Chapter 11: Happiness Looks Good On You

Chapter 11

Happiness looks good on you.

It's raining heavily outside. Good thing there are no classes today since it's Sunday. It's still early, so I don't have a plan getting out of my bed just yet.

I decided to play some video games on my phone when I heard a knock on my door. It must be the child-looking man. A smile immediately peeked on my lips.

"It's not locked!" I said enough for him to hear. He opened the door enough for him to see me. I could see him smiling so brightly that it revealed his deep dimple. I realized how lucky I am to see different sights of him every morning and how he makes my day even before it starts.

"Hyung, get out of bed already." He told me in a small voice and sleepy eyes. He looks like he needed more sleep, but he's in my room right now instead of sleeping.

My smile got wider "Just come in and stop making it hard for yourself." I invited him in afraid his neck would break from bending too long. "It's Sunday. I have no classes. Give me more time." I replied.

He stayed quiet, so I glanced at him to see, "You're hungry?" I asked him, figuring out maybe he wanted me to cook breakfast. I watch him now walk and sit on the edge of my bed.

He never asks me to make him breakfast, but if that's really the case, I'm willing to do it for him. I won't honestly mind if it's for him.

"Of course not!" he said, then laughed softly. "Hyung, hang out with me," he added.

I just looked at him, then shook my head yet couldn't help my heart stop from fluttering so much. With a dash of a smile, I stared at him for few more seconds, thinking.

He did the same with a lustrous smile while he motions his eyebrows up and down.

That view beat the best of me, How I'm supposed to think straight with the sight of him like that? After some time, "It's raining outside. We can't." I told him, then patted his head softly to comfort him.

If there's someone I want to hang out with the most, it's probably him. However, I can't compromise his health because surely he will catch a cold once we go out as it's freezing outside.

"We can hang out in the living room," he added as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

His black, deep-set comely eyes with a hint of brown never failed to make my hearts flutters. It was very beautiful, deep, and expressive. It always feels like talking to me and reading my soul also the reason why I'm always the first to look away every time our eyes meet afraid it could read me.

I diverted my eyes to my phone again, couldn't stand the feeling his eyes giving me. "We can hang out here in my room," I told him.

Honestly, It's more comfortable here than in the living room. We have a bed here and bean bags. I also have Xbox set up here and streaming accounts on my TV. "We can play Xbox and watch movies here, Or there's something you want to do?" I asked him in case he planned it ahead.

"Hyung, you really have everything in this room. No wonder Riki said you don't hang out often with them as before." He added while his eyes were still wandering around.

"It's not that I don't hang out often as before. They just hang out more often than before." I corrected him.

He lay down on the giant bean chair as he stared at me, "Is it really okay for me to hang out here? Riki said you don't want others in your room." He added, asking so innocently.

I laughed at what he said. I think that's pretty late to say, as he's already making himself comfortable.

"Who says you're others," I told him rather than asking as I got up and pulled a towel out.