Chapter 24: End Game

Chapter 24

End Game.

We're now back in our dorm for a few days. We still have four days before classes start.

I looked at One on the sofa lying there, watching some movie on the screen. I sat at the corner above his head. He glanced at me, then smiled as he adjusted himself to use my lap as his pillow.

I comb his hair using my fingers, then watch it goes through smoothly,

"Let's have a date," I spoke. He looked at me, stunned, stifling a smile, before asking me a question,

"Suddenly?" He said suspiciously with apparent joy in his expressions. I could help but adore him.

I nodded, even it really wasn't. I actually planned it a long time ago the moment I promised him to celebrate his birthday with just 'the two of us.'

This is supposed to be the day I'll be confessing my love for him and making him mine, but I couldn't bear missing him and ruined it myself.

I actually don't think I ruined it. That was the purest form of confessing for me, Just my love for him and us being us. I did not regret telling him I loved him that night, that way and that moment, and I'm sure there will be no moment like that.

"Can't we?" I asked him, even his smile screaming the answer.

"I can't wait," he replied, then smiled sweeter than honey.

I crouched down to kiss his forehead. He just scrunched his nose cutely with a smile revealing his deep dimples.

After a few hours, I decided to cook just simple saute veggies and mince pork for our lunch. I also set the rice in the rice cooker.

I stayed on our kitchen bar counter, still busy planning for later and making sure all deliveries arrived through my phone...

I need to go to the place after lunch to fix things myself.

I hope he will like it and I can make him the happiest tonight. That's the only goal I have today.

I watched One walk toward me, so I instantly went to my social app. He had just finished the movie, I thought he would sit next to me, but he fit himself between my legs and stood there as he put his arms around my nape.

I look at him, surprised with a bewildered smile. Feeling giggly with his action, I can feel my cheeks heated as hues of pinks surely rush to it.

He seemed gratified with my reaction and laughed in satisfaction as he scrunched his nose closer to mine. He knows his effect on me, and he knows it well as much he loves it.

I snaked his waist to pull him and closed the gap between us, "Is there anything I can do for my baby?" I asked him with a smile while staring through his eyes.

It's exquisitely expressive like always. I'll be willing to be engulfed by it every time.

"Cuddle, Maybe?." he said, playing an unsure tone with a playful curl on his lips.

He slides his head next to my neck. I titled a little to give him better access to it as I laughed. I can feel him sniffing my scent,

"Clingy, Love," I whispered, wasn't able to hide the likeness of his move. Without sweat, I lifted him a little to sit him on my lap that startled him but still made and adjusted himself comfortable.

Jungwon is clingy when we're alone together. He loves hugs and kisses on his forehead. He like cuddles to cut it short. Perhaps he feels more comfortable and free when there are only two of us.