Chapter 15

"you sure I'm can't convince you to come to the dance."Noah said, he had called me asking me to come to the dance.

As much as I want to go with Noah I just couldn't bring myself to go maybe it's because my mother isn't here it just doesn't seem the same without her.

"seriously I'll be okay just enjoy yourself I'll be home binge watching vampire diaries."I said laughing."if you say so, but as soon change your mind just call me I'll be there."he said.

I smiled at this Noah was really sweet,"ok ok just go have fun."I said."bye sweetheart"he said,"bye Noah" I said.

I hugged the pillow,sitting here all alone on this couch not even Damon gorgeous smile could cheer me up.I should call Sam, maybe she could help me take my mind of things."Sam"I said after she finally answered ,

"hey hazel I can't talk right now I'm super busy talk to you  later."she said hanging up.ok that was weird ,sigh what am I going to do.I was getting bored with the show, I was second guessing my decision to not go to the dance.

suddenly the bell rang who the hell was that, I got up."hello, can I ."the words died in my throat as I saw Lucas with a blood called shirt clutching his side.

"hey cupcake."he said wincing right before he fainted.I screamed, what the hell .I took out my phone ready to call the police ,I should drive him to the hospital.

should I call Noah omg I dragged Lucas to the couch,"no hospitals."I looked at him .he was conscious that was good right.

"what the hell happened to you."I said , I pressed my hand to the wound it didn't look deep that was good."first aid kit."he said getting up,

"no don't get up I'll get it, say here."I rushed to the bathroom ok I was freaking out what the hell was going on this seems like something straight out of a Wattpad book what happened to Lucas .

I rushed back to the living room, "what should I do."he said,"do you have a needle."he said wiping the wound."yeah."I said heading to my room to get the needle.I hurried  downstairs ,"here"I said handing him the needle thanks.

"I.."I said looking at the wall."you don't have to stay in here cupcake."he said wincing as between words."ohh if you insist."I said heading upstairs.

This was one way to brighten my mood or help me with me with my boredom."hey cupcake."Lucas yelled from downstairs.I went downstairs,"yeah"I said ,he was shirtless .

he must have taken off his bloody shirt."I'm heading out thanks alot ."he said ,"wait whats in the bag."I said noticing the bag in his hand."oh my shirt."he said heading to the door.

"wait that's not what I wanted to ask,what happened to you."I asked holding his arm."leave it alone cupcake you helped me I'll pay you back somehow end of story."he said walking away."what the hell is wrong with you , you don't have to pay me back .I just want to know who hurt you."I said softly.

"just leave it cupcake"he said."you know what fuck you, you come in my house with freaking stab wounds I helped and all I ask is a simple explanation.you know what get out, go back to wherever your coming from,next time you need help don't come to me."I shouted, walking away.

God he was such a pain, it just wanted to hit him with something."ahh."I gasped as Lucas pulled me to his chest."I got jumped by some guys but I'll handle it don't worry.and I'm so grateful for you help and I'm sorry for acting like a jerk."he said."oh well your forgiven."I said, and then I..I hugged him.I stood frozen in his arms omg what am I doing I thought as I pulled away.but Lucas stopped me by pulling me closer and kissed me.I gasped, kissing him back after sometime.

what was I doing.I felt tingly if that even made sense.finally he pulled away, "I should go."he said,"mmm."I said still stunned from the kiss.I headed upstairs not trusting myself, I wanted to feel his lips on my own again,It was nicely pretty amazing.

I lied on my bed staring at the ceiling,I kissed Lucas,Oh God I kissed Lucas.whats wrong with me, I liked noah.but to be fair he kissed me , I didn't do anything.

You know what's the kiss meant nothing it was a moment of weakness
One that won't happen and Ever you know what I'm not even thinking about it again.

"Hey Noah."I said answering the phone."hey sweetheart you alright."he asked."yeah how was the dance."I asked,"well it was alright would've been amazing if you were here."he said.

"oh"I said, Noah always take my breath away."do you want me to come over."he asked,"no I'm gonna get some sleep talk to you tomorrow."I said,

"sure get some sleep sweetheart , dream of me will you."he said laughing.I smiled hanging up, I needed a shower and some food.
Today was weird.

Vote Comment and share