Part 34🖤

Kobe:yea y/n. Jaiden:bruh if you want her just say that. Kobe:shut up, go talk to carmen and leave me alone. Jaiden:bett. Mia:want me to get her. Jaiden:yup. Brooke:and zuri. Angel:what now. Mia:😂.

*she walked away and i saw vallyk staring at her.

Y/N:vallyk.

*he wouldn't answer.

Y/N:VALLYK SHE IS ABOUT TO FALL!

*he snapped out of it and looked hazel then at me.

Vallyk:you suck. Y/N:you wouldn't answer. Vallyk:🙄. Jaiden:anyway yall should date. Brooke:right, you guys would be cute. Derek:fax. Kobe:no people ship y/n and derek. Derek:no she's my best friend, i just fuck her from time to time. Y/N:derek! Derek: don't lie, cause you know it's the truth. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:damn lemme hit. Y/N:uh no. Vallyk:now you know damn well you wanna say yes. Y/N:.... Kiya:ewww. Kobe:shut up and go fuck andre. Kiya:if i do you gonna beat my ass. Kobe:yup. Andre:😂. Elijah: ahiella keep playing. Ahiella:no i'm not. Derek: ahiella not geltting a boyfriend. Elijah:what if i already was her boyfriend.

*derek gave ahiella a stare.

Ahiella:he's not i swear. Elijah:it was a joke damn he went protective mode. Derek:yes yes i did.

*mia came back with zuri and carmen and vallyk hid hazel.

Zuri:hey. Angel:wassup. Zuri:hey Angelllllllll Kobe: damn ya words be as long as them nails. Zuri:ok come her i'm tired of that mouth. Kobe:no i'm good. Zuri: wasn't an option

*kobe got up and towered her.

Kobe:you like 5'4 sit down. Zuri:Make me😐.

*kobe kissed her and she went quite and sat down.

Kobe:ok then. Angel:how the hell does he do that. Jaiden:i don't know. Y/N:umm. Kobe:you next ma.

*my face got hot and red and i put my hands on my face.

Aya:awwww someone blushinnnnnnn. Kobe:here we go agian with the long nail sentences. Aya:now kobe- you know damn well not to fuck with me. Kobe:ik lemme be quite. Aya:good boy. Kobe:i aint no damn dog, ion go woof. Y/N:eh kinda do. Jaiden:😂. Carmen:well. Elijah:ight what we doing later? Vallyk:yall can go out i'm staying home. Carmen:why? come hang with us. Vallyk:i can't i'm busy. Elijah:ight. Jordan:so the rest of us. Kiya:i'm going to get my nails done with ahiella. Aya+Y/N:no damn invite? Kiya:well dang, we texted the group chat and yall asses aint respond. Aya:.... Y/N:... Kiya: exactly. Ahiella:i mean yall can come😭. Aya:thankyou, AHIELLA. Kiya:mtch🙄. Y/N:yea AHIELLA is nice. Kiya:shut up😂. Mia:you know i do need my nails done. Brooke:same like, my nail chipping. Kiya:do you wanna go😭. Brooke:thanks for inviting us, hes we would love to. Kobe:here. *he gave me an hundred dollar bill. Y/N:kobe we talked about th- Kobe:that money better be spent by time yall done going out. Elijah:here ahiella. Ahiella:nooo keep itm Elijah:take it ion want it. Y/N:ok but if i don't spend it. Kobe:ha😂, you testing me? you don't wanna know or mabey you do. Vallyk:oh no. Y/N:yea i will spend it that oh no sound scary. Vallyk;😂.

*the boys gave the girls money.

Brooke:derek. Derek:spend it. Brooke:*sigh* fine. Mia:i'm paying you back🙄. Vallyk:no. Mia:yes. Carmen:ok then, anyway jai do you wanna hang out later? Jaiden:yea sure. Kobe: nobody says that, we say bett now. Jordan:😭. Andre:i mean he is right. Jaiden: y'all suck Derek: suck what? Jaiden: huh- uh derek. Brooke:boy. Kobe:i be👅, ya know. Mia:uh- boy bye.

*We laughed then the bell rung and we went back to class, after school me, vallyk and kobe went to go get bri then we went home, when we got back to the house we walked in and saw mom and dad and we froze. Kira: so you weren't gonna tell us? Vallyk:tell you what? Ballo:that you got layla pregnant. Y/N:i'ma go. Ballo:stay. Kobe:can i go- Ballo:stay. Kobe:ok then.  Kira:vallyk you can't take a baby to school. Vallyk:why, i'm taking care of her... Ballo:Why didn't you tell us? Vallyk:cause yall would of been mad and disappointed. Ballo:no, we wouldn't, i mean i would be upset but i would still help you. Vallyk:and i didn't even know she was pregnant, she told me a month before.... Ballo:oh, for now on leave her here and we will take care of her while you at school. Vallyk:she is gonna cry the whole time dad.

Ballo:no she won't. Y/N:yea she will, she cried when kobe took her. Kobe:😂. Ballo:lemme hold her.

*vallyk gave hazel to dad and walked away then she started crying.

Vallyk:told you. Ballo:boy.

*he tried to calm her down but once vallyk came back she looked at him and cried so he took her back and she stopped.

Vallyk:told you. Kira:😂. Ballo:😐. Vallyk:not my fault, she only stays quite with me or y/n... Brianna:hi mommy hi daddy. Ballo:wassup. Brianna:nothin. Kobe:eww. Brianna: do you wanna fight? Y/N:not agian😭. Kobe:bri, your the size of a tw- Brianna:shh. Kobe:bro- Brianna:shh! Kobe:get her. Y/N:why you arguing with a five year old😭. Kobe:why she arguing with a 17 year old. Ballo:yall are both weird. Vallyk:can i go upstairs now. Kira:no, she has to get used to us. Vallyk:mom, no. Ballo:why not. Vallyk:cause i want her. Ballo:vallyk, you can't bring her to school she has to stay home with us.

*Vallyk didn't answer he just sat on the couch.

Ballo:well he's protective of her. Y/N:yea good luck, come on kobe we doing homework. Kobe:no. Y/N:yes lets go. Kobe: fine.

*we went upstairs and started doing homework.

Kobe:can i have a kiss. Y/N:huh. Kobe:can i have a kiss. Y/N:no. Kobe:please i'll do my work. Y/N:😐.

*I sighed and kissed his head.

Kobe:no no, on the lips. Y/N:kobe. Kobe:come on, on the lips.

*i gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he smirked.

Kobe:thankyouuuu. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:fine, why you so mean.

*Then i felt bad.

Y/N:i'm sorry.

*i hugged him and he started laughing.

Kobe:why are you so nice. Y/N:idk. Kobe:ok.

*i rolled my eyes and we did our work, when we were done we cleaned up then talked.

Y/N:what you wanna d- shit nails.

*i called the group chat.

Kiya:yea? Y/N:what time we going for nails? Kiya:i totally forgot. Ahiella:dumbasses, we leaving in a few minutes. Kobe:i'm coming. Y/N:why. Kobe:i wanna pick the color... Y/N:fine. Kobe:yay.

*i laughed then i put my shoes on then we went to the nail place, when we got there i saw the girls, we got out the car and went to them.

Kiya:why the fuck are you here. Kobe:cause i can bitch. Kobe:i'm tellin momma. Kobe:you snitch. Ahiella:shut up, anyway come on. Kobe:meanie.

*I laughed then we went inside, we all waited a few minutes, a few minutes later we all got called, we all sat in the chairs, kobe sat next to me and watched.

???:what color? Kobe:White and grey.