Part 21🥀

Y/N:baby, ethan come on. Ethan:i'm tired. Y/N:we about to leave.

*he yawned then reached for me then when he found me with his hand he laulyed his head on me.

Ethan:*mumbles* i wanna cuddle. Y/N:when we go back to the house we can come on.

*he got up then we all cleaned up and drove home, When we got home everyone but Layla and ethan went home, when we walked in me and ethan went upstairs to my room and took a shower, when we were done we got out and i wrapped a towel around me and did my face routine and ethan went live.

Ethan:wassup, lemme not show y/n ion need her towel dropping. Y/N:😂.

*he laughed then moved the camera so it wasn't showing me.

Ethan:ight anyway what yall doin?

*he looked in the mirror and smiled at me.

Y/N:what?😂. Ethan:nothing your beautiful.

*i smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back then he let go of me and looked at the live.

Ethan:"yall are cute together" "yall kids would be so cute", see thats what i'm sayin, having a lil me and and y/n running around would be funny asl. Y/N:boy- i'm 16. Ethan:and? teen parents. Y/N:no. Ethan:what if i aint pull out the other day. Y/N:you had a condom on. Ethan:bro you finna get the live banned. Y/N:you started it. Ethan:see how she be starting shit. Y/N:shut up. Ethan:"shut up" move i have to pee. Y/N:tmi. Ethan:tmi my ass. Y/N:.....ok then.

*i got the phone and held my towel to make sure it wouldn't fall, then i put the camera up and ethan though i was showing him.

Ethan:yo chill. Y/N:not even showing you calm down. Ethan:oh....shut up.

*i laughed then acted like i was showing him.

Ethan:ma stop. y/N:i'm joking😂.

*i put the camera back up then he wrapped his towel around him and came back in the frame.

Y/N: could of flushed. Ethan:if it's a problem you flush it. Y/N:boy flush the damn toilet. Ethan:no.

*i dragged him out the camera but he pulled back then my towel came un done and showed my side but i caught it, i went to the ground and ethan's mouth opened.

Ethan:yo did they see ya body? Y/N:my side but ion think anything else. Ethan:yo be honest did yall see something?

*the live said no then i scooted away so when i stood up i wouldn't be in the frame, i stood up and decided to tease Him, i started shaking my butt and moving my boobs around, i turned and saw him staring at me.

Y/N:what? Ethan:i want you. Y/N:boy no.

*he groaned and went and got his underwear, then he came back in boxers, then he saw me still shaking my butt. Ethan:YO STOPPPPP. Y/N:what?

*he smaked my but and i screamed.

Y/N:damn bae. Ethan:😂. Y/N:get my clothes.

*he went and got my stuff and threw it at me. Y/N:boy. Ethan:😂.

*he laughed and i rolled my eyes then got dressed, when i was done getting dressed i lotioned my body. Y/N:babe.

*he looked at me.

Y/N:bae. Ethan:yes? Y/N:why ya boxers so tight. Ethan:ion know, guys are they tight.

*he covered his print and moved back so they could see, then i got up and went in front of him and twerked, he went behind me and put his hands behind his head. Ethan:lemme stop.

*i laughed and he put his shorts on then i pushed him out the way and danced in the mirror then he pushed me back and i fell and hit my foot real hard, i started tearing up and just sat there.

Ethan:bae. Y/N:leave me alone ... *my voice was cracky. Ethan:aww baby i'm sorry.

*he sat next to me and hugged me.

Ethan:i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you.

*he gave me kisses then i punched him and got up and he sat there and he groaned.

Ethan:baeee that shi hurt. Y/N:thats what ya get dummy.

*i grabbed the phone and limped to bed, a few minutes later ethan came and sat on me in riding postion and started squeezing my boobs lightly. Ethan: boobies. Y/N:shut up.

*i laughed and so did he then he got up and went in my closet and put my over sized sweat shirt on.

Y/N:boy that is girly😭. Ethan:its pin- oh- ah hell nah. Y/N:i told you😭.

*he took it off and put it back, then he took his shorts off and layed next to me.

Y/N:guys i might get off.

*i put my face on ethan's and he smiled and kissed me.

*i smiled and he cuddled next to me, i talked to the live for a lil then ethan mumbled something.

Y/N:huh? Ethan:*low voice* i wanna cuddle and sleep. Y/N:😂, k, ok bye guys.

*i ended the live and plugged his phone in,i put the covers on us then i cuddled with him and went to sleep.