Part 52

*After class, i got my stuff then walked out, kobe came behind me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

Kobe:are you ok? Y/N:y-ea. Kobe:baby whats wrong. Y/N:i'm cold. Kobe:want my sweatshirt? Y/N:yea, is it heavy? Kobe:yea. Y/N:k.

*we went to his locker, he opened his locker then gave me the sweatshirt, i put my stuff in his locker then put the sweatshirt on, after that i got my stuff then put the hood on.

Kobe:mini me. Y/N:no thats kiya. Kobe:eh sometimes. Y/N:i feel like i'm drifting from them... Kobe: what you mean? Y/N:they don't talk to me. Kobe:go talk to them. Y/N:k.

*i saw, aya,kiya, ahiella and mia walking in a group talking, i went up to them.

Y/N:hey. Aya:hey... Kiya:hi. Y/N:what? Ahiella:nothing. Y/N:can i hang? Mia:Nah. Y/N:why? Kiya:cause, i don't know.

*they walked away, i went back to kobe and cried.

Kobe:YO KIYA!

*she came over to kobe.

Kiya: what. Kobe:why yall not hanging with y/n. Kiya:cause we don't want to. Kobe:yall fake as fuck, come on bae, don't cry, i'm here i will hang with you and give you attention, and i will do all the things you wanna do ok? Y/N:k... Kiya:mtch.

*she walked away, i looked at kobe and pouted i wanted to cry again, he hugged me and rubbed my back.

Kobw: it's ok, don't cry.

*i ended up crying again, kobe let go of me then tilted my face up, he kissed me, i kissed back, it kinda got heated but he pulled away, i looked at him then kissed him again, while kissing he shut the locker then pinned me, he started kissing my neck then we pulled away and went to a neutral bathroom.

*SMUT*
*When we got to the bathroom he started kissing me then he opened the door, we went in then locked the door, kobe pulled away and took his shirt off, i took the jersey, my dress and shoes off, kobe looked at my body then went back and kissed my lips, he then started massaging one of my boobs, i moaned into the kiss, we made eye contact, i smiled a little and so did he, he pulled away then i got on my knees, i unbuckled his pants, i  pulled them down then i took his dick out threw the hole in the boxers, he moaned from my touch, i looked up at him and licked the tip, he looked at me then i put as much of his length in my mouth then used my hands for the rest, i went at decent speed, kobe put his head back and let out a breath, i sped up, he looked down and closed his eyes.

Kobe:damn faster.

*i went faster, he moaned, then leaned back on the wall, i went faster, he bit his lip and moaned then i stopped sucking and jerked him off at my very fast paste.

Kobe:Fuck! ugh shit ma i'm finna nut.

*he nutted, i kept going, he accidentally screamed.

Kobe:bae!

*i stopped he looked at me out of breath.

Kobe:i don't like you.

*he laughed and so did, i got up then he slid his hand in my underwear and fingered me.

Y/N:mmm. Kobe:you like that huh.

*i nodded then he picked me up and put me on the sink, he took my underwear off then he spreaded my legs and fingered me again, i bit my lip and moaned, he curled his fingers, i put my head back then looked at him.

Kobe:damn your adorable.

*my legs started shaking a little, i came then he took his finger out and licked them clean, he then took his boxers off and stuck it in, he went at a decent speed, he put his hands on both side of me then he kissed me, we made out for a little then he sped up, he went deeper and harder, i almost screamed but he covered my mouth.

Kobe:you like that. Y/N:yessss daddy.

*i scratched at his back, after a few more strokes he sped up and was going at a godly paste, I covered my mouth so i wouldn't scream.

Y/N:ihavetocum! Kobe: hold it baby, i'm almost there.

*i nodded, he did a few more strokes then we both came, we looked at eachother then we got dressed.