Chapter 29: Soul Mate

Chapter 29

Soul Mate

I just got home from my part-time job at a small pub. It's now one in the dawn. I can't help but to sighned when I saw the suit my mom sent me for what was about to happen tommorrow, welcoming me in my room, I chose to end it with those deep breathes and not to think of it any longer as it will cost me nothing but more thoughts and emotions I would like to rest to and not to feel for awhile.

I went for a quick shower and changed into long pajamas. After that, I went to One's room, which was sleeping soundly.

I'm just planning to check him and say goodnight, but I can't help but join him in his bed. It was too inviting to resist with him on it. I feel like home is calling me. I welcomed myself and lay down beside the person I consider my home and rested as I bore a hug for him from behind.

I missed him every day and night, especially on tiring nights like this. I feel like he's the only thing I need to recharge myself.

That woke him up, but he just smiled at me before turning around to face me. He moved closer and embraced me tightly with his arms around my waist, resting his head against my chest. I could feel his warm skin against my skin, but I did not mind that even it was a bit hot.

I kissed his forehead. "Sorry for waking you up," I whispered in the softest tone I could.

I saw him smile even it was a bit dark. We only have the lights coming from his little lamp. "You can whenever you want," he said,

I once kissed his forehead again while looking at him peacefully in my chest. "Goodnight, Love, I love you," I said in a gentle tone, as I engulfed him more in my arms while caressing his hair softly,

He looked at me for a bit and planted a small kiss on my lips. I smiled at him sweetly can't help to feel the butterflies in my stomach he could only give me.

"Goodnight, I love you more." He replied in a small whisper,...

I watched him fall asleep in my arms, wishing I could do this every night in my lifetime. He looks so serene in my arms and beautiful in his sleep. He was the most breathtaking sight I have ever seen in my life, in my whole existence.

The reason he's my favorite view, scene, and pictures in this world.

After taking a picture of my life, sleepiness hits me more.

I woke up when I heard a familiar song and voice singing coming from his phone as lit up at his side table. It wasn't just familiar because I was certain it was me singing.

"You're the only constant thing in my world.

When there's no one left around, it's just me and my boy.

I know that change is just a part of this life.

But our love will stand the test of time."

A smile formed on my lips as I reached it and saw it was his phone's alarm tone. How sweet he is? I kissed his forehead, feeling beyond touched as warmth made itself vivid in my system.

I watched the little one still sleeping peacefully as he engulfed my waist and used my arms as his pillow, making himself more comfortable. I turned off his alarm tone and started to play with his cheeks so he would wake up.

His bread cheek is so puffy, he looks cute even doing nothing, I want to bite it, but I stopped myself, afraid he would smell my morning breath, and it's too much to do first in the morning.

Even though it doesn't smell still, it's also not in its best smell, so I rather not. I poked his cheeks instead until he gave me a reaction.

He frowned and swayed his hand near his cheeks, driving it away. He seemed not to realize that it was me. I laughed a little before poking his cheeks again.