessa:ok i'm coming.

*i said ok and hung up, i called kira.

Kira:boy it is 2 am. Kobe:yo, now you know i wouldn't call you for no stupid reason, y/n about to pop. Kira:huh? Kobe:bruh- you slow she about to give birth. Kira:oh.... oh! ok i'm coming. Kobe:ight.

*i hung up then went to y/n and held her hand.

Kobe:calm down its ok. Y/N:bubba it hurts. Kobe:i know it's ok

. *i started giving her kisses, the doctors started getting everything ready.

*Y/N'S POV*

*an hour later, my mom and kobe's mom walked in.

Y/N:mom i don't think you can be in here. Kira: I know i wanted to make sure you were ok. Vanessa:stay strong, kobe stay by her side.

Kobe:i am.

*kira kissed my cheek then they left the room.

Doctor:are you ready? Y/N:no...yes, i don't, will it hurt? Kobe:bae- it will hurt a little. Doctor:yup, your on the epidural, so it shouldn't hurt as bad, do you know what gender your having? Y/N:no. Doctor: surprise baby.

*kobe laughed a little.

Doctor:dad i want you to hold her hand, comfort her, make sure she's calm, give her kisses anything you need to do to keep her calm, y/n there is a chance you may go to the bathroom during the birth but that js normal, don't panic. Y/N:k.. Doctor:ok take few breaths.

*kobe grbabed ny hand and whispered in my ear

. Kobe:you can do this, i love you so much, don't pay attention to the pain pay attention to the fact we are going to see our beautiful baby girl or boy, ok? Y/N:k, i love you. Kobe:i love you too. Doctor:y/n are you ready? Y/N:yes.

Doctor:three

Two....

One...

Push!