Chapter 36

"your aunts getting married",Jordan said as he picked me up."yeah my dad's wants me to move with him."I said looking out the window,I had everything packed and ready for this amazing sleepover but I didn"t feel a once of excitement right now .I was still thinking about everything,"wow ,its only been a few hours."Jordan said jokingly,"ok now I'm serious what you going to do."he said."I'm not sure honestly I will have to talk to my aunt but knowing my aunt she will tell me its my choice."I said.

"oh you're probably right."he said."you know what I don't want to think about that,tonights about us and having fun.lets just forget my crazy life for a minute."I said smiling although it hadn't reached my eyes"whatever you want girl."he said as we pulled up to his house."by the way is your brother  home."I said as I came out the car."no, he went back to college thank God."he said taking my bag from me."oh."I said walking inside.

"where's your parents."I asked,"they are on a business trip, they're coming back tomorrow."he said heading upstairs."ohk."I said following him."so, what are we doing first."I said sitting on his bed."well we could get something to eat,I'm currently binge watching You so we could watch that together."he said."sounds nice ."I said,"alright so I'll pop the popcorn and you can pick the chips you want."he said.We headed downstairs, it was fun being here with Jordan we laughed and made jokes as we prepared the snacks.

"Joe goldberg is so hot,I swear I'm so obsessed, I could literally die."jordan said as he gushed about the guy."you do know he is a muderer and total psychopath right."I said."bitch I care, I love him."jordan said smiling.I laughed, sure he was hot and I guess I see the whole bad guy appeal but I don't know I guess he's just a little too crazy fo me.I mean he stalks woman out of obsession then end up killing them in the end even though he claims to love them, it seems weird to me. Anyways to each their own,No judgement to the fans of this series.It was weird but after awhile I actually started to become very invested in the series, Joe had gotten married and had a son with this girl named love ,I was interested in knowing what would come next. Would he kill her too or would they live happily ever after, Netflix got me addicted, "are we still planning on going out."I asked jordan."mmm."he said watching the tv.

"he said watching the tv

"You look hot hazel

"You look hot hazel."jordan said,"he look hot too,you ready."I said as I came out of the bathrrom.

"yeah lets go."He said.

"I love this song."Jordan screamed as we danced together we had been drinking all night having such a good time."I'm going to pee."I shouted over the music,I made my way through the sea of drunken bodies.I stood in the line waiting ,humming the song when I saw wait holdup is that lucas ,is he dancing with_who the hell is that.

Now I know if I was sober I probably wouldn't have walked up to them and started yelling but I was drunk so thats exactly what I did."who the fuck is this lucas,why have you been ignoring me is it because of this bitch."I said."hazel what are you doing here."lucas said staring at me."who is this bitch anyway your girlfriend."the girl he was dancing with said."yes and who are you puta."I said,can't say I didn't learn anything in spanish class."hazel lets go,bye april."lucas said holding my hand pulling me out the club."its vannesa you asshole."the girl said angringly.

"what the fuck was that hazel,why are you here."he said ."I'm with jordan you asshole let go of me ,I want to go dance."I said heading back in the club I didn't get far cause I was pulled back by lucas."you're drunk,I'm going to find your friend then take both of you home.Lets go."he said leading me back in the club.

"Jordan."I said as I saw him talking to some guy by the bar,"hey hazel meet my friend his name is james."Jordan slurred. "I'm taking you home Jordan so say goodbye to your friend."lucas said."you can have him if you give me that fine piece of ass you have beside you."the man said smirking

.Eww what  creep,"fuck no,lets go Jordan."lucas said."listen kid you either give me__."the man said but was interrupted by lucas gripping him by his collar saying,"listen fuckface I'm going to take my girl and her friend home and your going to go back to wherever hole you came from okay or I can just stay here and you see what happens."

The man looked like he was going to shit his pants,I guess I would be terriefied too with the look lucas was giving him."I'm sorry man,I don't want no trouble."He said,holding his hands up."lets go."lucas said.we were all walking well more like leaning on lucas,"did you drive here."lucas asked,"yeah."jordan said."I'll have one of my friends drive it home for you give me your keys."lucas said to jordan.

Soon we were on our way home,"so how have you been doing."lucas asked as he drove us,Jordan was passed out sleeping in the backseat."well my aunts going to get married and my dad wants me to move in with his wife and my new brother,the usual."I said smiling like crazy."oh thats alot ,so what you are you going to do."he said."I have no idea,what do you think I should do."I said."Its up to you cupcake at the end of the day its your life.you choose."he said.I thought about it ,what should I do as I drifted off into the darkness.

"hazel.",someone said shaking my shoulders.I groaned rubbing my eyes,"what."I said."we are here."lucas said,he helped me out of the car."wheres Jordan,I already helped him upstairs."he siad."ohh" I  said I was so tired."soon I reached the  room I was staying in,"thanks for today."I said as I dropped face first in the bed."anytime cupcake."he said.

"hey lucas",I said not even sure if he was still in the room."yeah cupcake."he said."do you care about me."I asked."yes more than you know."he said"ohh I care about you too."I said smiling into the pillow.

"hey lucas."I said,"yeah cupcake."he replied."can you stay with me for a while."I asked staring at him."Anything you want cupcake."he said lying beside me."this is nice."I mumbeled as I cuddled him.

It almost felt like I dreamed the whole thing,I did think that too untill I saw the asprin and glass of water on the dresser beside me when I woke up the next morning.I smiled right before I ran to the bathroom to empty the contents in my stomach.It was a good night.

"I'm never drinking again." Jordan said coming downstairs where I was making coffee."same."I said handing him a cup."by the way how did we get home."he said."lucas actually drove us home,he said one of his friends would bring your car here."I said.

"Ohh your boyfriend."Jordan said."he's not my boyfriend."I said sipping the coffee."sure,so you know what you going to do about your whole situation."jordan asked."I'll talk to my aunt,but I think I want to stay with aunt ,well untill after the wedding that is."I said."ohh thats greet,what we eating anyway."Jordan said,fininishing his cup of coffee.

"I don't know  you cook,I'm going back to bed I'm beat, wake me up when its ready."I said dumping the rest of the coffee down the drain then washing my cup."I hate you."Jordan said smiling."I hate you too Jordan."I said smiling as I headed upsatirs and back to my bed.

Vote comment and share