Chapter 14: A Song For Me

Chapter 14

A song for me

Jay Point of View.

We're now at the parking lot loading our things. Heeseung and the guys are already here, aside from Jake and Riki, who's currently on their way.

"You got a lot of snacks," Sunoo commented, smiling with his foxy-like eyes as it twinkled out of joy. I wonder if he still can see every time he smiles like that.

Jake did not lie when he said he has a resemblance with fox, Maybe because of those gentle yet sharp eyes of his. He also has this fluffy cheeks that will keep you tempting to squeeze it. Well, I guess I'm exemption. I like One's cheeks better.

"Jay Hyung that is Sunghoon hyung." Jungwon told me introducing his other friend to me while pointing at him.

Sunghoon was tall and had this milk skin. He has good body proportion and looks like a quiet man yet attracts girls like a magnet. Honestly, all his friends are. I wonder if he set some requirements or standards choosing his friends or befriending someone.

Sunghoon walked to me and offered his hand. I gladly accepted it, "This little one keeps texting me about this dorm mate of his." He said, One nudge him secretly, but I still caught it. I just look at him blankly.

Now I know he says something behind my back that got me curious, "What did he said about me?" I asked him. He chuckled softly before answering,

"He said you're intimidating but also kind." He replied, then pats my shoulder, "Well, he's not lying when he said the intimidating part. About the kind part, let's see about that." He continued while laughing, then went back to his things.

I glanced at One, but he avoided my gazes. He just smiled and ran to Sunoo. I decided to spare him as at least there is still 'the kind part.'

"You brought a lot of drink," Heeseung commented. He's loading it now.

"Jake wanted those," I told him without looking at him, Jake seems like someone who knows nothing but fools around, but he's actually intelligent and thinks wise. It's just that he uses his brain in foolish things like this. He said it's better to have much than less as we can bring it back home if there's still left, and he doesn't want to cut the fun.

"Jake Sim?" He asked. He shortly paused in what he was doing and looked at me. He mentioned Jake's birth name, So they really know each other,

"The Aussie Guy?" he added, asking, suppressing laughter.

"Yeah!" I plainly said I didn't like him, but still, I needed to be civil. We're going to be in a same circle anyway from now on, I guess.

"Seoul is really a small world. Who knows, you know that brat," he said, slightly laughing with disbelief. I just stared at him.

"About what I said last time, Don't take it to heart," he added, then patted my shoulder softly. "I'm not up to anything. You can chill around me." he continued as if I felt intimidated by him or something. I just shook my head and ignored him.

A few more minutes, Jake and Riki arrived. They are wearing thick yet comfortable clothes. They loaded their bags and foods with them,

I watched One introduces them to his friends. Riki was the happiest. He was shy yet excited at the same time, he tried to controlled his smiles but he seems couldn't contain the excitement and happiness he feels. It's refreshing to see him like that. I and Jake's eyes met and witness the smiles we both couldn't hide brought by the sight of our youngest, we nodded to each other before he calmly greeted the others first and walked to me, still wearing the smile from the same reason.