Part 63

(DON'T PLAY SONG YET)

Y/N:.... Kobe:bruh, leave she's not fat she is beautiful, her body is sexy, your making her cry on her birthday, leave us the fuck alone. Ava:no, she looks pregnant, i bett her feet are big and fat.

*kobe stood up and toward her.

Kobe:say one more thing I dare you, i straight up dare you. Ava:damn your hot. Kobe:god damnit ava leave.

*he sat next to me and hugged me, i started tearing up.

Ava:i would look better next to you. Kobe: actually you would make me look like a damn clown, now leave us the fuck alone. Ava:tell me why you don't like me. Kobe:your not my type, your annoying, you wear to much damn make up, you put down others to make your self look"good" you can't be quite for 2 damn seconds, you play with boys feelings, you fucked half the guys in our school, and your mean asf, y/n can have her moments but she doesn't hurt me. Ava:whatever, you will come around. Kobe:if i broke up with y/n to get with you i would look mad stupid, and like i said you would make me look like a damn clown.

*she rolled her eyes and left, i kissed y/n.

Kobe:i'm sorry, your beautiful, your not fat your carrying our beautiful baby, ok. Y/N:k... did you guys date before. Kobe:hell nah, she tried to get with me but i had my eyes on you.

*i smiled, we finished eating then went back to the house, when we got to the hosue, everyone except for vallyk and mia were there.

Y/N: Where is vallyk an mia. Angel: upstairs. Y/N: ew.  Brooke:they not doing anything, i think vallyk changing. Y/N:oh. Derek:brooke wanna fight? Brooke:boy go sit down you always tryna fight me, but yet i when and yo ass lose.

*kobe laughed.

Derek:no i don't. Brooke:yes you do.

*we laughed, vallyk and mia came downstairs, vallyk had a birthday slash on.

Vallyk:copy cat. Y/N:uh uh i had this on first. vallyk:ok buddy.

*kobe started vlogging again.

Angel:you vloggin? Kobe:yea. Angel:wassup gang, its ya boy angel, i'm the best outta the group. Kobe:nah thats me. Jaiden:No the fuck it's not. Carmen:right. Mia:anyway! can we go now. Kobe:which one first. Vallyk:what you mean? Mike: don't worry about it. Elijah:right nosy as shit. Vallyk:shut up.

*I laughed, then y/n came to me and hugged me.

Kobe:you good? Y/N:mhm. Kobe:no you can't be sad on your birthday. Y/N:i'm not, i just wanna hug you. Kobe:oh ight, um tramp? Zuri:we can do that first. Amaya:fine with me. Kobe:ight.

*we all got in cars then went to urban air, when we got there y/n came to me and pulled me away, i turned the camera off.

Kobe:whats wrong? Y/N:i can't jump i'm pregnant.... Kobe:damn- i'm sorry, we can do other things? or we can go do our things. Y/N:no i can hang with you. Kobe:ok.

*we went back over to the group.

Angel:ight we staying here until like 5. Kobe:then me and y/n have to go to our other place. Angel:ight, after all that come back to the house. Kobe:we probably gonna be at the house already. Angel:ight.

*Y/N'S POV*
*we all went in, me and Kobe went our separate way.

Kobe:what you wanna do? Y/N:i don't  know. Kobe:bae what's wrong?

*he hugged me.

Y/N:i am fat... Kobe:what? no your not, your barely even showing, your not fat, your perfect. Y/N: nobody's perfect. Kobe:i know but your perfect to me, your beautiful, you are carrying our very handsome or beautiful baby boy or girl, ight your amazing, your not fat don't ever say that about your self. Y/N:ok, can we go play Dodge ball. Kobe:oh you tryna fight me? bett.