Chapter 15.2: Jealous

Chapter 15.2

Jealous

We were now here in my room, I immediately walked to my walk-in closet to change into a more comfortable clothes.

I just wore simple white long sleeve and track pants I always wear when I'm home. I'm done changing already, but One is still standing where he was.

He's more relaxed now than when we're with mom. "You should change in more comfortable clothes too One." I reminded him making him seems pulled in again in reality and started functioning.

After getting his clothes, he went straight to the bathroom to change.

He's now wearing an oversized shirt with loose black sweatpants that really looks comfortable.

"Hyung, your room is so big." He told me with astonishment in his voice. He went to the balcony and sat there while looking at the view, nothing but adoration in his eyes.

It may be because I'm used to it. Still, honestly, I find it quite ordinary and sees it as a field of nothingness as there' nothing really on it to see but grass and trees around.

"I already knew you're rich but not this rich." He said, going back to the topic of being rich.

"Yeah! My parents are this rich." I replied, emphasizing the word "my parents."

"Right!" He added, then laughed.

I can't help but feel self-conscious when I caught him staring at me intently seems like he's trying to find something on me.

It lasted for almost a minute now, and he's still not looking away. If he wants a staring contest, then he will definitely win against me,

"Stop staring," I called him out softly, then sat on my bed, but he just smiled.

I saw how winds touch and mess his hair freely, with his serene expression and a smile on his lips just like in movies does, It was also a picturesque scene to watch.

"You and your mom don't really look alike. You must have taken after your dad." He said so out of the blue.

I just nodded, "Most people say that. But I actually want to take after my mother." I told him honestly as I lay on my bed, freely looking at the ceiling.

"God did not allow it since you're going to be so perfect. your mom is literally a goddess." He said, exaggerating it a bit, and laughed heartily.

"You think so, too, right? My mom has soft, delicate, and gentle features. I always find her beautiful. When I was young, I always insisted that I have taken after her." I told him I heard him laughed, the reason why I glanced at him again. I just nodded as a small smile peeked on my lip.

"Did you also cry when people insisted you don't?" He asked, teasing me,

I sat on the bed and faced him. The sheered curtain continues to dance every time the wind blows on the balcony. For some reason, the aloneness that had been living here alongside me vanished.

My room never felt serene like this before. Perhaps it was because of his presence.

"I was young back then." I resorted as I really didn't know what to say. But he just laughed.

"Yeah, you share everything now." He said sounding little proud. A seconds later, "Is there a reason why do you want to take after your mom? I think that you're fine like this." He asked me with such apparent interest.

I kept silent while looking at him. I don't like looking back. I don't like going back to the past that made me feel and looked pathetic. Perhaps I'm not just that kind of person.