Chapter 49: The Most Perfect Night

Chapter 49

The Most Perfect Night

I woke up because of warm and soft touches on my cheeks, but I decided to let my eyes close, feeling it more. It was the warmth of my person, One who was lying beside me.

I did my best not to let out a smile or do things that would tell him I was already wide awake.

"How could be someone this handsome." I heard him whisper to himself, then laugh a little. "It's still surprised till now how you look tamed yet cold, soft yet intimidating... Most importantly, change every time you look at me, Love, so delicate and warm full of gentleness and love," he added softly.

His hand stopped caressing my cheeks, and I felt his fingertip softly tracing my eyebrows down to my closed eyes. "Your eyebrows are sharp good at driving me crazy, especially when you raised them. Oh, Love! You give me a heart attack every time, I hope I could tell you to stop but I'm too addictive to them and to you." He continued, "Your eyes were closed, but I could tell they were stunning. It always be, But do you know when your eyes were the most stunning for me?" he asked me softly, not knowing I could hear him clearly.

"I personally think it's most beautifully stunning when I see my own reflection on them.""He said, then giggles. My love, I wish you would look at me the same. As if I'm your world every time and your most treasured person, the way you only see me when in fact, we're in a crowd. The way you just need to lay your eyes on me, and it would speak for itself that you love me." he added.

Every slide of his fingertip in my skin sent terrifying electric jolts in my body. I could feel its warmth that made my stomach churn and bubble out of emotions no different from fluttery as contentment continued to be felt. Butterflies freed themselves to roam my body as the whole zoos inside my system sang to celebrate beat created through stomping of their feet.

I could feel him brushing up my eyelashes softly before moving down, tracing my nose, "I like it a lot when the tip of our nose touch. That only means I'm inches away from you, and you will be rewarding me with kisses. Same when you scrunch it for me, something I only have the privilege to see and witness how cute you look when you do that."

His traces when down to my lips he was touching so carefully. I don't even know how I could stand the tickling sensation his touches gave me.

He pressed my lips lightly repeatedly and giggled. "I always stop you when you kiss me so much, but I'm actually afraid you'll get tired of my kisses. You said you could kiss me all day and night. I usually laughed it out, but me too. Love. I could kiss you all day and night." he continued to whisper to himself.

I could feel butterflies in every inch of my body in every word he said. I feel like hearing a confession from him, and it never gets old. It feels new like always. Just like how we tell each other 'I love yous' every day, yet it feels like the first time. My heart was slowly filled with serenity and joy I couldn't contain, but I was still forced to.

"It's been a year, Love," he added. "It's been a year, but I still feel like everything is a dream. They say it feels like that when you're living the dream you wished for to live and have." he paused for a while, "Perhaps, It was true, and they are right. You are my all of that."

"Happy First Anniversary, My Love. I'll be looking forward to remaining endless years with you. I love you the most, Jay." He continued softly.

I felt his lips land on mine. It lasted long seconds feeling my lips on his. He giggled and snuggled on my chest after. I couldn't be able to suppress myself to move closer to him more and sealed all gap between us as I snaked his waist and pulled him closer as I rested my head on his shoulder,