Chapter 18.2: I'll Be Waiting

Chapter 18.2

I'll be waiting

I'm panting when I opened the door, "One, I'm home." I announced softly, but he did not answer even though the lights were on in our living room and I could hear the television,

I promptly changed into a house slipper and went to the sala. I saw him sitting on the sofa while hugging a pillow, but he did not greet me nor even look at me.

He only has this grim expression with his lips pursed into a straight line that making me know what it is all about without him telling me. He has the same expression everytime when he's jealous.

I crept and sat beside him, letting enough space between us,

"Jay Hyung, you should shower you reek alcohol." He said without looking at me, and his attention was on TV.

"I was with Heeseung and Sunghoon a while ago," I told him even tho he did not ask. I just watch him trying to read his reaction, but there's none.

'Since when you became close, to get a drink together?" He asked me, still not giving me a glance even tho he sounded so curious. "Jake Hyung thought something bad happened to you since you're not answering your phone. He's your BFF, but you left him behind for a night out? He even got worried." He said lengthy with an almost blank expression...

He doesn't seem to realize that his, words and actions show how he truly feels. He did not bring it up but he must be thinking of the girl he heard a while ago.

It's so brazen of me to assume he's jealous.

I can't help but let out a small smile, "How about you? You're not?" I asked him.

"Did you not see your phone?" He asked, now looking at me but refusing to answer my question directly with those cold stares of his.

"I did. I got a lot of missed calls from you." I said, then chuckled.

He gave me glares, so I stayed quiet. I licked my lips as it felt dry, then bit it to suppress little smiles from coming out, afraid to annoy him more.

"That should be enough answer." He replied with a smug look and tone.

"It's dawn now. I should go to sleep." He added. I watched him stand up as he fixed his long pajama. He was about to pass by me when I held his hand and pulled him in to sit him beside me.

He bounced when he landed on the couch, he glared at me once more, but I badly wanted his attention to care. Maybe it's really true that alcohol gives people courage because If not, I don't know what is this.

"You waited for me, aren't you?" I asked him, he's palm landed on my chest to push me a little as there's no almost gap between us,

"Hyung, how much did you drink? You smell like liquor." He told me now little concern. Our eyes met, and I just smiled at him softly. I stroke his hair gently to keep it away from covering his eyes. I want to see those properly.

"Hyung..." He called me as he stop my hands. He's not running out of patience as there's only concern in his eyes and appearance.

"Just a few glasses. I got it from Hoon. He keeps hugging me a while ago. that drunkard." I told him, "You did not answer my question," I added while raising my eyebrows and all my attention on him.

We both could tell I'm sober, and I really am. I have high alcohol tolerance, so few glasses won't get me.

"I told you I will wait for you." He only replied with a cold voice. "Let's talk tomorrow. It's late already. You must be tired." He said and about to stand up again, but I stopped him by holding his arms once more.