17.

Ellie's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night for a quick snack so I went to the kitchen, wearing my grey sweatpants and black sports with my hair probably messed up.

I took some chocolate and water then headed back to my room. Before I got in the room I heard quiet muffled sobs and whimpers, making me stop in my tracks.

I threw the chocolate and the closed water bottle on my bed and went towards Grace's room, putting my ear on the door to hear the sobs and whimpers getting louder.

I opened the door quietly and peeked through the door to see Grace moving around the bed, whimpering and crying softly in her sleep.

She stopped for a bit so I thought I should go back to my room then I heard her call for her dad, just saying "dad" a couple of times quietly.

She started crying again so I walked into her room and closed the door behind me. I got in bed with her under the blanket and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me and placing a soft kiss on her head while giving her light head scratches.

She stopped crying and hugged me tightly, putting her head in the crook of my neck, moving her nose on my neck softly as she tried to get more comfortable in that position, still asleep.

I played with her hair gently "everything is gonna be okay, mi amor" I whispered and pulled her closer to me "thank you Camila" i heard her say, I looked down at her to see her still asleep..

That kind of hurt me..but it's okay, right it's okay, of course she's going to be thinking it's Camila because they're dating and I'm just the asshole she hates, she wouldn't be thinking about me..

Shut up Ellie, you shouldn't be the one being hurt, you hurt her..you deserve this.

Camila's POV

I was walking back to my dorm when I bumped into someone "watch out!" They yelled, crouching down and taking their phone from the ground.

They stood back up and looked at me, god..she's beautiful but looks like an absolute fucking bitch.

"Watch where you're going" she said walking past me "you bumped into me" I said laughing

"Watch where you're going" she said walking past me "you bumped into me" I said laughing. She turned around and raised her eyebrows "oh really?"

"Yes really" I said crossing my arms. She came towards me and kicked me right in my area, making me bend down in pain "Jesus fucking Christ. Even if I didn't have a dick that would've hurt" I said.

I looked up at her to see a satisfied smile on her face "you deserve that asshole" she walked away and I laughed, standing back up and sighing "that was hard, sorry buddy" I said looking down at my pants.

"Are you gonna come in or what?" I looked at Venessa my roommate who stood next to the door, I nodded and looked behind me trying to see if the girl that just kicked me is still there but she isn't.. I want to know what her name is.

———

Grace's POV

I woke up, feeling someone beside me with their arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and looked at Ellie who was sleeping with her mouth slightly opened, quiet snores leaving her mouth..

I had a nightmare, maybe I did something that made her feel concerned about me so that's why she came here to cuddle me but why does she even care about me?

I shook her gently making her sit up quickly "what? are you okay?" She asked, worry clear on her face and voice as she rubbed my arm.

I smiled and nodded "I'm okay.." she sighed and dropped back on the bed, closing her eyes "..but Camila is coming over and you're in my bed" I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

Ellie nodded and stood up "okay, I just thought you might need someone to comfort you. You were crying" my cheeks reddened in embarrassment "I'm sorry if I woke you up"

"You didn't, I was getting a snack but I stayed a bit late to make sure you sleep well so I'm just gonna go and continue sleeping" she said, putting her hands in her pockets and walking to her room.

I shouldn't have woke her up, she could've stayed in my bed and I would tell Camila what happened but well too late now.

I heard a few knocks on the door so I jumped out of bed and ran towards the door, opening it and seeing Camila smiling while holding a bag of food "good morning baby"