Part 77

*Christmas morning*
*it was Christmas morning, i was just waking up, kobe was still sleep, he was smiling in his sleep which made me smile.

Y/N: aww your adorable.

*i got my phone and took a picture, i smiled then sat up in bed a little, i went live.

Y/N: Merry Christmas. Live:hi y/n! Derektrendz:why you up? Y/N:derek why are you up. Derektrendz:ion know.

*i added him.

Brooke:hey. Y/N:oh hey, i thought you were derek. brooke: nope his ass is out.

*she showed him.

Y/N: damn-

*I laughed, so did she.

Y/N: Kobe out as well.

*I showed kobe, i took the cover off him, he crinkled his face and put it back.

Y/N: babe.

*he groaned, i sat the camera up then took the cover off him, he groaned, he put his arm over his face and went back to sleep.

Y/N:boring.

*i put the covers on him then got my phone.

Brooke: Derek won't wake up ethir, DEREK. Y/N:derek a heavy sleeper, good luck. Brooke:nooo, he won't wake up. Y/N:nethir will Kobe, i'm about to take the covers off the bed. Brooke:same.

*i sat my phone up then i took the covers off of him and off the bed.

Kobe:put it back. Y/N: nope, get ya banana boxer self up. Kobe:no.

*he turned and layed on his stomach, i smacked his butt.

Kobe:STOP! Y/N:no wake up. Kobe:leave me alone. Y/N:baby it's Christmas, wake up.

*he turned on his stomach and stretched, he went back to sleep, i sucked my teeth then got my phone.

Y/N:brooke any luck with derek.Brooke:nope but turn around. Y/N:wh-

*kobe hugged me.

Kobe:merry Christmas. Y/N: aww, you actually care.

*i pushed him off.

Kobe:come on, i was tired i'm sorry, i have gifts for you. Y/N:mhm, ok banana boxers. Kobe:br- oh shit.

*he pointed the camera to the ceiling.

Y/N:put it back. Kobe:i'm in my underwear. Y/N: nobody told you to sleep half naked.

*i grabbed my phone, he put shorts on then wrapped his arms around my neck.

kobe:yall tryna see a murder scene? Y/N:oh wow. Kobe:night night.

*he pulled me onto the bed then tickled me, he grabbed my phone and faced it to me.

Y/N:BABE! Kobe:nah, you wanna wake me up and shit. Y/N:i sowy! i just want cuddles. Kobe:mtch, you to cute, stop doin that. Y/N:bubba🥺. Kobe:stop it... Y/N:please bubba, i sowy, i want kisses and cuddles, and you to rub my stomach, please i love you. Kobe:bae, yo look what she doing to me. Derek:haha. Brooke:boy shut up. Derek:bully. Kobe:anyway.

*he got off me. .

Kobe:ight i'm ending this, i'ma go spend Christmas with my girl, come here.

*i went to him, i hugged him and he wrapoed hus free arm around me then he put the phone in the air.

Kobe:ight, bye. Derek:weird. Kobe:shut up.

*derek laughed then left.

Kobe:bae you good? Y/N: yea can we go open gifts.