Chapter 36: Meeting Him

Chapter 36

Meeting Him

Jay's Point of View

I just sat down on my swivel chair when a beautiful tall porcelain skin woman with long wavy black haired named Somi showed up.

She has delicate features making her goddess-tamed appearance more admirable than ever before. She was wearing a pink coordinates suit that fits her, flattering her shape with a coffee in her hand, all smiles. The more years passes by, the more she gets beautiful.

She was the definition of someone who is aging like a fine wine.

I looked at her and just beamed to welcome her.

"I got you coffee, babe." she started sweetly as she walked towards me. "Do you have a lot of work?" she asked, looking at the piles of a folder beside me as she placed the coffee on my table. She went behind my chair and massaged my shoulder.

"Not really." I simply replied and sipped to the iced americano she gave me. "Thank you for this," I added as I raised the cup a bit, showing her and smiled. She giggled and said, "Always, welcome." pleased with the simple word she heard from me.

I let her suit herself as she massaged my shoulder, I went back doing my work silently, and it wasn't long when she said, "Can we go to a dinner date later?" She asked. I glanced at her, and she was already staring at me. She has these hopeful glowing eyes and smiles as gentle as a dove, and breaking them was a bit inhumane thing to do.

I nodded and smiled at her, "Okay, then, I'll pick you up later at your office, six sharp? how about that?" I asked her in my usual tone,

She hugged me from behind as she leaned her head on mine, "Perfect." she said softly as she slightly brushed our head. I just patted her head softly.

She parted herself on me, "I should go to work now, so I can finish early. See you later, Jay, I love you!" she said with a charming smile. I just nodded at her and watched her rush, slightly running, leaving the room.

She works for them, and I work for dad's company.

For some reason, they didn't put ours under their management and let us manage it ourselves, funding it. It wasn't something totally merging like they said, but as long as the company is fine, that's okay.

I continued working on the piles and documents in front of me. It was all about existing contracts and deals to close, including proposals sent to us and need to be forwarded to other branches and partnered companies.

It wasn't long when Jake entered the room with his Son, Niki, who learned to socialize now. He's a sophomore now who got a lot of friends to play and bond with but still chose my office and his dad's Jake as his playground.

He got a lot taller. He was now taller than us. He also now has the problem of a lot of girls chasing and being after him. I couldn't blame them. We raised such a fine man.

"Why do you guys keep going here? don't you have anything better to do?" I asked them without looking at them. They always hang out here.

"The guys keep using me as bait to some girls, and girls keep approaching me at school every time I'm alone, ugh! Whatever, so uncomfortable," Niki whined. Of course, that was his reason as usual. I just shook my head.

"I got a day off. Want to have fun later?." Jake replied. I just glared at him. I didn't know since when he became blind, but he seemed not to see I'm busy right now and "What do you mean? Who got a day off on Mondays?" I asked him, irritated.

He laughed comically and said, "I'm the boss. I decide my day off!" proudly. I just threw a pen at him. As years passed by, he just got good at bragging and nothing else.