Chapter 14.2: I Guess I'm In Love

Chapter 14.2

I Guess I'm In Love

Time run fast, and we're now setting our tents near the Han River. It's already three in the afternoon. The weather is good seems like luck is on our side. It's sunny but the sun rays don't burn our skin, perhaps because of the cold breeze.

Everyone was busy setting up their tasks. I was in charge of the tent with Heeseung. Sunghoon and Jake set up the grills and Riki to organize the food, while Jungwon and Sunoo set up the camping chairs, tables, and others we needed.

Setting things up was easier than expected as they already knew what to do. It also ended after a few whiles.

Heeseung took over the fanning for the fire while I kept myself busy preparing and marinating the meats for later.

The others got busy playing board games while lying on the picnic mat they set up a while ago.

"Heeseung hyung, are we not going to set up the busking equipment?" Sunoo asked, sounding excited when the sun started to settle.

"Right! Where should we set it up?" he asked back while looking around, trying to find a place for it.

"You can just set it up here hyung, It seems like more people are going to camp, It's getting crowded here and its still early." One told them, smiling.

He's actually right. More people keeps coming setting up their own tent in their own rented space. I think they can just set it up here. They have enough audience anyways.

Heeseung agreed and asked Jake for help making the fire, so Jake did it. We're now side by side, watching them set up the speakers, stand microphone, and even the high chair. Thinking 'How they made all of that it fit on the car?,'

"Jay hyung, you should sing later." Riki suggested with pride on his voice, "Jay hyung perform at restaurants, pubs and Cafe's." He added sounding a little boastful.

"Really?" Sunoo asked surprised with the fact the youngest unraveled.

Heeseung looks at me this time with a friendly smile, "You should then later. It would be a pity not to hear you!" he added still fixing the setup.

More time passed when group of girls approached our space. Heeseung and Sunghoon went to entertain them, While Jake and I were too busy to care.

One more moment and few girls in the same group went to us, they look the same age as ours, Jake seems to be okay with it, but knowing him, he must be rolling his eyes at them internally.

He's a flirt, but he doesn't like girls who make the first move on him and force themselves to him. Perhaps he figured it was Heeseung's friends, so he was nicer than usual. He's always nice and a gentleman, just a little extra today, afraid offending them.

"Hi! I'm Ylona, You are?" a girl asked me while extending her hand for a handshake. She's wearing this short skirt and long thin sleeves clothes, It's indeed sunny, but it's not even hot. She must be freezing already but trying to put up with it.

"I'm Jay," I replied coldly. I just looked at her hand and showed her mine, I was wearing grilling gloves and it's quite dirty becauae of the charcoal as an excuse to respectfully decline her.

I could actually remove it but didn't do it as I don't like physical contact with other people. Another thing is I may not be friendly, but I don't like embarrassing people. It's just not my nature.

"Heeseung really have a good-looking circle of friends." She said it as a joke while looking straight into me when it was so clear she was trying to flirt and she meant it, she laughed in a pretentious soft tone.