22.

Ellie's POV

"You aren't helping" I groaned as I laid down on Courtney's bed "I'm just saying you shouldn't have said you lied"

"Ughhh" I said putting my hands over my face, seeing how Courtney is not helping at all in this situation "bitch just say that you like her because you do"

I sat up quickly and shook my head, looking at Courtney who was doing her hair "no I don't, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Okay before you snap at me let me fucking talk.." she said looking at me through the mirror "..you do like her but you just won't admit because you're.." she stopped talking "what? I'm what?"

"You're always locked up with your feelings and always showing anger or annoyance. You don't seem happy until you see someone suffer but when you see Grace not smiling or sad..you feel bad, you feel like you want to make her feel better"

She's right. I've always liked seeing people go through some kind of pain I don't know why, I just like it but when Grace feels sad something in me just snaps.

Go hurt who ever hurt her. Go make her feel better. Take her out and tell her she's good enough but I'm the one that made her feel like she's not good enough because I don't know how to deal with the feelings I have for her.

I hate when I see her with someone, I hate Camila so fucking much but I have to act like I don't like her by being annoying so...I can push her away.

Wow Ellie, everyone knows you like her but you don't.

"I have to tell her" Courtney nodded and stood up, coming towards me "make it quick, I want Camila" she said, holding my hands and pulling me up.

"But what if she doesn't like me? What if-" I looked out the window, stopping what I was saying "is there a thunder storm outside?" I asked and Courtney nodded.

"Oh shit, I gotta go" how didn't I notice there was a thunderstorm? You're so fucking dumb Ellie. I have to get back to the dorm to make sure Grace isn't scared and that she's okay.

After a few minutes of running, I got into the apartment "Grace" i called for her but she didn't answer. I closed the door and looked around for her. I put my keys and phone on the table and went fo her room, opening the door just to see her laying in bed asleep while cuddling with Camila.

I didn't realize how much it hurts seeing her with someone else.

They were both asleep so I intentionally pushed the door hardly, making it hit the wall so they would wake up. Grace sat up quickly, looking scared "what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm sorry I just thought something happened to you so I came here and opened the door a little too aggressively" I lied just like I always do..lie lie and lie.

When I lie my own brain starts believing it. You're not hurting Grace, she's fine because she's smiling but I can see the pain in her eyes, I just don't like the thought of hurting her even if I did it for years I always tried to convince myself that I didn't hurt her in any way.

But I did hurt her and what I'm getting right now is the thing I deserve.

"You can leave now Camila, the storm is stopping" I said, just wanting her to leave. I looked at Grace, she gave me a suspicious look..

Grace's POV

Ellie is acting weirdly. Something was off with her, she really wanted Camila to leave, she usually asks the both of to leave in a really weird and rude way but this time it was different.

"Yeah I'll be fine" I said still looking at Ellie, who looked at me but couldn't keep the eye contact. She looked down and I looked at Camila "you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll walk you to the door" I stood up and she did too, taking her stuff and walking towards the door with me following behind her and Ellie behind me.

I opened the door and Camila looked at me, pecking my cheek "bye" she said. I smiled "bye"

I closed the door and sighed "why didn't you call me? I could've came to comfort you instead of her" she sounded mad and angry at me, what did I do?

"I don't know-" she clenched her fists and took a few steps forward "that Camila bitch is nothing, okay? She's gonna hurt you and throw you around like you're nothing to her, why the fuck would you want to go through that shit?!"

What is going on?

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, I didn't want to call her so I won't annoy her.

"Because Grace.." she said sighing "..I want you all for myself"