Part 51

*after we got dressed, kobe kept staring at me and touching on me, he came behind me, he traveled his hands down my sides then kissed my neck.

Y/N:stop. Kobe:bae change or i'ma be distracted. Y/N:be distracted then. Kobe:oh my god, this aint fair.

*he went and put his shoes on, i laughed, after we were done we went downstairs, when we went downstairs derek and brooke were here derek looked at me then looked away.

Y/N:hey. Derek:wassup. Kobe:baee. Y/N:yea? Kobe:please. Y/N:i'm good. Kobe:please bae. Y/N:nope.

*he groaned, vallyk came downstairs with hazel.

Y/N:your taking her? Vallyk:yup. Ballo:vallyk. Vallyk:... Y/N:what happened. Vallyk:he almost dropped her. Ballo:vallyk i never dropped a baby. Kira:she will be safe. Vallyk:no.

*he went and made bottles, after that he put his bag on his back.

Vallyk:can we go. Kira:vallyk. Vallyk:i'm taking her, she is my daughter i can take her where ever i want, i wouldn't take her somewhere she wouldn't be safe. .

*i put my bag on then I took hazel.

Vallyk: what you doing. Y/N:i can't hold my neice. Brianna:go to school, leave. Vallyk:your a bully. Brianna:people think i am very nice.

*vallyk rolled his eys then we left.

Vallyk:i need a girlfriend. Hazel:*baby talk. Y/N:yea tell him he don't need a girl, tell him to stay with you. Vallyk: mtch, really. Y/N:yup. Hazle:*baby talk* Vallyk:mtch, mama what you tryna say. Hazel:ahhhh! Vallyk:ok then. Kobe:damn.

*derek laughed and so did brooke.

Brooke:y/n can i talk to you? Y/N:uh sure.

*me and brooke walked in back of the boys.

Brooklyn: wanna go Christmas shopping. Y/N:girl Christmas is 3 months away. Brooke:so- oh shit it's your birthday month. Y/N:yup, finna be 17!! Vallyk:we. Y/N:shut up.

*he laughed then someone called his name, we all stopped wlaking and looked.

Layla:VALLYK! Vallyk:what?

*she came up to him.

Layla:can we talk. Vallyk:no. Layla:please, i'm sorry. Vallyk:nah you broke up with me. Layla:please bae can we talk. Vallyk:i'm not your bae, and i'm talking to someone. Layla:who? Vallyk:mia. Layla:so you move on that fast. Vallyk: Its been like 4 months sence we broke up, you left me in tears so i don't know why you the one upset when i move o-

*she slapped him.

Kobe+Derek:damn. Brooke:really.

*vallyk pushed her.

Vallyk:the fuck you slap me for. Layla:cause your leaving me. Vallyk:NIGGA YOU LEFT ME! Layla:stop yelling at me bitch! Vallyk:your the bitch in the situation. Derek:damn. Kobe:right. Y/N:hazel we need to go. Layla:no bring me my baby. Vallyk:nah bruh she mine. Layla:i gave birth to her. Vallyk:i don't care, she doesn't even know you. Layla:yes she does she came out of me, she made me stretch out. Vallyk:layla thats on you, instead of hiding a pregnancy fron me you could of ethir got an abortion or atleast told me, it's your body if you didn't wanna get pregnant then you could of came to me and said i took a pregnancy test and i'm pregnant but i don't want a baby right now, you could of told me and i would of said ok it's you body i can't force you to have my baby. Kobe:damn this is juicy. Derek:right. Y/N+Brooklyn:shut up!

*they both put there hands up and backed up, me and Brooklyn laughed.

Layla:can i hold her. Vallyk:no. Layla:please real quick. Vallyk:fine.