Part 82

Derek:and because i cheated. Y/N:you joking... Derek:i didn't mean to, i was drunk, me and the boys were at a party and me and- i mean i was with a girl- Y/N:no no, you and who? Derek:nothing. Y/N:derek tell me. Derek:ok but when i tell you, talk to him in private, because we got drugged, i didn't tell brooke she won't let me. Y/N:what you mean you got drugged. Derek:i don't know but me and and the boys all got drunk, ava and layla were there with us, i should of known something was up when they gave me and kobe drinks first. Y/N:hold on what did yall do. Derek:i think we had sex, i woke up ina bed naked next to kobe. Y/N:*gasp* y'all had a four some. Derke:i really don't know what the fuck happened, and guess what. Y/N:what. Derek:it was a joke, don't get smart with me again.

*i punched his arm.

Y/N:so you and broke aren't arguing. Derek:no. Y/N:you suck, wait i should mess with kobe, and "confront" him. Derek:bett.

*i laughed, we got up then went inside, i saw Kobe on the couch, he was on his phone then he looked at ne, he smiled then got up and tried to kiss me, i pushed him away and he looked confused.

Y/N:you cheated? Kobe:no, I- I didn't cheat...  Y/N: don't lie. Kobe:i'm not, why would i cheat on you, i love you. Y/N:so why you sleep with ava. Kobe:you making shit up. Valkyk:um. Y/N:cheater. Koeb:bae i didn't cheat. Y/N:i know.

*i kissed him, i tried to walk away, he grabbed my beck and pinned me to the wall.

Kobe:you fucked up big time.

*he let go of me then went back to the couch, on his way back to the couch, i smacked his butt.

Kobe:bae, levae my ass alone . Kiya:kobe got scared. Derek:right, he dead ass looked like he was about to cry. Kobe:i was, cause she saying i cheated, and ion even know when i cheated.  Y/N:aww bubba was scared. Kobe:bubba is about to be daddy if you don't quit messing with me. Y/N:mtch, you already had some. Kobe: well they aint need to know that. Y/N:yup, in the car, you were mo-

*he covered my mouth then he sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

Kobe:shhh, kids are present. Kiya: really. brooke:right, babe come. Derek:why. Brooke:fine no cuddles. Hazel:AHHHHHHH!  Vallyk:what the hell-

*she amacked him, me,derek, kiya, Brooke and mia started dying.

Kobe: damn, you got smacked by ya daughter. Vallyk:yup, mhm, watch when we get home i'ma beat her up.

*he started tickling her, she laughed then screamed a little.

Vallyk:yea when we get home we gonna fight. Hazel:dada. Vallyk:yes mama. Hazel:eh. Vallyk:what that mean. Brooke:she's hungry genius. Vallyk:😐, you hungry.

*she smiled, vallyk got up and i calmed down.

Derek:the fact she didn't hesitate ethir. Brooke:watch when we have kids. Derek:nope, we gonna have all boys. Brooke:hell nah, i can't live with all boys. Derek:i can. Brooke:watch you gonna want a girl. Derek:shut up. Kobe: I want a boy, then a girl, then the last two can be what ever gender.

*he kissed my stomach.

Kira:aww. Jaiden:ew. Kobe:shut up, where carmen? jaiden:i told you, we broke up. Mia:wait a minute, what happened? Jaiden:we driffted and we thought it was best we move on. Kobe:so if you see her with another nigga you aint gonna do shit? Jaiden: nope. Kobe:ok, who you got ya eyes on. Jaiden:this girl named melina, she is hot. Kobe:slide in her DMS. Jaiden:naw i'm scared. Kobe:chicken. Jaiden:i am not a chicken. Kobe:text her. Jaiden:no. Kobe:chicken. Mike:kobe you a chicken, you kept telling me to ask y/n if she like you. Valkyk:right asked all of us. Aya:that was funny, then we told him she did then he asked her out. Kobe:she didn't actually tell you that huh. Y/N:nope, they set yo ass up. Kobe: well i got lucky. Y/N: should of said no. Kobe:well damn. ballo:good idea. Kira:ballo, they are talking let them be. Mike:anyway, Amaya being a bully. Amaya:shut up, i was quitely sitting here on my phone. Mike: that's why your mean. Amaya:what do you want me to do. Mike: show me attention, always on your p-

*amaya pulled him to her and started giving him kisses all over his face, he laughed.

Y/N:well you asked for it. Mike:baeee. Kobe:man you lucky, y/n only give me pecks then she done. Ballo:thats all you need. Kobe:and i'm going to stop talking. Kira:ballo leave if your gonna keep going after him, let him be. Jaiden: anyway, can we go upstairs and talk. Mike:yea. Amaya:happy now. Mike: no, but that will do.

*he smiled amaya laughed then we all went upstairs, we went to kobe's room and talked, a few minutes later everyone else got here.

Elijah: partying without me? Kobe: wassup bro. Elijah:yo. Jordan: damn without me to. Mike:yall late. Angel:we are not late. Zuri:right the larty starts at six, it's 5:30. Kobe:oh my god! you know time.

*Zuri looked at him then threw something at him.

Kobe:abuse. Y/N:you asked for it. Kobe:shut up. Vallyk: do we need to beat him up again? Mike:yea. Derek:bett. Kobe:NO NO, ight i'm sorry. Angel:mhm, mabey we should beat aya up. Aya:what i do. Angel:what didn't you do. Aya:nothing. Angel: exactly, you do nothing. Aya: don't pull the mom trick. Amirah:i do not use that trick, anyway this is where the teens are. Kobe:yea now leave. Amirah:who you talking to little boy. Kobe:well not my girl, not them so you. Amirah:get up let's fight. Kobe:no your gonna knee me again and i'm taller then you all i gotta do is put you in a head lock. Amirah:mtch, get ya boyfriend. Y/N:he's not my boyfriend. Kobe:right. Amirah:yall broke up? Kobe:no i'm her fiance. amirah:*gasp* oh my god!!! congratulations, come here.

*i smiled then got up and hugged her, she hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

Amirah:aww you growing up on me, nooo, go back to be my little girl. Y/N:you still have bri. Amirah:she a little sassy. Brianna:i heard that. Amirah:oh uh. Koeb:yo bri, amirah said she gonna beat you up. Briann:oh really? tryna fight? Amirah:bett.

*amirah went after Kobe, they started play fighting then kobe yelled a little.

Kobe:yo she bit me. Amirah:yea cause I'm in a head lock. Kobe:this reminds me of earlier. Y/N:uh- you dirty. Kobe:i'm playin, now if yiu were on top of me right now then yeAAAA, shit, ight let go of my nipple. Derek:ow the nipple pinches. Mike: right them things hurt, amaya be doin them. Amaya:fuck around with me and you get pinched. Aya:period. Kiya:what she said. Ahiella:right. Elijah:yall suck. Jordan:for real. Aya: really? cause i didn't suck last night. Jordan:.... Amirah:hold on, yall had sex?! aya you told me you was a virgin.