Chapter 17: Just The Two of Us

Chapter 17

Just The Two of Us.

I woke up early to prepare breakfast. It was already set up on the table when Jungwon came out from his room. I made him the egg drop sandwich Jake bought him last time.

How did I found the recipe? It was actually nothing big deal. I just bought the same one and figured it out myself.

Jungwon smiled as soon as he saw what I made. He looks at me with his eyes squinting, "Hyung? You really made it for me." He said with a bright smile. Those smiles revealed his deep dimples,

My lips curled as I ruffles his hair gently, "Give it a taste." I asked him. It made me nervous. I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know if it tastes the same or not,

He nodded and picked up the sandwich. He glanced at me before taking a bite.

I bit my lips as I watched him, praying he would like it, thankfully he seemed did because he was smiling amuse. "Hyung, it does taste the same, really!" He said while there was still food in his mouth.

I used my thumb to wipe the mayo on the sides of his lips. He really eats like a child.

He just smiled at what I did and guided his bread closer to my mouth, "Ahhh...." He said in babying tone teasingly, waiting for me to open my mouth. I wasn't able to hold little laughter of mine because of that. He motions it to me again, so I decided to take a bite even I made one for my own.

I held his hand with a smile on my lips, offering the sandwich guiding it to my mouth to taste it. "Hmmm." I hummed as I looked at him, "It really tastes similar," I said, surprised in my own works.

I froze when he extended his hand, and it reached the side of my lips. My heartbeat automatically increased as the butterflies inside me went crazy,

I just watched him do that with a smile on his face. He continued to wipe it softly, he did it like I always did it for him, but it was very natural. The only wasn't are my own feelings that were about to explode because of the emotions he's giving me. My sight of him gives me thousand of butterflies in my stomach.

I wonder if he also feels like this? I gulped when our eyes met. He definitely caught me staring at him. Still, I did not bother to waste time thinking about that and tried to find ways to normalize my heartbeat and calm my tinted cheeks painted with hues of pink.

One sat on the high chair to enjoy his food. He was already on his second sandwich when I recovered from what he caused me.

"Hyung, when is your exam gonna end?' He asked me with those clearly, innocent and wandering eyes of him.

I patted his head, something I couldn't refuse to do with the sight of him. God only knows how I am trying to control myself.

"Maybe the 3rd week of December," I replied. It usually ends on his birthday. "Let's celebrate your birthday before you leave," I told him,

I saw his surprised expression, "Will that be okay?" He asked, sounding a bit worried now, "You should focus on your exam, hyung?" He added.

"Don't worry about it," I said, assuring him. He then flashed a smile and said, "Let's plan then. Should we asked Niki and Jake hyung?" He asked, still eating, but his attention was on mine.

I couldn't help but frown, "Who said we're celebrating it with them?" I asked him, then munched on my bread.

He stopped eating and stared at me, confusedly, "Are we celebrating just us two?" He asked, suppressing a peal of laughter. I just stared at him till our eyes met, he only seemed to realize that I was not kidding.