Chapter 19: I Like You.

Chapter 19

"I like you."

One's classes ended today. It is now time for their winter break, and he will be leaving after two days. My exam just started today, and it will be long two weeks before it ends.

I just got home, and the first thing I did was to look for my One. His bedroom door was open, so I went straight to it. I saw him packing his luggage.

He smiled at me as soon as he saw me, and all I could do was to give him a subtle one, just watching him already making me feel lonely,

"How was the exam?" He asked me. I walked closer to him and sat beside him. "Good. I guess." I said, then smiled at him.

"Do you need help packing?" I asked him as I touched his hair gently to keep the strands away from covering his eyes.

He shook his head and replied, "I can do it alone." As he looks at me, I watch him fold his clothes neatly. He is good at doing that. He seems used to do that a lot.

"Hyung change first to more comfortable clothes." He told me as he stopped from what he doing. He just stared at me waiting to move, but I didn't so he raised his eyebrows.

"Sometimes I feel like you're displeased with me," I told him. I made it sound dramatic, then put on a sad face.

"Huh?" He said, confused as he laughed, "Where did you get that?" He asked me with surprise.

"You always tell me to change first before getting close to you. You find me disgusting, don't you?" I continued to tease him, but he just laughed.

"I don't." He resorted. He stared at me for a while. "You always smell nice." He said in a low tone, sounding shy, "But I don't want you uncomfy with those pants of yours and polos." He added, now looking at me. "Now change." He said as he chuckled.

I rubbed his hair softly before finally getting up and went to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into loose pants and a thick t-shirt, and went back to his room,

He's now done packing, and casually, laying on his bed, I lay beside him without invading his personal space. He just looked at me then went back to what his doing.

"Ni-ki and I celebrated my birthday a while ago." He told me with a small smile, "He almost cried!" he added, then laughed slightly. "What a cry, baby."

"I'm really jealous of him. How can he celebrate it with you first before me." I told him plainly with a faint smile and bitterness on my tone.

I plan to celebrate his birthday with him before he leaves, but he won't let me because he wants me to focus with my exams. Basically, he turned down my offer.

"Let's celebrate it when I'm back. You should focus on your exam." He replied softly then smiled as he look at me.

After few minutes, I watches him stood up. "I'm just going to get something." He told me. I heard his footsteps, and the door of my room opened. He must be there looking for something. I did not bother to follow him as he could even sleep there with me. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

He came back holding this familiar paper, "I got you your reviewer." He said with a proud smile revealing his dimples as he waved it in front of me while crawling to settle himself beside me.

He's leaving tomorrow, and that's what he's thinking right now? is he not gonna miss me? "I just studied a while ago tho," I said, not too pleased.

The thought he's not gonna missed me started to hunt me so bad.

"But that's for the subject a while ago? " he replied, confused, staring at me, "You should for the subs tomorrow." He added as he hand it to me.

Not wanting the cat to turn into a lion, I listened to him and got busy reviewing. He's using his earphone not to distract me from reading. He even distances himself not to distract me. He must be well aware now that he's my most excellent distraction in all things can be.