Part 54

*KOBE'S POV*

*y/n left.

???:yo she thick. Kobe:bro. Derek:why you looking at his girl ass. ???:cause i can, i'm aloud to look. Kobe:no the fuck your not, you wouldn't like it if i was staring dead at ya girl ass would you? Elijah: don't you have a girl. ???:no. Kobe:see you always starting shit with me, stop looking at my girl ass got it? ???:ight chill. Ethan:yea bro chill. Kobe:oh my fuckin god, here we go with yo ass again. Coach:stop it and watch your mouth.

*i rolled my eyes, the coach told us the plan then we went back out, we started the game, i had got the ball and ran to the net i shot then someone pushed me cause i made it, i pushed then back, they punched me then i tried to go after them but half my team held me back.

Kobe:NAH, BRUH YOU FUCKING BITCH AINT NOBODY FUCKING TELL YOU TO PUNCH ME. ???:shut up! your so fuckin annoying. Jaiden:you better stop talking, cause if we let him go yo ass is dead.

*Coach came and calmed me.

Caoch:no fighting or i have to bench you, your one of our best players i don't wanna do that.

*i nodded.

Coach:you good? Kobe:yea.

*he playfully slapped my chest, i ran back in the game and played, vallyk got the ball then threw to mike, mike made a three pointer.

Jaiden:lets go!

*i looked at the guy that punched me and laughed then flipped him off, we went back to the game, we kept scoring, it was the last final minutes of the game, our team had 48 and they had 46, if they make a three pointer they win but if we make shot we win, i started playing my best i got the ball and pushed past everyone, i had two people on me, i threw the ball between one person's legs then i got the ball and shot i made the shot then the timer went off, they started hyping me up.

Jaiden:lets go bro! Vallyk:Yea we ate. Derek:i know right daddy. Mike:nigga chill.

*we laughed, i looked at the bleachers, i saw y/n smiling and cheering, i smiled then flexed my mussle, she blew a kiss at me, i blew one back then we lined up and shook the other teams hand, i shook every hand except for the person that punched me, i jogged to the bleachers then the pain in my ankle came back but wores, I groaned and limped, y/n came down to me.

Y/N:good job baby. Kobe:thanks. Y/N:you ok? Kobe:no my ankle, shi now i think it's twisted. Y/N:babe why didn't you sit out. Kobe:i wanted to play, look i made the last shot, we one. Y/N:yea but you hurt. Kobe: I'm ok.

*I kiseed her, she kissed me back, i pinned her against the wall, we made out then coach taped my shoulder, i pulled away and looked at him.

Caoch:yall are one freaky couple, anyway go get on the bus. Kobe:ight.

*i looked at y/n and bit my lip, she laughed, she started walking out, i smacked her butt, she looked back at me and laughed.

Y/N:stoppp. Kobe: nope, my ass. Y/N:boy bye.

*i laughed, i went and got my stuff then we got on the bus, we sat in the back then the boys got on, y/n was falling asleep but they were loud so she woke up.

Kobe:you ok? y/N:i'm tired. Kobe:go to sleep.

*she sat on my lap, she put her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck, then she started falling asleep, the rest of the team got on then coach and the girls.

Mia: periodddddd my baby wonnnn.

*she sat next to vallyk and hugged him.

Kiya:ok big bro making the last shot i see you.

*i smiled.

Zuri:me besties won the game. Angel:ew. Zuri:shut up, always hatin. Carmen: exactly. Brooke:haters. Derek:what i do?  Brooke:what didn't you do? Derek:mtch. Brooke:yup thats the sound you made last night when you was eating the meal.

*derek went quite, then put his hands on his face.

Brooke:baeeee. Derek:nah move. ???:derek eat pussy? ew. Derek: it's good asf, and if you don't eat ya girl out then you soft. Kobe:i be all up in that shi ya hear meh. Mike:freak. Kobe:you a freak, you was whispering in amaya ear. Mike:and? you whisper to y/n. Kobe:nah you was tellin amaya some freaky shit, i didn't know baby face was a freak. Mike:bruh leave my face alone, vallyk the one with the baby face. Vallyk:you tryna fight or some shit? Mike:bett.

*they started play fighting then coach blew the whistle.

Coach: sit yall goofy behinds down.

*we all laughed, y/n woke up and wined.

Kobe:what happened? Y/N:my head hurts. Kobe:when we go back to your house go lay down ok. Y/N:k.

*she went back to sleep, i talked to the boys, when we got to the school i woke y/n up, We got off the buss, me and y/n went into the changing room, i looked at her and she did not look like she felt good.

Y/N:my stomach hurts. Kobe:you ok.

*she shook her head no, then she walked out and went to a stall, she threw up, i went over to her and held her hair.

💭:shit did i pull out?!

*she started coughing, i patted her back, she finished then stood up, she flushed the toilet, then she went and washed her hands.

Y/N: do you have mouth wash? Kobe:yea.

*i gave her the mouth wash, she rinsed her mouth out then went and sat down, i went and changed, after i was done we got our stuff then waited for kiya and vallyk, when they were done we walked home, well kiya went home i went to y/n house, we walked in.

Ballo:took yall long enough. Vallyk:where hazel? Ballo:in your room sleep

*he nodded then went upstairs, me and y/n went upstairs, she went and took a shower, i got in with her, after we were done we got dressed then i played her ps4, after a while of playing y/n got up then threw up again, i started panicking cause i didn't know if i pulled out or not, i went and made sure she was ok, i saw her brushing her teeth, after she brushed her teeth she came to me and hugged me, i hugged her back but i was shaking.

Y/N:you ok... Kobe: mhm... Y/N:babe. Kobe: yea? Y/N:did you pull out? Kobe: i don't know...

*she let go of me and sighed, she walked out the room, i started to tear up cause i don't want her to leave me because i might've got her pregnant, i sat on her bed then called my mom.

Mom:yes? Kobe:momma... Mom: what's wrong? Kobe:i think i got y/n pregnant.... i don't know what to do.... what if she leaves me... Mom:she won't leave you calm down. Kobe: momma she sighed and walked away from me when i told her i don't know if i pulled out.... bruh i didn't mean to...