Chapter 15.3: The Loneliness of Leaving and Being Left Behind.

Chapter 15.3

The Loneliness of Leaving and Being Left Behind.

Jake watches us with a grin on his lips. He smirked at me when our eyes met in disbelief as he suppressed this smile, trying to glimpse on his lips.

"That was fast, Man!" He said with amusement in his voice, "How did you tricked her this time?" He asked, failing to hold his laughter.

I saw everyone's eyes on me. The only difference is that Jungwon has knotted eyebrows about to touch one another because of anticipation for my answer.

"I told her I will get this cookie she really likes for her." I told them plainly, "She's still young. It's not that really hard to make a deal with her. She's simple-minded after all." I added as I pick a golf club in its stand.

I watched Jake to his turn but saw him eyeing me, then to One as if he was telling me that there's something, so I did. I saw one with this blank expression on his face while staring at me, just looking at him tells me that he's upset about something.

He looked away when he realized we were looking at each other eyes but did not say anything. Riki handed him golf club before playing his turn to our mini-golf course plays. He accepted it with a simper.

I stand beside him and watch him figure out how to hold that right and make himself comfortable and familiar with it. He tried different ways to hold it but failed miserably.

I held his arm and pulled him closer to me gently. He just looked at me with those wandering eyes. I gave him a small smile as I pat his hair gently, "Do it like this." I carefully taught him how to do it using my own. He seems determined to learn and successfully made it. "Make sure to have good grip, or else it's going to slip off once you sway it for your turn." I reminded him.

He seemed happy about learning about it, so his mood brightened up a bit, I watched him on his turn, and he successfully hit the golf ball on his second try. The game lasted for about an hour when Nana went to us.

"I won!" Riki shouted, which stole our attention. We looked at him celebrating with Jungwon while Jake trying to whine over losing to his son, saying he cheated. I just shook my head, but there was still a smile on my lip. As I walked towards Nana who's no approaching us.

She's the oldest house staff, nanny in our House. It's also right to say that she's the one who raised me in the name and presence of my parents. I see her no different to a family and my second mom.

She immediately snaked my waist for a hug. I smiled at her brightly and hugged her warmly, "Nana, you're still pretty. Not aging at all." I told her, letting a soft laughed.

She laughed heartily and broke the hug as she said, "hmm. you're such a sweet talker. Jayjay." in a cheery voice, and laughed, "It's been long since you came back home." she said dubiously and patted my head.

"Nana!" Jake called her attention seems like he finished bickering with Riki, with cross arms and a sad expression, "I knew it you don't like me at all." he said like a child with a pout. Everyone laughed when he did that.

Nana walked towards him and cupped his face, and squeezed it. Riki tried to suppress his laughter while Jungwon seemed to enjoy the sights he was watching.

"How could that be? Little naughty guy. You still love bickering with others." Nana told him, then squeezed his face more, causing it to slightly turn red.

"Nana, you're going to make many girls cry don't disfigure my face," he joked to as he tried to remove Nana's hand helplessly.

"Nana," I called Nana's attention as I walk closer to One. I actually want to introduce him to her. I always wanted to. I want him to know who raised me and important people to me, just like my own parents.