Chapter 45

"how do you feel.",someone said,that was the first thing I heard when I woke ,when I realized I wasn't dead.I don't know how to feel I wanted to say,it hurt inside,it hurts everywhere."hazel it's auntie your going to be alright.Doctor!she's awake."my aunt shouted.I said nothing when the doctor came in asked me questions when my aunt started to cry when the doctor said I had a panic atttack and that I was low on iron.

He prescribed me some pills for my condition, my heart was broken was their a pill for that ,could it ease this ache and pain I felt,I would take it.I guess this is my karma for hurting Noah,I wanted to believe that he still loved me that I had imagined the whole thing.But it wasn't he said he didn't love me after I had confessed my love for him,it hurts so much."hazel you're going to be alright."my aunt said touching my cheek, maybe if she kept saying I would start believing her.

The doctor said I could leave my aunt was getting the prescription filled, I lied there thinking about everything, why did he say that, we were doing so well. No,he didn't get to hurt me after I had opened my heart to him.I needed to know why,why he couldn't love me,I didn't want to believe that he did,I wasn't going to give up so easily.

I love him too much I wouldn't give up on us even if he did already .Did that make me sad to be rejected and to go back to them begging for more ,for a chance, for some explanation. I hate you,lucas,why did you make me feel like this,I thought we were happy you told me you cared about me.I trusted you with my hearth,you pulled apart the wall I had built up.It was hard to move one  ,I didn't want to pretend that non of this happened.I still loved him.

"what happened. "my dad said,I was at home in my room lying down."I don't want to talk about it dad."I whispered hoarsely."Is it that boy did he hurt,did he put his hands on you.Tell me hazel."he shouted angrily. "he didn't. said as the tears fell.

"don't protect him hazel,did he hurt you."he said holding my hand."omg he's not you ok he didn't hurt, we broke up ok that's all.Just leave me alone."I said pulling my hand away turning away."if thats what you want darling."he said turning away.I didn't mean that oh God why did I say that I didn't want to hurt him he didn't deserve this anger."no dad don't go I'm sorry ."I said as I got off the bed stumbling a little because of the drugs I still had in my system."don't cry darling its going to be alright."my dad said holding me as I cried on his shoulder.

Everyone kept saying that why don't I believe it,I had cried myself to sleep as my dad laid beside me and sang to me,it felt like old times back when we were happy before all of this ,when she was there."you're back."she said,"Why."she said looking at me."I don't know."I said,even in a dream it still hurts."you wanted to come here so you did,lets go."she said holding out her hand."where ."I asked looking at her hand."anywhere,everywhere."she said smililing.

"what."I said,taking her hand."trust me."she said taking off. we were running,we were in a park we stooped at this lake,"jump."she said pulling me in before I could say what.we emerged out of the water,'What's that."I said as I stared at what looked like a castle."my home,lets go."she said pulled me towards the castle.

"why did you bring me here."I said staring at the castle."I wanted to show you something."she said,I followed her as my eyes gaze upon the beautiful designs that covered the castle wall.I followed her upstairs,"look at this."she said showing me a ring."whats this ."I said confused."you don't remember this,you have too.It belongs to you ,you can't..no its too late."she said staring at me."go back now."she said,"what..why."she said."Go back."she screamed in agony. I woke up with a start why did I have these vivid dreams so often.They felt so real,made no sense,I sighed closing my eyes.

I woke up feeling better,I still felt the pain,and hearthache but I felt different.I wanted it to be different, I didn't want to feel this pain anymore.I didn't have any exams today and it was nearing time for summer break I needed to start applying for jobs ,I really wanted to visit my grandparents this summer.

I needed a distraction I didn't want to think about him.What changed yesterday I was ready to go to battle for our love why am I surrendering now,I still loved him and it hurt but if he loved me he wouldn't have..no I won't think about him.I needed to do something important ,I needed to feel like me again.

I didn't want to be here moping over some guy I would put on a smile and I would get through this day and the next."hey jordan can I come over."I texted my bestfriend,I didn't want to stay home either."sure,are you okay."he replied,did he know about what happened.It doesn't matter was I okay I wanted to say yes but I wasn't "no."I finally texted with a smiling emoji."I'm here,I'll pick you up in a few minutes ,its going to be alright."he said. Everyone kept saying that I wanted to believe it,"yeah."I texted back.I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, ignoring the girl in the mirror,she looked sad heartbroken and in pin I wasn't her.Not anymore anyways.

"sweetheart are you feeling better,do you want something to eat."my aunt said as I finally came downstairs."No,Im okay I'm actually going by jordans."I said taking up an apple."oh okay but are you alright do you need me to get you anything."my aunt said looking worried."I'm okay aunty,Jordans here I've got to go. I Love you."I said kissing her on the cheek.

"hey."I said to Jordan getting into the car."hey,do you want to talk about it."he said smiling sadly."okay."I said as I told him everything. I really want to hate you lucas, I love you too much though.

VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE

yours truly

maliyaforlife💕❤️💖