Chapter 10: The One Who Falls First and Love More

Chapter 10

The one who falls first and loves more.

I woke up, and the first thing I did after my morning routine was to cook breakfast for us. I'm cooking rice, hotdogs, and eggs as that's only what we have right now. We also don't have any side dishes now.

Jungwon's room door opened, and it revealed him. I'm surprised to see him in his uniform and bag already. It's actually early. He just looked at me, and said "Good Morning Hyung." he greeted.

I just glance at him and nod as I place the sunny-side-up eggs and hotdog on the kitchen bar counter. I saw him wearing his shoes and about to leave.

"Have breakfast first," I told him. He just looked at me and said, "It's okay. I will have it at school." then left without saying more.

I could see he's thinking twice, approaching, and even making conversation with me. He's also been careful at our dorm around me, even in making the slightest sounds.

While I was busy thinking and distancing myself from him in the past few days, he adjusted himself to my mood and presence.

I ate alone and went to university after preparing myself. Jake welcomed me with a smile he usually wears, or should I say smirk.

"Did you guys made up?" he asked me.

I just sighed and shook my head, "We didn't have a chance to talk a while ago. He's in a hurry." I told him.

"Hurry my ass. He is more on avoiding you for sure," he said, trying not to laugh. I just glared at him.

I feel like floating all day long. Classes were over before I knew it. Nothing significant happened, so maybe that's the reason why time is running so fast.

"Let's get Riki!" Jake said, I just look at him, asking why we should?

"What? Who knows what's happening to that kid. It's been ages since we showed up there." He added.

He's worried, and that's all into it. We're both not good at expressing ourselves, so we find the most indirect way to do it. Maybe that's also one of the reasons we understand each other and get along well.

I rode my bike and went after his car, it was not that far, so we arrived after 20 minutes.

All eyes are on us, Perhaps our cars. We park near the school, Just a street away, Jake already texting Riki, Seems like everyone finished their classes and going home.

A few more minutes and Riki finally arrived. "Hyung," he shouted as he waved and ran toward us with a bright boxy smile. He's such kiddo.

"It's been long since you've been here." He added while leaning on Jake's Car facing us.

"We have something near here, so we decided to get you for a snack." Jake lied without blinking.

He constantly lies, even it's unnecessary. He always says that. I'm not expressive, but I won't also go that far like him. Every time we go here just to declare our presence protecting Riki,

"Can we let Jungwon Hyung join? His class is about to end in a half-hour?" He requested.

They both look at me, waiting for my answer, "We shouldn't. He has a part-time job.' I said as a matter of fact and started the engine of my bike,

Riki is about to hop on when I stop him. "Kid, I only have one helmet with me. Go to your father's car." I told him he just made a face but still went to Jake's car.

"What's wrong with my car? This is more handsome than us!" I heard Jake told him.

I followed Jake's lead and found us in the burger pub. It's obviously a burger restaurant with an arcade inside and offers alcoholic drinks. It's pretty far from school.