The Final Chapter 50: Forever, Together

The Final Chapter

Chapter 50

Forever, Together.

It was a fine day with heaven giving its blessing upon us. The skies are colored with calm hues of blue that look so tamed and serene. There was no sign of rebellion on them as sunshine bathed the land peacefully with warm lights.

October's cold yet warm wind blew outside as the hues of reds, oranges, and yellow autumn leaves fell from the trees.

Everything was all set.

The day we've been waiting for finally arrived as he will now going to take my name as it's now our wedding day.

"Man! It's been your hundredth time!' Jake said as he laughed heartily. He was pertaining to my deep breathing as I walked back and fort inside our room, I just couldn't help it. I was so nervous yet excited at the same time. The emotions were driving me insane.

"Save it for later hyung, You'll be short of breathe when you see Jungwon hyung," Niki said, making him and his father laughed more.

A smile I couldn't suppress formed on my lips. I will definitely be out of breath once I see him walking in the aisle to exchange I do's and forever with me.

After almost a year of planning our wedding day, the time we've been waiting and dreaming for has finally arrived and came.

"Right, your groom just looks so good in his white tuxedo, mate!" Jake said, then laughed heartily.

"Just show him the picture hyung," Niki said, then laughed more. I rolled my eyes on them but still with a beam.

That was tempting, but I wouldn't and never want to betray my husband, especially on our wedding day.

"He always looks good and breathtaking." I told them. They just rolled their eyes and laughed.

I haven't seen my soon-to-be husband just-hours-away-from-now today. He doesn't want me to visit his room, and told me in advance that he won't visit me too, as he wanted us to meet today at the time of our wedding ceremony.

Him walking down the aisle as I wait for him at the altar.

Just thinking I'll be marrying him today and imagining the scene is already making me breathless from so much happiness. How much more later when it is really happening.

I couldn't help but laughed when I remembered one of his reasons. The first one was sweet, but the other seemed not to make sense. It was because he's afraid my excitement would be lessened once I see him before walking the altar. How could that be possible?

My Love really has ways to burst romanticism around us. That thing would just not happen. I'm always excited to see him, even on regular days. How much more on our wedding day?

I could marry him every day and feel the same excitement and happiness every time. It couldn't be less but just greater.

"You do too, mate!" Jake said while raising his eyebrows. The younger one acted like he was about to throw up, making us all laugh. A second later. "But Seriously, hyung, You really do, especially right now. I'm sure Jungwon hyung will agree too." He said softly with a smile.

"We actually all do." I confidently stated to them. I'm not even lying. It's too humble to deny that we were head-turners of our own when it's too obvious.

I patted his hair gently instead of ruffling it, afraid I would ruin it. He even dodged, afraid I'd really do. "That scared me," he murmured, holding his chest but still enough for us to hear. The room once filled with our little laughter.