chapter 6

"hazel, hazel" auntie said."what did you say." I said, here I was thinking about the dream from last night."I asked if you are alright." auntie asked."yeah" I answered.suddenly there was a knock at the door."oh, that must be noah." auntie said."what" I said surprised following my auntie to the door.

"good morning mrs. samantha." noah said with his famous smile. I stood behind my auntie staring at him what the hell was he doing here."good morning" my auntie."what are doing here." I said ,folding my arms making my presence known."hazel, I asked  noah to drive you to school because I cant today." my auntie said."I can take the bus."I blurted out."don't be ridiculous dear." auntie smiling."whatever" I said walking away .great ,this just feels too weird. I mean I was dreaming about the guy for Gods sake.

" bye auntie."  I said as headed out with noah. who was driving a Porsche might I add." morning honey." noah,"shut up Noah."I said as I headed to the car. "Is that anyway to treat someone thats helping you sweetcheeks." he said laughing getting in the car."yeah, whatever." I said ,putting my seatbelt. The rest of the car drive was spent in silence.

It seemed as if the whole school was staring and us as we came out the car this reminded me of that scene in twilight where bella and edward came out the car.I put on my hoodie,"hazel." Noah called,I turned around what was his deal he drove me to school did he want a trophy.

Thats when he came right up to me and hugged me in front of  the entire school. "Bye sweetcheeks."he whispered in my hair ,then he left. I stood there dumbfounded too surprised to move it seemed as if I wasn't the only one I looked around as people had shocked looked on their faces with there mouth wide open.

If I wasn't so angry I would laugh,I cursed noah under my breath as I walked to my class I heard the whispers as much as I tried to tune them out.That asshole,he hugged as if we were a couple or something this was not staying under the radar.

"what the hell just happened." jordan said coming up to me."what do you mean." I said as I sped up."don't play dumb I saw you coming out of noah's car then hugging after .Are you guys together."

"no." I said immediately, I really wanted to keep a low profile now everyone thinks we're dating.

"so,what was that about." he said,"honestly I don't know he's my neighbor and my aunt asked him to drop me of thats it ok.Now can we please stop talking about this." I said stopping to face him."sure." he replied.

"good morning students, I'm mrs Robinson your Accounts ." the teacher said,I tried to focus on the class but my mind kept thinking about noah.What did that dream mean did I like him,ughh this was so frustrating.

The bell rang signaling the end of school, honestly today was quiet slow I couldn't wait till it was over, I suddenly got a call from my aunt."hey sweetie I wont be coming home so early today so I asked Noah if you can stay at his house untill I come home." she said.

I swear my brain exploded when she said that."what the hell, aunty please not that I'm almost eighteen I can stay by myeslf."I begged." please hazel don't argue with me on this I would feel much safer if you were with him and I trust you'll be safe I promise. anYways I have to go." she said hanging.I cursed,I had really bad luck." you ready sweetcheeks."Noah said smiling.I felt like punching that smile of his face."I hate I said." getting into his car.

we stopped in front of his house,"oh by the way I have a brother so I thought you should know." he said opening my door.what a gentleman, I thought sarcastically. 

His house looked normal, I expected I don't know more, but it was quiet big and had really fancy wall and floors and chandeliers ok maybe it wasn't exactly normal."you have a beautiful home." I said,"thank you sweetcheeks I'm glad you like it " he siad smiling,  he had a really nice smile. "can I use your bathroom." I asked wanting to clear my head."oh,let me show you." he said walking.

"thanks "I said as I went inside,"sure." he replied.I looked into the memory washing my face get it together hazel he is not your friend,I thought. after awhile I decided to head back out,

"ahhh." I said I tripped I  prepared  myself for the hit but in never came ,I felt arms around my waist,I turned around ready to thank my savior ."you." I said as I stared into those beautiful blue eyes,yall remember the guy from earlier the one in the classroom.

" Hi cupcake."he said smirking,  did I mention he was shirtless, I stared at his 6 pack wide eyed.

"WHAT THE HELL." I said confused,I felt so puzzled what was he doing here, could he be the same brother that Noah was talking about.No he couldn't or could he maybe he was a friend of him.

"yes I'm noah's brother, and you should close your mouth cupcake you might catch flies"he said smiling."what"I said staring at him, I did close my mouth though not because he told me to but because I'm sure I looked like an idiot.

"Hazel, I see you've met my brother lucas." Noah said ,I guess he came looking for me or whatever." yeah we should go."I said heading away lucas, I made a mental note to stay away from he was bad news."Yeah you go ahead ill be right there."Noah said."ok"I said as I headed to the living room.That was weird, anways, I have other things to worry about.