Part 28🥀

*he gave me some and i took a sip and pushed it away.

Y/N;no that shit is strong. Ethan:😭. Y/N:ew it's gross. Ethan:i like it.Y/N:yea you built different. Ethan:ik i got a dick you don't. Y/N:bitch- not like that 😭. Ethan:you call me a bitch alot. Y/N:and you call me lil girl alot. Ethan:i mean you are a lil girl. Y/N:boy not my fault your 6'2. Ethan:not my fault your 5'3. Y/N:meanie. Ethan:😭, aww is my baby mad? Y/N:boy move. Ethan:😂, gimme kiss. Y/N:nope can we dance. Ethan:if you give me a kiss.

*i rolled my eyes and looked up and he bent down and kissed me then we went to the dance floor and danced for a lil then a jumpy song came on and everyone was twerking on someone.

Ethan:go mamas, go mamas, go go, go go.

*he hyped me up while i kept going, i was smiling and he was saying "aye", i stopped and was laughing, he spun me around and kissed me and held my hand then everyone started saying aye we looked and saw ahiella and elijah, ahiella was twerking on elijah and he was grinding on her.

Derek:yooo, i aint know my sister could do all that. Layla:damn she good.

*i looked and saw layla then i saw vallyk look at her.

Ethan:what happened? Y/N:you aint hear? she broke up with him. Ethan:oh, damn. Y/N:yea. Layla: where's vallyk. Y/N: don't worry about it you broke his heart. Layla:lil girl, where is vallyk. Y/N:idk! Layla:watch ya mouth. Y/N:make me. Vallyk:y/n stop, what you want. Layla:can we talk in private. valkyk:no. Mia:why she here. Layla:why you here. Mia:hmm, mabey cause i got invited. Derek:😭, no duh. Mia:shut up. Derek:make me. Mia:brooke! get ya man. Brooke:😭. Ethan:i'ma go this doesn't involve me.

*he walked away.

Vallyk:if we talking in private y/n gotta come. Layla:uh fine.

*we walked outside and i sat on the step and so did vallyk.

Vallyk:what? Layla:are you still taking the baby. Vallyk:yes and i'm getting full custody. Layla:um no. Vallyk:tf- yes your dumping a baby on me right when you give birth, i'mma get full custody, i put her in you. Layla:i don't care your not getting full custody. Vallyk:fine but if you hurt my daughter i getting full custody. Layla:mhm, anyway why you tell her. Y/N:cause i'm his sister. Vallyk: exactly i tell her everything.

*She rolled her eyes.

Vallyk:are you even pregnant. Layla:do you need proof? Vallyk:yes.

*she lifted the sweat shirt up and we saw the baby bump.

Vallyk:why would you hide it from me if you were just gonna leave me. Layla:cause at the time i was scared you were gonna leave me but then i started losing feelings so i just told you. Vallyk:you know i loved you to death, i would do anything you wanted me to do if you asked me, if you had told me you were pregnant i would of got happy and hugged you, yea i'm not ready but i wouldn't leave you, if i get a girl pregnant that's my fault so i'mma own up to it and take care of my kid. Layla:you sure? or were you gonna go get the milk?

*i looked away trying not to laugh.

Vallyk:y/n it's not funny😂. Y/N:shut up or you gonna make me laugh. Layla:😐. Vallyk:ok anyway i wouldn't go and get the milk and i wouldn't hurt her. Layla:what ever Vallyk:bro i am the nicest guy any girl has met, you think i would put my hands on my daughter in a bad way? If you did your sick.

*he got up and went inside and so did me and layla, We went back to the party, when i walked in I started looking for ethan but i couldn't find him then i went upstairs to use the bathroom i walk into one of the rooms and saw ethan shirt less and hovering over a girl.

Y/N:ethan... Ethan:huh- shi, ma i-. Y/N:no this the second time we are done. Ethan:baby.... Y/N: leave me alone! I LOVED YOU!

*i ran out the room while crying i went downstairs and tried to walk out but kobe grabbed my arm.

Kobe:What happened? Y/N:he cheated on me.

*i cried on his chest and he hugged me, When he hugged me i felt safe.

Kobe: it's ok i got you ight?

* i nodded.

Ethan:bae please I'm sorry. Kobe:nah this the second time you cheated.

Ethan:bae.... Y/N:ethan were done, i loved you and you cheated on me....twice, I'm not a toy. Ethan:i'm sorry...

*he walked away then me and kobe went back to the party, i was still upset so i didn't do anything, When the party ended we went home, when we got home i ran to my room and locked my door and cried.

Vallyk:y/n? y/n whats wrong, open the door.

*i opened it and he walked in and hugged me.

Vallyk:whats wrong?Y/N:he cheated on me again. Vallyk: with who? Y/N: some random girl at the party. Vallyk:aww, i'm sorry. Y/N:Vallyk he was the first guy i said i love you too... Vallyk:i know it's ok, atleast he didn't dump a baby on you. Y/N:really. Vallyk:i'm trying to help🙄. Y/N: well it's not helping 🙄. Vallyk:meanie. Y/N:shut up. Vallyk:you still gonna help me with the baby stuff or nah? Y/N:no. Vallyk:i'm not gonna let you sit here and cry all night. Y/N:well guess what, i'mma do it anyway. Vallyk:then i'm gonna bug you all night. Y/N: annoying. Vallyk:come on, i only have a month to get things together. Y/N:fine.

*he smiled then he went to his room and changed his clothes and i changed mine, after we changed we waited for mom and dad to go to sleep then we went to the store, When we got to Walmart we went to the baby section.

Vallyk:ok which one. Y/N:val this is your baby. Vallyk:but i want you to pick it. Y/N:fine get this one. Vallyk:k.

*he got the box and put it in the cart, then we went and got diapers.

Y/N:can i get the clothes, please please! Vallyk:ok damn.

*i got excited and ran to the clothes.

Vallyk:your a child. Y/N:shut up.

*he laughed then we went to clothes, when we got to clothes i threw outfit ls in the cart.

Vallyk:nigga calm down. Y/N:what you got no style so i gotta pick the stuff out. Vallyk:me? no style? ok, says the one that never matches. Y/N:shut the hell up.

*he laughed then we got more clothes when we were done we checked out then went home, we snuck back in and quickly brought everything to his room.

Vallyk:damn bruh this shi heavy. Y/N:atleast we aint drop nothing.

*then the crib box fell.

Y/N:damn. Vallyk:shit.

*he locked the door then someone knocked.

Vallyk:yea? Ballo:whats going on, and where did yall go. Vallyk:nun i fell off the bed. Ballo:vallyk open the door. Vallyk:hold on.

*we quickly pushed the boxes in the closet and threw all the clothes in then he opened the door.

Vallyk:sup. Ballo:What are yall doing. Y/N:nothing. Ballo:mhm, go to bed.

*he wlaked out and closed the door and me and vallyk looked at eachother and let out a breath of relief.

Vallyk:dang. Ballo:what why you nervous?;Y/N:nothing dad. Ballo:tell - Vallyk &Y/N: twin code. Ballo:fine it better not be anything important, and what happened between you and layla? Vallyk:we broke up..... Ballo:aww, you ok? Vallyk:yea.. Ballo:you and ethan still good? Y/N:no we broke up, he cheated. Ballo:*whispers* damn. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:yall are mean. Vallyk:it was funny😭. Ballo:ok are you ok? Y/N:yea just disappointed... Ballo:ok, go to bed.

*He left and we heard him walk downstairs.

Vallyk:ok, i'm going to sleep. Y/N:ok, night. Vallyk:night.

*i left his rooma.nd got ready for bed, when i was ready for bed i went to sleep.