Part 7🖤

Kobe:aya. Aya: what. Kobe:aya. Aya:yes🙄. Kobe:nun. Aya:😐. Derek:😂.

*kobe kicked my foot.

Y/N:ow. Koeb:you will live. Y/N:why are you so mad. Kobe: because you told the whole class my test score. Y/N:its a damn test. Kobe:i don't care. Jaiden:y/n he don't hate you. Kobe:yea i do. Y/N:do you, do you really. Kobe:omg fine i don't i just wanted to scare you🙄. Y/N:well it worked. Kobe:ok.

*he pushed my head then sat on my lap.

Y/N:moveeeee! Kobe:no, so what yall doing after scho-*i bit his back. Kobe:ow! you and aya keep biting me.

*he got up then mike came nad hugged me and sat next to me.

Derek:nigga move. Mike:no. Angel:wassup lil cuz where val?

*he dabbed me up as he said that. Y/N:with layla. Angel:ew.

*i laughed then vallyk walked over with layla

. Vallyk:why yall staring. Kiya:cause we can, heyy guys. Layla:hey. Kiya:.....anyway. Vallyk:bruh be nice to her. Kiya: fine.

*vallyk laughed a lil then we talked, when the bell rung we went to class, when i made it to class i saw this really cute boy next to my seat, i sat down and he looked at me.

Y/N:hey. ???;wassup. Y/N:are you new here? ???:yea, first day. Y/N:well i'm y/n i can show you around if you want. ???:thanks i'm Ethan. Y/N:ethan....nice name. Ethan:thankyou, yours is nice as well. Y/N:well thankyou.

*he laughed a lil then looked at me.

Ethan:you are really pretty. Y/N:awww thankyou, your handsome. Ethan: damn bruh you making my face hot. Y/N:well make it cold and stop blushing. Ethan:girl- that is not easy when you are sitting right next to me. Y/N:oh hush i am not all that. Ethan:but you are. Y/N:not. Etahn:mane shut yo cute ass up. Y/N:i'm not the only cute one.

*he looked at me and we made i contact untill kobe walked in.

Kobe:who this. *kobe kissed my cheek. Ethan:wait yall are a thing? Y/N:no. Kobe:yes. Y/N:no.

Ethan:ight i'm sorry. Y/N:kobe go away. Kobe:k.

*he sat next to me sence his s at was next to me.

Y/N:omg🤦🏽‍♀️ ok we are not a thing. Ethan:ight, you know Spanish. Y/n:yea....your Hispanic?? Ethan:sí, ahora puedes conseguir tu número?(yes, now can i get your number?) Y/N:Sí.

*i gave him my number and kobe sighed really loud, after i gave him my number and he gave me his i looked at Kobe.

Y/N:what? Kobe:nothin, go back to him. Y/N: someone's jealous. Kobe:shut up. YN:make me. Kobe:if i kiss you pretty boy gonna get mad. Ethan:we- aren't- a- thing... Kobe:good now back off.

*he got up and walked out the classroom.

Y/N:i don't know whats wrong with him but, don't worry about him. Ethan:eh i think i should be worried.

*he looked at the door and i saw kobe and jaiden looking at us then whispering, i rolled my eyes then looked back at ethan and grabbed his hand. Y/N:its fine i swear don't worry about them ok.

*ethan looked at me and smiled.

Ethan:ok.

*i smiled and let go of his hand, kobe and jaiden went and sat down, the teacher got started on the lesson, when he was done talking he picked groups of 4 to do a project it was making a movie, me ethan, jaiden and kobe were in a group.

Teacher:y/n are you ok with being in a group with all boys? Y/N:yea. Tecaher:ok.

*i smiled and looked at jaiden and kobe and kobe was looking at ethan and making a face at him, i rolled my eyes and payed attention, after class i packed my stuff and waited for ethan, when he was ready we walked out the classroom.

Y/N:ok so whats your next class? Ethan:uhh Spanish. Y/N:boy you already know Spanish. Ethan:easy grade duh. Y/N:😂, your a mess, anyway i have math next. Ethan:k, can you show me to the Spanish room. Y/N:yea i have to go the same way. Ethan:k, your really nice. Y/N:thankyou, and really don't worry about kobe he always messes with me and kisses me.

Ethan:i mean if you don't like it tell him to stop. Y/N:you know how many times i have told him that. Ethan:lemme guess thousands. Y/N:more then that like millions. *he laughed. Ethan:i mean I understand why, your beautiful. Y/N:stop it.

*he laughed again then we made it to his class. Y/N:ok so after class just wait here and i will show you to your next. Ethan:bett, thanks. Y/N:your welcome.

*he smiled and walked into class and i walked into math class, after math i showed ethan to his next class then went to mine, after that class it was lunch.

Ethan:ok so can i sit with you. Y/N: actually i will sit with you, unless you want to know the people i hang with. Ethan:i mean thats kinda why i asked. Y/N:boy don't get smart. Ethan:i mean ion wanna be dumb.

*i sucked my teeth and pushed his head making him laugh, when we made it to lunch we went over to the table, everyone was there.

Y/N:hey guys. Derek:hey- who this? Y/N:his name is ethan and he's new here Derek:wassup.

*derek got uo and dabbed him up.

Ethan:wassup. Y/N:ok so ethan this is derek, mike,vallyk,kiya,aya,angel,ahiella and you already know them two. Ethan:ok, you guys seem cool, who's this pretty lady. Vallyk:my girlfriend. Ethan:oh my bad. Layla: it's fine i'm layla. Ethan:nice to meet you, and i didn't mean to hit on ya girl i d- Vallyk: it's cool you didn't know. Ethan:k. Y/N:ok do you wanna sit with them or at a separate table. Ethan:umm you can sit with them i don't wanna pull you away from your friends.

Derek:nah sit with us, we chill- well ion know bout kobe and jaiden but the rest of us chill. Aya:yup. Ethan:then i guess i will sit with you guys.

*i smiled then we sat down.

Kobe:sooo where you from. Ethan:uh jersey. Y/N:same. Vallyk:same here. Ethan:hold on are you two brother and sister? Vallyk:sadly yes. Y/N:derek gimme the hat real quick. Vallyk:i'm joking. Y/N:ok then, ok so vallyk is my lil bro- Vallyk:uh uh big brother.

*i rolled my eyes.

Y/N:anyway vallyk is my twin brother and aya and angle are my cousins and derek is my best friend. Derek:ya hear that she mine, i'm playin.

*ethan laughed a lil.

Jaiden:ight anyway you like y/n. Ethan:i just met her. Jaiden:just asking. Mike:kobe if your jealous just say that. Kobe:i'm not.

 Kobe:i'm not

Ethan^^