Chapter 35

Do you believe everything happens for a reason,like in life we go through ceetain things that guide us and help us.I dont even know what I'm saying I'm listening to too much podcast its messing with my head making me think too much.I was in class listening to my teacher but I wasn't really paying attention.I sighed,exams were coming up and I've been feeling stressed,my aunt was fully recovered and back to work Itold her to take it easy.

I had met my dads wife and my baby brother,thinking back to the day I smiled.
"hi"I said nervously,"hi hazel its so nice to finally meet you your dad talks about you all the time,it really great having you here.Meet jake."she said smiling,showing me my brother.I looked at him,his blue eyes stared at me his chubby cheeks he looked so small was he smiling at me.

"can I hold him,how old is he."I said mesmerized by him."he's two weeks old now,here."she said handing him to me.I took him carefuuly from her, afraid I would drop him he was small,I rocked him side to side smiling.I wished mom would have been able to see him,who would have thought me having a little brother.When my mom died I felt so alone,even with my aunt around,it sacred me in that moment how quickly I realized I love this little pebble.Jake I hugged him to my chest rubbing his back as he slept soundly,vowing to always protect him and love him.

I smiled at the memory I was going to visit them after school my dad called said he wanted to talk to me about something,plus I acually missed my little pebble, that was my new nickname for him beacuse he was so small.The bell rang signalling the end of school,"hazel."I heard someone call,I turned around to see jordan,"hey jordan wattsup.",I said smiling."dont hey me,its been so long since I've talked to you,are you breaking up with me cause if you are just know I'm a diamond and its your loss."he said.

"Jordan I talked you yesterday,I'm sorry I have a brother now so you're no longer my favourite person in the world anymore."I said playfully feigning a serious look."really,I'm not omg I'm gonna cry."jordan fake crying.I laughed,"I'm kidding you know I love you,I'm going by my dads but I can ask my aunt if I can stay over your place tonight ,we can have one of those girl nights you always wanted."I said as we walked outside.my dad texted me said he was on his way,"really hazel omg that would be so nice,and maybe we can go out and find us some fine ass man to take home."jordan said smirking.I laughed,"sure that too."I said.

"hey dad,"I saod as entered his car,"hi sweetheart how was school."he asked,"it was fine."I replied ,I wondered what he wanted to talk about."how are you and that boy."he asked."who"I asked,"you know lucas or whatever his name is,he didn't hurt you did he.you know what I need have a talk with him whats."he said but I interrupted him saying."omg dad we aren't together we are just friends nothing more.".

"ohh thats good."he said smiling."so what you want to talk about."I said changing the subject."oh yes, you see umm I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in with me.You don't have to though but I wanted you to know that you can if you want,I actually prepared a room for you when we reconnected.I know its sudden but you dont have to feel pressured to say yes,I'll completely understand if you dont."he said.I ..I didn't know what to say,ok I know they say expect the unexpected but this was .wow.I'm speechless.

I never really considered leaving my aunt but I guess it crossed my mind,I mean richard had told me he was going to take my aunt out for dinner so I guess thats code for he was going to pop the big question.I guess if they got married they would want some alone time,I guess it would be a little awkward.But to leave my aunt plus, lucas lived next door although my dad didn't live that far from my aunt,but this was so--,I dont. "I'm sorry for asking,you don't have to stress about it anymore."he said."noo its not that,I think I need to talk with my aunt,but she's probably going to get married soon so ,I dont know,I need time to think."I said."wait your aunts getting married."he said looking at me ."yeah richards going to propose they're in love,I'm so happy for them."I said smiling."thats great,I'm happy for them too."he said."yeah it is."I said thinking about everything.

"what do you think I should do jake."I said as I held my brother in my arms.I guess I was a little sacred it seemed that everything in my life was changing nowadays.I had gotten so used to my aunt,maybe I'm thinking too much.I stared at my brother I wanted to be apart of his life to see him grow to protect him,before I decide anything though I have to talk to my aunt I couldn't do this without my aunt.Staring at my brothers sleeping face I sighed life must be easy for you pebble.

vote comment and share