Part 85

*i saw jordan and laughed.

Y/N:jordan look like he came back form the dead.

*aya started dying, jordan groaned.

Aya:ok ok, i'm sorry but that was funny. Jordan:bully.

*me and aya laughed, me and aya talked for like 2 hours then we hung up, i slowly got up and went in the shower, as i was talking my shower, of course i couldn't take it alone, cause i felt Kobe wrap his arms around me.

Kobe:shower without me? Y/N:i wanted to take one alone. Kobe:why.

*he pouted.

Y/N:i'm joking.

*i kissed him, he smiled, i playfully rolled my eyes, we washed up then got out and got dressed, when we were done we went downstairs.

Kobe:i'm hungry. Y/N:your hungry? boy- Kobe:what, i only had like 3 plates. Kiya:could never. Y/N:right. Koeb:shut up i'ma man, i eat more. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:bully.

*i laughed.

Kobe:mamas can you make me something? Y/N:what do you want? Kobe:shi ion know. Y/N:then ho- nevermind, want pancakes? Kobe:nah. Y/N:french toast? Kobe:yurp. Y/N: your different. Kobe:thats the point, i get all the girls cause i'm different.

*i lightly punched him, he laughed then hugged me.

Kobe:i'm joking. Y/N:mhm, i miss hazel. Kobe: I would say go see her, but after what your dad said your not going to. Y/N:can you come with me? i forgot some stuff i need anyway. Kobe:sure. Y/N:and for real, don't ever cut your self. Kobe:k, i'm sorry, i don't know what i was thinking, i thought i was ruining your life. Y/N:no you weren't, i love you and i always will

*he smiled and kissed my neck, i smiled then started cooking, he let go of me and sat on the counter.

Y/N:whats wrong? Kobe:nothin, i can't watch my beautiful wife cook. Andre: we. Kobe shut up, tryna play the game? Andre:yea.

*they went upstairs.

Kiya: finally. Y/N:kiya.

*i laughed.

Kiya:what they different. Y/N:your brother and your boyfriend. Kiya:aye my brother is your fiance, you almost stuck with him ya whole life. Y/N:i know, he gonna mess with me everyday. Kiya:yup, good luck.

*i laughed then went back to cooking, kiya helped me, when we were done we plated  the food then sat down.

Y/N:Kobe! Kiya: he can't hear you.

*i rolled my eyes and git my phone, i called him.

Kobe:wassup? Y/N:food is done. Kobe:ight i'm coming. Y/N:tell andre to come down to. Kobe:ight.

*he hung up, a few minutes later him and andre came downstairs, Kobe came and kissed my cheek then sat down.

Kobe: thankyou mamas. Y/N:your welcome. Andre: thankyou.

*we all ate, when we were done i started doing dishes then kobe took the sponge and the plate i was washing.

Kobe:i'll wash dishes. Andre: same. Kobe:you guys cooked we clean. Y/N:babe- Kobe:no, go sit down and watch tv or sum. Y/N:k thankyou. Kobe:your welcome.

*he kissed my lips then me and kiya went and sat on the couch, vallyk called me i smiled and answered.

Y/N:hi. Vallyk:wassup, i miss you so does hazel. Y/N:i miss her too and you, i might come over later to see you, mom, bri and hazel. Vallyk:ight, guess what. Y/N: what? Vallyk:i'm moving out. Y/N:your underage. Vallyk:i found an apartment that let me have a room, i told them why i wanted to move out so soon and they agreed to giving me the room, so i got one for me and hazel.

Y/N:i'm gonna be there almost everyday. Vallyk:yea i know. Y/N:wait who is gonna watch hazel when you go to school? Vallyk:uh i take her back here and she stays with mom for the day then i get her after school. Y/N:oh, i wish life didn't gave to be so hard. Valkyk:for real thou, dad couldn't just expect the fact that your moving on? your happy, your starting a family and your engaged, your moving on your doing what makes you happy. Y/N:i know, it's fine, as long as i still have mom. Vallyk:true, oh hazel called mia momma. Y/N:wait really? Vallyk:yea, ion know if mia is ready to be a parent. Y/N:yea but she loves hazel. Vallyk:i know, i'm not gonna force her into anything she doesn't want to do. Y/N:i know. Vallyk:anyway what you doin? Y/N:chilling, waiting for kobe to finish cleaning sense he won't let me help.  Kobe:bae how you turn the dush washer o- nevermind. Kiya:you got to be kidding me.

*i started laughing.

Kobe:stop laughing at me. Kiya:you don't know how to turn the dish washer on? Vallyk:damn. Kobe:shut up, yall some bully. Y/N:i'm playing. Kibe:yea ok, bae can we go baby shopping? Y/N:sure, i'm picking out clothes you got no style. Kobe:nigga what? i got all the style. Andre:eh she got better fits. Kobe:i thought you was on my side. Andre:just saying facts. Kobe:fuck you. Andre:shi lets go upstairs. Koeb:hell nah.

*kobe sat at the dinner table and went on his phone so did andre, i talked to valkyk for a little then we hung up. Y/N:bubba come here.

*he got up and came to me while still looking at his phone, he stood in front of me i put my hands on his print, he turned his phone off and looked down at me.

Kobe: don't do that. Y/N:what ever, come here.

*he sat next to me then kissed me.

Kobe:wassup? Y/N:come on let's go baby shopping. Kobe:bett.

*he got up grabbed his keys and put his shoes on, i got up and put my crocs on then we left, we went to the car then went to the store, when we got to the store i got a cart and kobe smacked my butt.

Y/N:boy move. Kobe:no.

*i hit him back then tried to run away, he grapped me, we laughed and smiled then he kissed me, he let go of me then got the cart, i smacked his butt, he laughed then we walked away.

Kobe:ok first thing is? Y/N:baby bottles, pacifier, burp clothes, and blankets. Kobe:i said first thing not the first four. Y/N:shut up.

*he laughed, we went into the ile, I started getting gender neutral colored things.

Kobe:get a blue one. Y/N:no, we don't know the gender. Kobe:ok bett, we get a blue pacifier and a pink one, whatever the gender is, then thats the one we use. Y/N:oh and i get my 50 dollars. Kobe:oh you wish. Y/N:i know and my wish is gonna come true. Kobe:ok buddy, anyway we mine as well just get blue. Y/N:No grey, white oh and we can also get green and yellow. Kobe:bett green for boy. Y/N:shut up.

*we laughed then grabbed a couple baby bottles, some pacifiers, and some burp clothes and blankets.

Kobe:famn we actually having baby in a few months.Y/N:aww are you crying? Kobe:what? no no no no, i'm fine. Y/N:bubba it's ok.

*i hugged him and gave him a kiss.

Y/N: it's ok, your happy, we are both happy. Kobe:i love you so much.

*he grabbed my face and kissed me, i put my hands on his wrists and kissed back.

Y/N:i love you too.