Intro

(I would highly appreciate if you read the introduction because it has really important things and also the warnings of the story)

This is the introduction to the new lesbian story (intersex/g!p x girl) "toxic love" which was suggested by. bitchislost

•this story is going to include an intersex woman which is a girl born with a dick. It's more detailed than that but you can search that up to know more about it.

(IMPORTANT)
•this story has a lot of sensitive content in it (self harm, depression, SA) which some might not like, if you don't want to continue this story you don't have to, I will try to make these topics as short as possible so everyone can enjoy the story and it will not be mentioned in details or it will most likely be skipped for the comfort of some readers.

I'm trying my best to write it in a way that doesn't affect anyone badly and in a way that would make every reader comfortable.

•it will also have a trigger warning in the beginning of the chapter if it contains any of the sensitive topics so you have the ability to skip it if you want to.

This story will include: (warnings⚠️)

-detailed sexual content

-self harm/depression/PTSD

-alcohol, drugs, weed etc.

-mention of murder, crimes and death

-sexual assault/harassment

-weapons (guns, knifes etc.)

•the smuts will only be between two girls, I have nothing against heterosexual couples but it's not my thing to write.

•I will put a trigger warning in the beginning of the chapter to the things that might be sensitive to some people.

The pictures of people that will be used in this story are all from the google/Pinterest and not about the real people in them.

If you need anything or want someone to talk to my dm's are opened <3

Grace Rodriguez
18 years old
Pansexual
5'6

Ellie Miller 18 years old Lesbian Intersex6'0

Ellie Miller
18 years old
Lesbian
Intersex
6'0